Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Trump wants Republicans to get tough but instead he's stuck with Strokie McStrokeFace and the guy who instantly rolled over during budget negotiations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Consummate Professional posted:

drat 9/11 is coming up

I always forget

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

the milk machine posted:

hello trump thread

i am filing this post as the official thread correspondent to the death cab / postal service 20th anniversary show in dc (i am very old)

lauren mayberry just finished and i was not familiar with her or CHVRCHES but her and her band kicked high levels of rear end. it was very good

more updates will follow

That's amazing to think that I've hated emo music for 20 years.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

please stop posting nazi social media garbage

You can just call it 'social media', the rest is implied

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

UFOTacoMan posted:

come on, no one likes "Dream On' that song loving sucks dumbass harpsichord or whatever, then steven tyler makes it even worse by doing some kind of falsetto screaming. jesus christ that song needs to be put down.

I'm not much of an Aerosmith fan but that song is a genuine technical achievement that's studied in music theory classes.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Drunkboxer posted:

are you trying to say a music opinion, posted on the internet, one that only consists of “____ sucks,” might not have been posted by someone who isn’t very well informed??

I mean it doesn't compare to the j6 folks singing the national anthem in the background while tmup rambles on about windmills and low flow toilets. Kids these days really don't appreciate what it takes to slam a speedball and then immediately turn around and write a masterpiece.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

wow, music theory classes suck now

Wait until you get to the chapter on Lil Nas X

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Buddykins self-probes when he feels a moment of self-doubt. I shitpost until some poor rear end in a top hat has to probate me. That's how you separate the men from the boys.

Unlike you, I don't even need to poo poo post. My high content posting style just naturally attracts probes

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Breakfast

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Now what do you call it when you falsely accuse someone?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

RVWinkle posted:

Now what do you call it when you falsely accuse someone?

Law enforcement calls it just another day

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Sometimes I think we're the ones who need fixing.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

If you got your vaccine shot and you got your little CDC card than congrats you on a list

Kool kids list, am I rite

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

people kept complaining to the mods asking where the september trump thread is. why aren;t we getting a new trump thread for the new month? and the mods said settle down we have a perfectly made trump thread already but that wasn't good enough for some posters (who i won't name names) and eventually the mods closed the better trump thread (mine) and replaced it with the same old poo poo. Received a lot of PMs begging me to reopen but decided not to. blame the mods and the awful posters here in this thread now.

Thanks mods, we appreciate your hard work!

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Large Testicles posted:

free cumshitter

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Spoondick posted:

if you eat enough poprocks can you get turdfizz?

Fizzfarts

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
I need to contact my posting supervisor. I have a headache and won't be able to post today.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Somehow my company does Skype, Teams, and WebEx for chat and sometimes a conversation will start in one and then migrate to another, and then back again.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

AxGrap posted:

I'm on jabber
:qqsay:

Mods?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

what the gently caress are you doing where you need to be in constant communication all the time

Imagine sitting alone, in an empty room, shouting TMUP at the wall, for 8 hours a day.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pead posted:

That is a plead the 5th situation. They only ask that to know if they can lowball you

It's loving infuriating because you're automatically disqualified if you try to make the reasonable response by saying 'negotiable'.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Alexa, post TPMTRU

By the way, did you know adult diapers are on sale with free prime shipping?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

AxGrap posted:

I've never seen anyone flat out turned down for something within a googleable range for a similar position. Shoot for 15% more than you expect, or the higher end of comparable jobs and you might get lucky, but then what if they would have given you more....?!

That works well if your job title is something like janitor or plumber but it's incredibly vague if you're an analyst or engineer.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Biden and Trump should make a deal to pardon each other because all rich people are criminals and wealth is immoral

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

CODChimera posted:

does anyone remember the gun control thread in GBS like 10+ years ago?

No but I instinctively want to shoot it

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
I want to get an S&W 500 because Scott Adkins had one in John Wick Chapter 4.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Pit Viper that Keanu uses is awesome but it costs like 5 grand

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Noted RINO Carl Rove

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
I don't want to alarm anyone but this thread seems to be banning posting superstars faster than they are created.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

it is only right that posting is down, we are living in a golden age of videogames and awaiting the greatest spectacle on earth, the trial of tromnp

I'm only here for the rapture

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

I recall reading about how that eye shape is caused by the fetus absorbing alcohol in utero.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Sometimes I post in the wrong Torp thread, which begs the question, which Trp thread is the right one?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

I got in trouble the last time someone asked me to show the pole

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

CODChimera posted:

even if trump makes it to the election biden will win it anyway

Crooked Joe is incompetent, also he will outsmart us once again

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Nonsense posted:

There is nothing romantic about Azerbaijan, it is an awful place and we must liberate it in the next war

Are you talking about the wizard prison?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

One less liberal to steal the election

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Asproigerosis posted:

I think the biggest failing of the American political system is that they couldn't shame him out of the cheeto makeup

loving woke libs decided that we shouldn't judge people by their appearance and now every day is Halloween

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

deathbysnusnu posted:

We're going to fondly look back on this time as a kinder gentler era. The entire global south is going to be gunned down desperately trying to escape climate collapse.

I imagine Florida building a wall on its' northern border and then everyone drowns when the state sinks into the ocean

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm telling the product owner that I ate Taco Bell for lunch and I'm prioritizing diarrhea this afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

tacodaemon posted:

makes u think

No! The children are wrong!