Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Work sent out an updated covid guidance so I guess it's really bad out there. I want Trump to end the pandemic when he's reelected because I don't want my kids to get sick and it's making my job very difficult right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

The Mooch blazed his glory as some would say

This is good

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Hahahaha I saw Suicidal Tendencies when I was a senior in high school and there was an old guy in the pit who was probably the age I am now.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

The director in one of the districts I work in got busted for this right before I got hired. Disgusting.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

Driving while DTs is bad! Keep it flowing, this car ain't slowing!

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

What the gently caress

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

lol

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Spaced God posted:

I think that should another huge scale terrorist attack happen on the US they wouldn't even shut anything down. I tried to imagine something so bad happening that they'd let us leave work and unless the nukes are falling I can't think of anything. Hell we might have to work harder to show the terrorists they can't win

Also 9/11 is really weird for me as someone whose had people close to me affected by it, and because as the forums baby child it is basically my first real memory and when I gained sentience

The president told everyone to go shopping after 9/11 to keep the economy going.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I have a copy of The Road to 9/11 but I haven't finished it. I think it's time to commit to getting to the end.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Spoondick posted:

this is the second most mindblowing thing to happen to a kennedy

lol drat

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

petit choux posted:

I just learned my nephew and his mom now have COVID.

That sucks! Hopefully it's not too bad and they recover fully and quickly.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Spoondick posted:

the whole county sold out of covid tests and all the pharmacies are out of paxlovid 3 weeks after school came back from summer break... in the words of a distressed customer earlier today "something is going on" but what could that possibly be lol

I'm a little too superstitious to talk about covid much, but there were 7 teachers out in the building I was working at today. They weren't able to get substitutes either, the principal and the people from the board office were minding the classes.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

In Pennsylvania restaurant dining rooms were closed April - August 2020 and people are still shrieking, today, about how they were locked inside for three years straight. Nothing will ever be done again in the name of public health

I was back teaching in person by the end of May 2020. I'm still a little too superstitious to talk about covid but the two aides in the room I'm working in are talking about how bad their recent covid infections were. That was last week! I'm only here because someone else is out sick.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

My brain is so broken by this covid bullshit that I'm just happy they're all wearing masks. That might be an old picture though.

edit: I'm an idiot and tired.

Greg Legg has issued a correction as of 17:16 on Sep 13, 2023

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Donald Trump will win nearly every state’s electoral college next year.

Yeah it's going to be crazy. poo poo's going to keep getting weirder.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

hahaha

This kinda reminds me of when he was complaining about toilets.. Simpler times.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Harton posted:

watching some cocomelon with the daughter, I swear this song is singing about a Nazi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFtxE-nKi-Y

My condolences. I am very happy we are out of the cocomelon stage.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Harton posted:

OOH OOH OOH, I LIKE IT WOW

hahaha JJ is so annoying.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

mcmagic posted:

drat wasn't Corey dicking down Hope Hicks too? What a loving stud.

hahahaha

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bad food restaurants

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

lol

I haven't had hot pot in YEARS. We used to go all the time. It's so good.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

AxGrap posted:

Lol I don't remember anything about this lore except he died in a motorcycle accident? No lie tho I would get that if it were free.

I think the motorcycle accident was how he lost his arm. I remember this guy from ylls back when it was called watch and weight and he was always getting mad at the mod and challenging him to fights.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

wow

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
It still bothers me that the people who lied and got the goon fund shut down were never punished for it. People were posting about how it was helping them in that thread. I understand that there's a new one and I'm glad that it exists. It just doesn't seem right.

edit: I had to skim a lot of pages to get caught up and it put me in a bad mood I guess.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

breakfast is an unnecessary, bourgeois affectation. Drink black coffee until 11:30 and eat an onion.

I like the IDEA of breakfast, but if I eat anything in the morning it slows me down and makes me feel gross. I typically won't eat until dinner after coming home from work, which is the best time to eat breakfast foods in my humble opinion.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Thank you President Trump. You respectfully saluted a NK officer, then provided NK with years of propaganda. Didn't spend a penny

I forgot all about this. We went from him threatening to nuke north korea to wanting to build a resort there. Hilarious.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

After seeing what has happened to our beautiful USA in such a short period of time, including Afghanistan, Self Imposed Inflation, Energy Independence, the Horrors of the Open Border, NO VOTER I.D., & now, 6 Billion Dollars for 5 Hostages from Iran, I ASK, WHY HASN’T THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BEGUN THE PROCESS OF INVOKING THE 25th AMENDMENT AGAINST THE WORST & MOST INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, CROOKED JOE BIDEN? With these facts, they would have done it to us long ago!

Oh my god I hope they do this.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

mdemone posted:

who? Congress has nothing to do with the 25th

I have learned something today. I didn't think of that.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I'll also park right next to the guy who parks out at the empty end of the lot

you mother fucker

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

I dont know im a drunk

Sober October brother. Let's do it.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

How long do you have to wait to go to the grocery store after they open so you don't look like a loser?

Just don't stand at the door waiting for them to open it.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

gaming is in a weird cycle nowadays where the Next Big Thing gets turbohyped to the sky and then it comes out and everyone forgets it within a week because so many games are released nowadays.

also a video game isn't going to fill the empty hole in your soul so gamers are forever cursed to chase the next momentary gaming high

I'm not really a gamer but Rocket League is a lot of fun.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Paul Ruddishly:] grabba da hog

lol

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

Lol at offering to buy the pregnant woman a drink

It's really funny.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Sober October Buddykins, I don't know you but I'm in if you are.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
One of the students in the room I'm working in today told another kid that he's Donald Trump and he's going to sue him. This is really funny.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I think this will be about 5 years old next month. Crazy

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

he's a guy with schizophrenia that's suing something awful. apparently his relatives can't get him to stop wasting his money like this so it's actually pretty sad

Oh drat. I didn't know that. Not good.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Autumn is the best season. I am very happy.