Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Happy New Year and good luck in dealing with the bullshit the more notorious regulars pump out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

VitalSigns posted:

Hang on you just gave me an idea of how we can escape this hell and never see another political cartoon in here again

It seems a bit early to activate the doomsday device.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

the_steve posted:

:psyduck:
Dafuq?
Did they actually make Joker pregnant? Or is this just more ham-handery?

It is an actual thing.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

kartikeya posted:

Is it just me, or does basically every caricature of Rishi Sunak that turns up here fit somewhere along the spectrum of "vaguely racist" to "extraordinarily racist"?

There is probably some racism in there but mostly it is being drawn as a horrific monstrosity like almost everyone else they draw.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Angepain posted:

Is he still published by Sputnik or whatever? Wonder whether that's required for being published in a Russian outlet. Not that fearless truth-teller Rall would ever compromise his artistic vision, of course.

Didn't they pay for him to go to Russia last year?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Antigravitas posted:

"We're all dead and in hell" is honestly a comforting thought. It all makes sense now.

I prefer Jon Oliver's take is that we are not in hell. We are below hell and looking up at it right now.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

“Women’s sports must be protected!”

“A…women…teaching her son sports? Ridiculous!”

And of course they are going to be the same people who don't like the idea of the Woman US soccer team getting paid more despite the fact that out of the two they are the only one worth a drat.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
They should have gone with Afghanistan which would be more applicable to Russia.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Microplastics posted:

Boris Johnson did not destroy the UK. He merely inherited it after it had already been destroyed, and pissed on it such that the gaps in the rubble were filled with piss

Considering his work with brexit he did quite a lot to destroy it.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Like there is some Rap that isn't great about the topic but you can say that about any music genre.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Triskelli posted:

I mean, just bolt the two games together, call it “One Is”. The checkers player is playing checkers, he loses if all his pieces are removed. The chess player is playing chess, he loses if his king is captured. The checkers player does not have to announce check or checkmate.

Not sure about you but I would hate to play a game where I could never win for as long as the king is on a white space the checker player could never touch it.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

Trump is a bratty bottom. A Cartoon I Could Have Lived Without Seeing.

Well that mental image will haunt me to my dying days.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ms Adequate posted:

Absolutely pointless bugbear of mine but King Cnut was not trying to hold back the tides because he was convinced of his own power, but demonstrating to his sycophantic courtiers exactly the opposite, that his powers as King were far inferior to the power of God.

I thought it was one of those things that both positions have been argued.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Fister Roboto posted:

I really like this one.

It is extremely rare to find a comic here that deserves to be reread for further details.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Feels like it is missing the better joke of the Middle East really needing some wise men at the moment.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Technowolf posted:

Oh that clown in congressparliament.

Clowns as a monster instead of a fool is at least somewhat new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

the sex ghost posted:

Oh no I lol'd

He is a hateful fucker but he does at least understand how to tell a joke.