Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i have to post stuff on my job's social media pages and i looked at its "for you" section, and the top 3 were: musk talking to fascist-rear end modi, ian miles chong asking why teens looting a McDonald's on Juneteenth is "tolerated" and then a poster called "Clown World" showing people stealing a cart full of laundry stuff

love to post on the fashapp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Martian posted:

These aren't the worst posts on Twitter by any stretch of the imagination

what's your @?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Ben Nerevarine posted:

destroying Twitter will be the best thing Elon Musk has ever done

he freed me. ty "mister mines"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

First, please allow me to congratulate you on these epic achievements.

However, have you considered, rather than “murdering monkeys ”, that Neuralink focus its funding on preventing deaths in the first place?

It's not murder if they're monkeys. It's just killing monkeys, which is how science is done - elon

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

that reminds me, i passed a billboard yesterday with some venue announcing tickets for dane cook, greg gutfeld, and i-forget-who shows coming up and i started a one-way rivalry with that booker. i hate them with all my heart

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

ikanreed posted:

By who tho

the news, when they type "x, the social media platform formally known as twitter"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

megan mccain, thank you for bringing my attention to this good post i would have otherwise missed

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Hizawk posted:

What sicko installs edge for their phone?

im edging right now

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

im no longer edging

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

do you think musk listens to tool?

elon musk might just be the platonic ideal of a tool listener: thinks he's a genius, actually is dumb as hell. thinks he's cool, is a giant unlovable wad of dough

i listen to tool, but im smart and cool though :cool:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

teacher: this pissy little weiner phase of yours is super annoying, holden

holden caufield: my! name! is! The Catcher in the Rye, you big phony!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mr Interweb posted:

i read sardines were safer than tuna :shrug:

yeah, on heavy metals for sure. the further down the food chain your seafood is, the less metal accumulation they'll (probably) have. but if you eat a lot of stuff further down the chain, you can end up with the same problem big fish have as the heavy metals accumulate

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

wish we could get automated tugs at the duck sucking factory

this goon sucks ducks for money

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

elon pwns...

...tesla, cyberlink, spacex, X.com, AND YOU! ahahahahhaa 😂🤣

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

tesla announces new sub-€30k European city car with a much smaller battery and chassis with a launch announcement featuring the band ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

withak posted:

Is that a Confederate uniform?

might be west point. they rock a kinda confederate color

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

hadji murad posted:

I want both ends open so I can get in a big ol daisy chain

thems just chaps. you can get those anywhere

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Karach posted:

If Tesla doesn't have dealerships, where do you take your car for a recall?

i drove by a dealership/service center near sacramento earlier this year

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

floating your cybertruck down the Hudson and it goes full River Styx mode and gives you an impromptu viking funeral

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mola Yam posted:

do u have unusual potato method

rice the potato after boiling for superior "mashed" potatoes

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

goddammit

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the dumbest motherfucker i know (me) has a gigantic head so i im not sure where they're going with this theory

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

If Elon is the new Lowtax, he's gotta have his own goons

"mangosteen" sounds too jewish for elon to shill for

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

didn't that dumb doughball hire two dipshits to write a nothingburger hit piece when he bought twitter?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

he got a great deal from the theranos

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i can't wait until the japan-only gamecube shovelware game i got on ebay arrives

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

boeing used to have a bunch of egghead engineers in its corporate governance but went to a fully "make money" model at some point when they were headquartered in chicago (they're in virginia now). the eggheads are back in seattle while the wharton dipshits do stuff like "let's make the angle of attack safety software an option so we can gouge customers and not have our planes lawn dart into the ground" like has happened a couple of times and saw the max line of jets grounded for a couple years.

it ain't DEI killing people, but boeings business decisions already have lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Louisgod posted:

looks like south dakota has found a cure? maybe elon can go there and stay there.

elon would love the solution

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

BREAKING: elon abandons 'le epic FTW' posting persona and will now live as a rastafarian and is growing out traditional dreadlocks after 'enlightening' weekend with joe rogan

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he is not doing that

i saw him in a "sublime" t-shirt at a head shop in austin

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

he said he was going to "get lifted and have some yuks at the [comedy] mothership"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

im gonna say it: vans shouldn't vote

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

it's spelled "none"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

he looks like the child of les claypool in the video for "wynona's big brown beaver"

what da hell?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

doesn't elon just do IVF with his children's mothers or surrogacy or something? i think he's got a hosed up dick that smells terrible

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Big Bindle has been bending our society to their will for too long!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

shyduck posted:

Yeah because Nevada is the state you do crimes in and TripAdvisor (Malone's company) is being sued by shareholders over it

wyoming seems like a good one. russian scammers pick it because the state incorporation laws shield a whole bunch of disclosures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i got banned from youtube for my video where i drained my frunk