Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Is this where we complain about Astarion's name not being lore-correct for an elf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Pellisworth posted:

Also, if you don't mind cheese you can still easily rob Arron the halfling in the druid grove. Trade him a pouch, put all his stuff in the pouch, pickpocket the pouch (DC 1), rinse repeat.

I thought they patched that out?

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

flashman posted:

Starting a tactician run with my buddy now and we're gonna be nerds and try and make some WOT characters, for Mat I was thinking start rogue-monk-fighter 5-thief-rest fighter. Monk is pretty much just to get the unarmored bonus (I suppose using everything as dex will be useful as well, although sneak attacks are out). This will give me 3-1-8 and 3 feats so seems ok, I guess attributes, polearm master, and lucky would be the ones to get. Does that look mechanically viable to you guys

I don't know if it works thematically for you, but I'd swap lucky for alert from a practical standpoint.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

For some reason the game has started running like molasses for me. Just loaded a save and replaced Gale with Wyll to go to the Iron Throne and everything has slowed down to the point it's difficult to control the camera. Did a hotfix just come out or something?

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Moon Slayer posted:

I never finished Kingmaker but there are just so many options and when I was looking up info on it lots of places said that it's absurdly easy to take something suboptimal at level 4 and basically cripple yourself as to make the endgame unbeatable.

I wouldn't say it's easy to make a character so bad you can't beat the game on the normal difficulty, but you can certainly make yourself a lot less effective. The end game in Kingmaker is hard if you don't know the various gimmicks going on or you don't have a kineticist with deadly earth.

I haven't played Pathfinder tabletop, but I've read that Owlcat changed some of the rules. It's far more complicated than any 3rd edition D&D game I've seen. I like the two Owlcat games. May even buy the last couple of DLC for Wrath if I ever finish BG3.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

shalcar posted:

I've just hit level 4 in Act 1 and my party feels kind of terrible and I'm not really sure where I'm going wrong. I've got a Dwarf Barbarian, Wood Elf Sorcerer, Wyll as Warlock and Shadowheart as Cleric, but it feels like combat is just... not great? Everyone has low AC and so we get hit constantly, which tends to tie up Shadowheart burning spells on healing all the time instead of being able to provide buffs, the Sorcerer does reasonably well despite being made of paper but doesn't have enough spell slots so tends to be just throwing cantrips for 1d10, Eldrich Blast on Wyll is decent but he's made of paper and the Barbarian seems to only really be able to throw or swing and not a lot else.

Since I tend to only be ~70% to hit and enemies are about 80% to hit me it's always a losing proposition to just throw dice and throwing dice is just boring. I can't really find ways to get advantage to get my numbers up and my backline don't have enough HP to survive more than 2-3 hits which can often happen in the first round of combat. My heart tells me I need better gear, but the only vendor I know of is the druid in the grove and he doesn't have all that much that would seem to help.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated because I'm barely making it through 1 fight a long rest and can't beat several fights like the Karloch's paladins and harpies.

Drop one of your two custom characters and pick up Laezel.

Try to start fights on your terms. High ground is good and so is starting a fight with something that kills or incapacitates multiple enemies.

Try to start fights with all of your characters going first. The feat "alert" does this, and high dexterity helps a lot.

For your "getting hit too much" issue, it's obvious but wear the best armor/robes you can and give a shield to everyone who can use them.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Kalas posted:

Counterpoint, the shadow heart origin run I’m on finished most of act one and all of act two with zero long rests. I wanted to take the bliss spore buff, bless from guardian and radiant buff from morning lord puzzle as long as I could.

I finished helping the druids and did the rest for that then no more sleep.

Guess what gives long and short rests without consuming conditions? Angelic potions.

Honestly I think elves should not get the use of those.

I’m looking forward to moving to honor mode and having a legit reason to keep starting new characters instead of actually finishing act 3 for a change.

If you don't rest, you won't get the in-camp interactions that drive a lot of the npc characterization, allow you to romance an npc and progress the story generally.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Kalas posted:

The lesser one can be vendor bought now and then. I found them now and then 3 at a time as early as act 2 once you hit 8th or 9th level.

I did mention solo.
You sure did. I missed it, sorry.

Kalas posted:

Act 2 doesn't need any long rests for main plot triggers AFAIK.

What about dream conversations with ol' tentacle-head? I guess they're not necessary to advance the plot, and if you've already played at least once and know the content, why not?

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Valtonen posted:

Also is there a reason most hit percentages on enemies at low levels are between 60 and 55? Bc that poo poo just kills enjoyment.

Some classes don't do that well in combat, and low-level D&D has always been about the tension of rolling a die to see if you hit. That means there's a chance you won't hit and that chance tends to be higher when you first start out.

This is a feature, not a bug.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

The Lord Bude posted:

And let’s face it, you can long rest whenever you want.

You can, but that's not a fun way to play the game for some people.

I actually like the challenge of winning fights when I can't rely on long-rest actions and my casters are running low on spell-slots. It's somewhat broken me of my habit of hoarding consumables "just in case." Except for arrows. I don't really have an archer in my party, so I still don't use those as much as I probably should. The smart thing to do would be to use those arrows and just about any other consumable you get early in Act 1, and maybe on my next go-round I'll remember to do that. I am in late Act 3, with a bunch of "grenades" I pulled off of the nautiloid clogging up my camp inventory.

I totally understand the desire to figure out new ways to use the systems the game provides to eliminate enemies in a single round, it's just not the thing that motivates me to play the game.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Qubee posted:

So yeah, this is my party experience. Astarion and Karlach singlehandedly win all the fights, Gale and my Ranger act as decoys and trophy members of the gang. I don't know if it's because I'm doing something wrong or what. They've both got good gear on :shrug:

What spells are you using with Gale and what bow is your ranger using?

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Black Noise posted:

Everyone that wanted this was mocked in the old thread because that’s not the tabletop experience.:argh:

Supposedly this was a common complaint that was abandoned in early access because they couldn’t sort it out. It is on the top of the commonly suggested feedback list in the Larian discord.

Get the long rest guidance mod, cast it on whoever is about to talk before. It’s been kind of finicky with me so prebuffing is preferred.

There are lots of instances where the game checks some sort of status and lets you defer to an npc - during their personal quests for example. I guess the internal check there is "does npc have related quest," but how difficult would it be to add, "Does npc have the highest stat in [skill/stat] check"? If so, add "hey [npc] why don't you do/handle/inspect this?" to the dialog options. Depends on how the game tracks all of that stuff, I guess?

Typo posted:

that's fking amazing

also if gale ascends to godhood he gets absolutely bonkers spells

What? Are there high-level spells already coded into the game?

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Jay Rust posted:

FWIW if you hit G it unlinks your group so they'll stay where they are until you hit G again

Oh goddamnit.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Jose posted:

Why can't I enchant my stuff in BG3, why can't I craft custom arrows. I barely use the alchemy system because the stuff I have recipes for I either never have materials for or are just total garbage

I'm loving the game I just wish it had a lot of the creativity DOS2 had at times that it being D&D based seems to have forced out

There are more than enough magic items in this game already, and your characters are adventurers, not smiths/fletchers/etc. Magic items should take a long time and a lot of effort and money to craft - at least anything that a player would want to make. I'm not a fan of the 5th edition rules on attunement, but it would probably go a long way towards addressing complaints about the game being too easy if you could only equip 3 magic items that aren't mundane.

I get why Larian decided not to go with that approach, but the last thing this game needs is more magic items crafted by the player. Hopefully you can find a mod that lets you do it?

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

mitochondritom posted:

Based on the sheer number of possible endings, it's going to be challenging to do a straight up continuation.

Ginette Reno posted:

I think it would be hard to make a DLC based on choices made in the end game because not everyone is going to be friends with Lae'zel or Karlach. How do you make a DLC based on helping Karlach when some players will have killed her or had her die?

In BG2, they just decided to make one ending from BG1 "canon" and proceeded from there. There were a few times when you'd meet an NPC and were given the option in dialog of saying, "I thought you were dead/nice to meet you/good to see you again". I have no idea what effect choosing one of those dialog options had on the game broadly, but that's how they did it.

I do not make games, but it also occurs to me that the problem is not *that* much different from how they already must have to account for player choices from act to act.

I have this mental picture of a branching tree, where the game assigns a counter to each choice you make and what "branches" are available from that point depend on what you did. If you kill an NPC, obviously future conversations won't have the option for that NPC to chime in, and it probably gets even more complicated depending on things like an NPC's like/dislike for your prior choices, how you resolved certain quests/sub-quests, etc.* I get that it's increasingly more complicated the more choices you make, but if it gets bogged down because the math becomes too complex, well, that's what computar machines are for.

As a practical matter, though, how many people that finished the game are going to refuse to buy the DLC because not all of their choices are represented? In my current run, I failed a check in the fight with Orin. She'd captured Lae'zel and my failure ended in her death and my inability to resurrect her. I figured I'd just play on and let all that sweet gith-specific gear go to waste. My point is that if the DLC focuses on that character, I'm still going to buy it because I now trust Larian to make a great game that I'll enjoy playing even if it involves some ret-conning on my part between how I finished the game and what the DLC tells me happened...

My guess is that Larian will look at how most people completed the game and design any DLC with those choices as the defined "way it happened," with maybe some wiggle room for a few different options. That or they'll just make an entirely new campaign. I'd be happy if they release several DLCs, with each being as long as Act I or II, with entirely new characters and maybe even a different setting. More likely we'll be going to Avernus or Space, if they even decide to make more content, but a man can hope.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Ginette Reno posted:

As good as BG3 is I'd wager it'd be even better with a system that Larian designed from the ground up

God no. Larian apparently works best when they have some lines within which to color. This is far, far, far away the best game they've made.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Gort posted:

You could put it down to that, or you could put it down to Baldur's Gate 3 having a budget many times higher than every other game they've ever made.

That's true, but I didn't like the combat in D:OS and much prefer D&D's rules.

It's really all about numbers, of course, and the primary difference in game systems is how the numbers are presented. Maybe I like D&D's presentation because it's familiar.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Mendrian posted:

I mean the game sometimes throws weird gear choices at you but if I found myself with a great alternative build for a character and nothing good for my current conception how their loadout, I'd just spend the 200gp to completely respec them.

Like I building characters even in lovely 5e because this game makes it a blast, there was a point where I was drowning in heavy armor so I respecced Shadowheart appropriately so she could wear it and I threw a level of Paladin on Karlach.

I did that with Shadowheart too. Hard to break her concentration when you can't hit her.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Kraftwerk posted:

So I'm just starting out after having owned the game since early access.

I'm thinking my first character can be a Sorcerer but I'm unsure how to build them. I'm hearing a lot of arguments between Draconic and Storm sorceror builds and I'm unsure which to pick.

I find that the landscape often gets littered with acid or fire and I thought being able to effortlessly create water can help me both in terms of damage (lightning/cold) and helping remove some hazards like if my whole party is standing in fire.

Is there any reason why it's more optimal or fun to be play Draconic instead? I figured I can do Human or Half Elf and pick up some armor this way and thus negate the need for the improved armor class.

On the flip side I also heard that Evocation or Necromancer wizards can be "s-tier"? Any truth to that?

Storm sorcerer is pretty nifty. Just make sure you take damage spells other than lightning at various points. Magic missile is a good choice, for example. I'm sure you've already heard this, but it's true: it doesn't really matter what class you choose. You can absolutely win the game with any class, and you don't really have to pay much attention to how you level up NPCs, either.

More importantly, it's very easy to just re-spec your character/NPCs in camp, so make a character you think will be fun and have at it. If it turns out not to be fun, just visit Withers in camp and try another angle.

Edit: like a dead horse I am.

rojay fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 30, 2024

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Snowy posted:

Haha wow ok I never would have thought of barbarian for that, thanks guys :3:

I know I’m going to be tempted by bard/wizard/sorceror too, but maybe charisma barbarian is a good place to start, that sounds pretty funny

Bear in mind that if you go bard, you'll also have some nifty spells that aren't exactly combat-oriented. You can also be the party's lockpick. If what you want is a way to avoid combat when you don't feel like fighting, then bard is your best bet.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

F4rt5 posted:

And you'll get better once the very good advice above settles in your mind. My first playthrough was kinda hellish until act 3, as a not very experienced D&D player. Just so much stuff to think about and consider. My second playthrough now I just slayed the harpies without them getting many hits in, and everything is just a much easier fight (still on Balanced, no karmic dice). When it clicks it's fun, and I'm sure to do yet another playthrough with another completely different Tav after this one.

e: Like I knew the basic D&D 101 stuff like dice, crits, stats, Magic Missile (for attacking the darkness) etc. But I never even played the original BG, NWN etc or made / played a tabletop character. So basically a freshman. Suffice to say I'm hooked and really want to join an IRL tabletop game with friends I know have done this before.

Somewhere, deep beneath the basement of the Wizards of the Coast headquarters, a duergar wearing an accountant's visor chuckles.

Entropic posted:

If you really want to cheese that fight, have a cleric pre-cast Silence in the spot where the harpies show up before you talk to the kid.

Cast it on your party. Spellcasters can step outside of the area of effect on their turn and then step back in, but if you have ranged weapons and can start on at least the middle ledge, you can just snipe them until they come into melee range.

rojay fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Feb 6, 2024

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

The Lord Bude posted:

I just want to take a moment to marvel at how much effort Larian put into the camps - there are so many of them, including for tiny areas where most players might never decide to rest. They could have had one camp per act, or even just one camp for the whole game like Dragon Age origins did; and nobody would have noticed or been bothered by it.

Stuff like this is why this game is just unprecedented in overall quality; they put so much care and thought into the tiniest details.

Great game for sure and just learning about certain details that would only be noticed by a player using a specific class/race combination proves to me how much work went into making this game, but wouldn't it be pleasant if there was an actual day/night schedule? I'd love to wander around Baldur's Gate at night, with fewer people on the streets but much more activity in the inns/taverns, etc.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

I'd love to see a game in the Greyhawk setting, and specifically putting the characters in the Old Kingdom, which is essentially "Nero's Rome" but if Nero was insane because his family had been controlled by devils for several generations.

It's a huge kingdom and it still sort of functions, mainly because in D&D Devils are lawful evil and lawful evil means there's at least enough societal stability that PCs are not constantly facing certain death.

I could see some really interesting quests - maybe you've been sent by the Duchy of Nyrond to find some minor princeling who was taken hostage on a hunting trip, and over the course of the game you learn about something else... While you investigate everything, you still have to be aware that the authorities are evil and depending on how you conduct your investigation they may start looking for you, adding some urgency to your investigation.

Throw some short adventures in as side quests and Bob's your uncle.

Edit: oh. BG2 romances, huh? K.

rojay fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Feb 12, 2024

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Lawman 0 posted:

It was one of the first with a memorable romance system right?
Other than uhhh ultima?

That sounds fantastic.

Just seems like that setting would lend itself to a more nuanced adventure that could accommodate "good" and "evil" characters without beating the player over the head with morality. And I think it would be cool to have a game where the "good" path is legitimately more challenging than the "gently caress y'all I'm getting mine" trope tht usually makes for an "evil" playthrough of CRPGs.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Max Wilco posted:

So after saved Roland in Act 2, I've made it to Level 8, and have access to another feat for most of the party. I have to see if I can find that post someone made highlight which perks to take/avoid, but I know last time, I took Durable with most of the party, save for Lae'zel (I think because I gave her Tavern Brawler on account of respeccing her into a monk).

This time, I was thinking about giving everyone Tough, since it seems to boost your HP substantially (reloading from before picking the perk, it looks like Karlach went from 60HP to around 90, but I have to double-check).

The exception was Wyll, who's multi-classed into a Warlock/Bard, but on this level up, I can pick a Bard subclass, so I'm wondering which I should go with.

If you are asking what the best feat is, there is no question that it is Alert. If you take that feat on a character, that character will almost always act before the enemy and will never be surprised. If that character has 14 or higher dexterity, it it will go first in every encounter in the game.

There are feats that will maximize your damage or give you defenses or other really neat stuff, but going first in every combat is much better than any of those things and it's not even close.

You may be thinking, "but this feat is going to add +2 to my chance to hit and +10 damage, why is that not better?" The answer is that if all of your characters get to act before the enemies, those bonuses are overkill; you don't need them to wipe every enemy in your first turn or, at the very least, to set your characters up to win the combat in a turn or two more just by using spacing and crowd control spells.

It would be a decent feat to take if they used a D20 for initiative, but as things stand, it's completely overpowered. I took it on four characters in my run, basically everyone in my "standard" party except Shadowheart, and she was usually high up in the initiative order because she had a magically-enhanced dexterity of 18.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Max Wilco posted:

I was moreso just wondering which were the recommended feats. Monathin did a write up on the feats in the previous thread, but that was from October, so I didn't know if any of the patches since then buffed/nerfed any of the feats.

I took Alert on my PC, but I think that's it. Gale, Wyll, and Shadowheart have Durable, Lae'zel has Tavern Brawler, Astarion has Sharpshooter, and Karlach has Savage Attacker. I don't think I've actually had Halsin join the party yet, so he might be due for some.

I thought Tough would be a good pick for the whole party, since it seems like in some encounters, I have someone end up at half-health by the end of the first round, but then I wonder if it's better to diversify feats among the party. The problem is just trying to pick what feat would be best. Truth be told, a lot of them seem kind of useless, either because the bonus is insignificant, or is covered by another party member and/or by switching classes. With the ASI feats, it's more of just figuring out whether you up a character's primary ability, or put the points towards another ability. Like, do you up Shadowheart's WIS so you can maximize the strength of her divine spells, or do you put it towards STR, so she can do some more melee damage? That's where I get caught up.

I forgot, but I can't recall if I tweaked anyone's ability scores or not. I probably need to sit down and make note of everyone's stats.

Understood, and I wasn't saying that alert is necessary or anything, just that it's a huge advantage to be able to go first in (almost) every combat. When I replay the game, I certainly won't take it on all characters and maybe not any. It's just too powerful.

I know lots of people have already said it, but just pick feats that you think will be interesting and you'll be fine. There are some feats that don't do much, and I guess a couple are broken, but it won't really matter because you will almost always have equipment, consumables and/or class-skills that will make up for choosing an under-performing feat.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Snackmar posted:

The same NPC had that trouble in my game, too!

"What is it? Are you looking at my lance-mole? Yes, you were, don't deny it! I JUST WISH SOMEONE WOULD NOTICE ME AND NOT MY LANCE-MOLE"

Edited for amusement purposes.

Edit the second: It does 1-10 damage but she has trouble walking through doors.

rojay fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Feb 15, 2024

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

bird with big dick posted:

He doesn’t have anything left to offer except money since his magical vaults are constantly getting robbed

Also his being dead and all.

I guess I'm glad Larian put so much work into the game for those who want to play the sort of role where you give up Isobel and Dame Aylin to that dude.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Medullah posted:

Lae'zel - "Oh, you sent me a present? I wonder what's in this box here let me just open it up and................IT'S PERFECT"

I chuckle sometimes in this thread but that made me laugh. Out loud. Thanks.

ZearothK posted:

Give Divinity Original Sin 1 a try after you're done, both the fights and puzzles are 10x dickier, for better and worse.

Counterpoint: Playing the first Divinity game after playing BG3 is going to leave you very frustrated and likely questioning how the same developer that made BG3 made such a silly, badly-designed game.

Edit:

Thuryl posted:

OS1 is admittedly not very strong on actual plot, setting, or characterization but is pretty good in terms of Vibes. As far as combat goes, if your favourite thing about BG3 was using explosive barrels to set absolutely everything on fire or creating icy surfaces to make your enemies do pratfalls, you will have a good time. If not, well, get used to everything being on fire whether you want it to be or not. It's also not super long; I've got 46 hours in it and I think I saw pretty much everything.

OS2 has a lot more meat to it, with the characters and setting both giving you significantly more to engage with. The combat still frequently involves everything around you being on fire, although there are also more skills and spells to play around with if you prefer to go that way.

Pretty much agree except for the "Vibe" part, because I found it ridiculous most of the time. But definitely agree that if you love barrels, you will probably enjoy D:OS1. Can't speak to D:OS2, because I didn't play it.

rojay fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Feb 17, 2024

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

mycot posted:

It's a rather sus post so it's for the best that everybody's eyes glazed over.

I sorta got that vibe too but I couldn't actually figure out what they were saying. Then again, I'm very tired.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Entropic posted:

Have any of you ever actually read through the game's EULA on Steam?
Section 5 has some pretty onerous restrictions!

I have never read a EULA for a game like that.

They seem to have all of the requisite language, and nothing I saw in the Section 5 stuff would change the agreement, but I have always wanted to draft contracts in plain language and gently caress that was funny.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Turds in magma posted:

Camp supplies are totally a concern on solo honour mode

You know those items like "apples" or "rice" that show up on random tables or in barrels? Those count as camp supplies. You can right-click and send them to your chest in the camp if you're running out of room or weight-carrying capacity.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

I recline corrected.

Sounds like it'd be only slightly more fun than cleaning a barrel full of lampreys with my genitals to have to rest that often but you do you.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

NellsRelo posted:

One of the modders (Community Library & Compatibility Framework) who signed the letter here, the letter is the culmination of several months of trying to get Larian to empower their moderation team and for the community team to provide actual moderation guidelines to moderators (none exist).

Since then, they've hired a new PR & Communications director, so we're hopeful that there'll be positive change soon.

I actually tried to read the open letter you signed, but I couldn't finish it because the sense of entitlement overwhelmed me and I fell upon my fainting couch demanding a scented hand-kerchief to mop my perspired brow.

No one brought me a scented hand-kerchief and now I am considering writing an open letter to purveyors of hand-kerchiefs to complain.

Edit: I read most of it. I am impressed how annoyed I have become over an issue that does not concern me at all. Kudos to those modders for being a part of something that so perfectly answers the question, "What do people mean when they say 'first-world problem'?"

rojay fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Feb 27, 2024

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Saul Kain posted:

I may have over optimized for my tactician run. Cazador didn’t even get a turn.

Going first in turn-based combat is nice.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Docjowles posted:

the idea is what is the point of playing a game if the outcome is predetermined.

Mod it out of the game if you don't like it.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

bird with big dick posted:

i love her she is my waifu

This one looks inward;
Sees an evil drow and thinks,
She is my waifu.

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Medullah posted:

This is so stupid but it made me laugh (once explained)

What am I missing? Because that's not funny the way I read it.

Edit: to be clear, the way I read it is that a lost pregnancy that from the comic seems to be a devastating thing is the punchline. You know, because "Shar" and all and edgy.

I hope I have it wrong and I'll apologize when someone points out the actual joke to me. Turns out I can be triggered at 55.

rojay fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Mar 9, 2024

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Goa Tse-tung posted:

registering in Sep 2, 2000 and then not getting Loss memes has to be a bit

Nope. Truly did not get it, and thanks to everyone for explaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

Medullah posted:

It was just a funny time because the webcomic in question (CTRL+ALT+DEL) was a very dumb comic that focused on a gamer nerd and his experiences like a knock off Penny Arcade, and they introduced a pregancy arc but still kept it lightweight...until he took a hard turn towards serious with the miscarriage comic. Not a good enough writer to handle that story, so he was mocked pretty hard (Especially on these here forums)

Holy poo poo it's been quite the roller coaster lately because I went from WHAT? to OLD to Oh poo poo I think I remember that now but maybe it's just a false memory.

I'm going to have a lie down.