Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Order! Order! This Hog will come to order!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Corn Glizzy posted:

you know the one, don't make me post it

Not MeeMaw!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Toxic Mental posted:

everyone laugh at this guy who doesn't use to a fair the Welle

I fuckin' a fair the Welle the other day and it was amazing

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

3O once again lording his beef wealth over us plebes

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Quaff the Ribena, let's do this.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Es mi dia primero.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

kazil posted:

and he's already done. pissed off the judge

:sickos:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

There is ALWAYS a chance of trump planting a bomb in his diaper.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

MrQwerty posted:

disrespectful to a legend

I'll disrespect whoever idgaf

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

The Locator posted:

Why the hell would you lock down a school for these dumb-asses with cameras standing around in a public space?

It's at least here, standard procedure to enact a lockdown for a perceived threat. This includes someone wandering on to a school campus. You're also supposed to lock down for a dog on a campus, but few do that. Some guys with cameras there with the intent of being unruly or provoking a scene with someone as they are on the perimiter of the school property would be more than enough. It's purely precautionary.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Holy poo poo :five: :five: :five:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Grey Cat posted:

sgt chowdown

That's what they called me when I was a sergeant

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I lied to seem cool. I was called sergeant bitestick. I apologize to those I have wronged.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

gently caress yes. I mean, any reasonable person would see this as a no-brainer (:chaostrump:) but Jesus loving christ

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

These Photoshops are great! Let's move them to their own thread if you think there's Photoshop potential for them

You're out of order here, Seth. THIS WHOLE drat COURT ROOM IS OUT OF ORDER. WITCH HUNT! ERECTION INTERFERENCE!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

EmbryoSteve posted:

*Florida mom voice*

A kid might see this and catch the nonbianary

Here's hoping!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I do not want to get LOOMERED

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Who's gettin' LOOMERED tonight

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Dementropy posted:

Maybe we can get a sequel that's better than the original.

Covid 2: Secret of the Ooze

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Yeah, but in spite of how he always tends to look, he perceives himself to always present as very 'classy' even if it is a clown-like form of classy. The fact that he arrived looking this way, knowing eyes and cameras would be on him, is striking in his frumpiness.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Grey Cat posted:

Local goon doesn't understand Trump lol thread.

But there MUST be a rational explanation as to why he looks bad!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

:lmao:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Escape From Noise posted:

That's it! I'm marching on the SA Forums headquarters! WHERE'S MY TAZER?

I keep mine right on the front of my waist band. For convenience.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

CAUCUS

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

dr_rat posted:

Important poll update:
Asa Hutchinson is now on 9 votes! Only needs 2078 more to beat trump!

We're all here for them. Just out of frame.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Someone get me numbers on frozen Iowans!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Icy caucus causes chilling effect

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Coolguye posted:

albequerque's

:catstare:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

RIP to a real one

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

As a former ACO, had I been given this assignment, it would be a staunch "No" with a scathing report full of jokes at the caller's expense in dry law enforcement talk, which I used to love doing for stupid calls.

If I had to give this assignment to an officer under my supervision- they would never know. They would never see it. This doesn't get past the call for service stage.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

MrQwerty posted:

I would pay money to see Donald "TRUMP" try to buy $200 worth of groceries at the 6 kiosk self-checkout at the Smith's on San Pedro and Lomas in Albuquerque, NM while the self-check clerk is getting 2 people cigarettes, 3 people shooters out of the cage, taking the anti-theft magnet off a bottle of booze and the security guards just clocked 2 dudes coming in and a dude walking out in the middle of the 6 kiosks.

Seconded

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

nine-gear crow posted:

"Ma'am, are you telling me you saw a large bipedal cat-like creature approximately the size of a human teenager ordering lunch from the high school cafeteria? My god, well, if I'm being honest with you, ma'am, I think this might be a little outside the scope of our capabilities as Animal Control Officers, so I will be taking this immediately up the chain to the proper authorities. I've got your name and contact phone number right here, and I will call you back immediately as soon as I hear from them. Thank you for calling, ma'am."

Just.. out of sheer delight, I thought about what this would look like. It's been a couple years, but it would not look a hell of a lot like this, officially, in the record:

On [date] at approximately [time], I, Sergeant Droogie(51) received a call for service from [school] regarding an animal in a classroom. While an animal on campus or stuck in a classroom would normally require the highest level of response, I made contact with the caller for further details as the request had several odd discrepancies. Upon making contact via telephone with the caller, [caller’s name], a [teacher or administrator] at [school], they described the animal as a large feline by the name of [student’s name].

When asked about the animal’s behavior, I was told that the animal was sitting in class, at a desk, and was refusing to remove their ears and tail. I explained to the caller that asking an animal to voluntarily remove their own body parts was an odd, illogical request as the animal would be able to properly comprehend the request, and further that to require an animal to cause harm to itself was also not a reasonable request. Caller was cautioned that forced removal of animal parts from the animal’s body performed by the caller at the scene and not under the care and instruction of a veterinarian would constitute animal cruelty under 9-2-4-1 and 9-2-4-2 under the HEART Ordinance.

At this time the caller became audibly annoyed and accused me of being unreasonable and obtuse. Caller went on to explain that the “animal” in question was a student at the school dressed in costume facsimiles of animal parts including fake ears and a fake tail, consistent with furry culture or even just a child dressed in the accessories as a way of personal expression.

I did at this time that the student did not meet the criteria of a companion or wild animal under the city’s definitions within the HEART ordinance, and that the Animal Welfare Department would not be dispatching officers to their location. Caller was advised to go through other channels if needed, as our officers are specifically to deal with animals as defined in statute and we would not be removing a human child and placing them in a cage to placate their concerns. Caller was advised to not contact the department for calls of the same nature in the future, as it is a misuse of officer time and city resources.

Call concluded.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Grey Cat posted:

Yeah, we got a code 621 in progress, 2 males, anthropomorphic.

:actually:

Priority 1, 10-27-12

I hate that I remember all this poo poo. But as was pointed out below, yeah, mascots would absolutely fall under that category and would be a huge lol

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Grey Cat posted:

The 621 was its own joke for the astute and corrupted.
But yes I'm sure there's an actual code to use.

I'm neither of those!

Well,

I'm not astute.