Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Honestly there's so little difference between far right hucksters and far right ideologues that it's not always possible to tell what the actual motivating factor is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
If people want to see it and the normal posters don't want to just fetch the comics and post them yourselves. It's not getting banned, people are just bored of it. It's not even fun to scowl or laugh at most of the time.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

I do not understand why people care this much about the royal family’s internal spats. Especially Americans.

I think it's funny when monarchists are upset

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

But you hate migrants stiglich!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Murdstone posted:

Probably won’t hurt him politically and I doubt he broke any laws, just not a great thing to have happen.

Depends on if he had permission to take the documents home to work on them. I imagine he did cause he was VP and they probably get all kinds of special dispensations for that sort of thing but if a peon took home a dozen documents to work on and forgot about them, they'd be tossed into prison.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Xander77 posted:

Self checkout machines around here apparently work differently. Can anyone even explain what's supposed to happen (what a "bagging area" is etc) and what actually happens?

Edit - I felt sure I already asked this before, but apparently not.

It used to be a much bigger problem, and still it at stores with old self checkouts I guess. Most big chains have ones that do theft prevention via image recognition now, which still has occasional false positives but at least the machine isn't screaming at you the whole time for not moving your groceries quickly enough.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Saint Sputnik posted:

Who was that cartoonist the thread banned years and years ago because their art was just so hideous? Like he was trying to ape John Kricfalusi but all that meant was a tangled mass of limbs going in every direction

e: Barry!

I don't think Barry was ever banned. Jagger McDagger just discovered him somehow and started posting his cartoons without commentary.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

You forgot the part where the other dinosaur is starring directly at the meteorite while insisting it doesn't exist.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Branco is also just breathtakingly stupid and probably doesn't actually know where the various Bad Countries are located.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Scott Adams' decline into racist idiocy is pretty much the most powerful counterargument against Work At Home advocates. He was normalish when he drew Dilbert as a hobby while he worked at a telecom company in the early 90s and he's gotten progressively worse the more he's isolated from other people because drawing cartoons is his fulltime job. The less he interacts with other people the stupider he gets. It's not even a correlation it's a direct connection.

The man was a fully melty brained idiot by 1996 when Dilbert Future was being written, which was very shortly after he became a full time cartoonist.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

A kingdom hearts cartoon

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
God blasting Kari Lake with a monsoon of piss

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Tinsley went/was put on hiatus for a while then quietly retired in favor of Fishman

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

a good cartoon, idiot

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Hell ya lmao

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Uncharacteristic cartoon from Benson. I assume she just means "china and russia are threats" but portraying the west as children and masters of the new world order is unusual.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

*In Colonel Campbell voice* Raiden, what do you have for show and tell?

I know it's supposed to be a C

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Kikas posted:

Hm, for some reason over the weekend I've only been able to view poltioons on the phone app as they wont load on either od my PCs. Did the imgur-calypse change something im the embed linking?

Imgur appears to be blocking google DNS if you're using that.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

God that difference in art styles between the white lady and black man.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

ahahahaha

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

is a single Republican presidential candidate even pro-vax at this point

funnily enough, trump lol. in the "it was my vaccine and it was the best" school of pro-vax at least.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Lester, YOU don't believe in white privilege lmao

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

what on earth is happening???

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Were the student-debt-havers guest drawn by Øyvind Thorsby?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

holy poo poo Rall made a joke and it's even a little funny

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Neito posted:

The joke is that dogs can't drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_eIQ66gHeI

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Neito posted:

But what if that ethnostate allows me to something something god rapture heaven.

I’d bet money that the pro rapture and pro ethnostate Venn diagram is a circle

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Lmao that Fishman is exactly correct except coming at it from the wrong direction.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

lmao there are exactly two objectionable things up there.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Y’all it’s bigoted nonsense to say that the only state that has a top 10 spending superPAC dedicated to lobbying the US on its behalf has an outsized influence on US politics. Similarly, if Israel and Jews weren’t the same thing, why would they use the same symbol??

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

Remember when there was a whole post explaining Latuff’s history of being a bad actor and you refused to even read it.

It continues to be poor analysis. Latuff isn’t a staff cartoonist for propaganda outlets. He’s an independent cartoonist who’s cartoons are sometimes purchased by said outlets because they coincide on a particular topic (typically criticizing the US). Declaring that a bad actor is lazy thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Paul Robeson was interviewed in Soviet media for his America-critical pieces on black liberation. That did not make him a bad actor. It means that his own political interests and Soviet state interest coincided.