Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
New thread title is weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

deadeyez posted:

I mentioned in the end of the last thread there is a chud here at work with a TRUMP shirt on who is all pissed off. Turns out he is mad because his trans lady boss gave him poo poo and said something like, "I thought today was a holiday for you people? You look like you're going to cry, do you need to go home early? It's important to have sympathy for others, so if you feel you need to go home, let me know". She asked me politely not to bother him today because she wants to. Lol

On the one hand, it's kinda lovely that he is being bullied by his manager, but on the other hand, lol get rekt

Guy looks like he is gonna have a heart attack, he is upsetti spaghetti

Laughed my rear end off at this, that lady rules

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Zelenskyy is such an accomplished kiss-rear end that transcript reads like a chatbot

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

cr0y posted:

Big Facebook boomer energy

I've absolutely no idea what that quote is supposed to mean

RIP Ashlii definitely not burning in hell

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Mogatrat posted:

commemorating someone by making them look like a grinning demon against the fires of hell

this is like when conservatives kept comparing obama to santa claus as an own but in reverse

But Laura Ingraham told me Santa Is White, Get Over It !

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

pro starcraft loser posted:

Can't he not run for governor again?

No, he can't, at least not in Florida

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Abe got touched by some dude wielding a gun he made in Minecraft, for promoting a cult/MLM. One of the funniest assassinations

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Lol everytime you remember that Trump got an award for paying back a loan

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

kazil posted:

This should be fun

Lol "....Page 2"

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

marshalljim posted:

When I think of Trump, I think of running running. The most running.

Yeah it's running but the diaper captures most of it

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Like 91 different things

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Escape From Noise posted:

Ah 6ix9ine. The guy who may CSAM. No wonder he's a Trump guy!

Hey just cause he posts in C-SPAM doesn't mean tha-

...oh, I see

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Toxic Mental posted:

"Almost all", trust me I counted!

Is "scoundrel" a new thing of his or what? He's mixing it up from the traditional :siren: THUG :siren: anyway

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

LuckyCat posted:

Is Trump constitutionally required to pick a VP? If he has the choice he absolutely would be the first dictator president to fly solo.

I'm calling it now, my man is picking Ivanka

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

Trump will never pick a woman he’s already horrified that someone could so easily be his equal without doing all the “hard work”

Does Trump even view Ivanka as a human woman distinct from his own personal being though? In his mind all his kids are just an extrapolation of his balls, except this one he thinks and talks about loving

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

I guess they can't all be all-timers.

Don't sign your posts Don

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

QuarkJets posted:

Oh a Matt Walsh post? Hey thread not sure if you knew this but Matt Walsh is not a running expert so no need to post his takes, in fact the only things that he's an expert in are all related to his diaper fetish and I'd prefer if that didn't get posted anyway

Nobody's incorporating his advice into their training plans here. You know very well that this is a thread for laughing at chud idiots, and that post is a twofer

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

The genetic dynasty from Foundation but it's three differently aged versions of trump and they all absolutely hate each other.

Brother Deals, Brother Stink, and Brother Yooge

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Aramis posted:

Filing this in alongside "aglets" in the "concepts that do not deserve dedicated words" drawer. The fact that both are footwear-related is also making me suspicious.

"Tines" is a useful word, and forks are not footwear

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Asterite34 posted:

Isn't that what the diaper is for?

So those are the Oathkeepers I've been hearing so much about

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Toxic Mental posted:

Also Dr. Mister Cody was right and I wish I could clip it but on Some More News they mention how American Fascism doesn't look like German Naziism, it's "All-American".

It's a well-known quote (though the attribution is tricky)

https://twitter.com/sarahchurchwell/status/1267725712271781888?t=NFD4_PDP0_X3zhy2Z4OmTg&s=19

$375,000,001

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

withak posted:

He could pay any fines simply by liquidating shares of his brand's value.

Trump's more into liquidating sharts

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

For someone who claims to be so vehemently opposed to gender affirming surgery she sure seems to get a lot.

Isn't surgery that makes you look like an androgynous cyborg the opposite of gender-affirming?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Nothing could do more to boost NATO militarism than Trump saying it's dead. Art of the Deal baby

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Steadiman posted:

what a terrific way to treat your allies. I'm just amazed at how much long term damage trump did to the reputation and trustworthiness of the US in just four short years, pissing off allies and sucking up to literal dictators is just the weirdest flex

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Just like he dropped out of every race he was ever in that didn't have an ice-cream truck at the finish line

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

BrigadierSensible posted:

Even accounting for the vendetta against blackcurrants, is there at least a high fructose corn syrup taste-alike version of Ribena that our American friends can enjoy?

It's a constant disappointment in America when you get a purple drink or jam expecting delicious blackcurrant but then have to endure some horrible fake grape flavour

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

In my 72 years as president...

reading comprehension issue

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Grey Cat posted:

Let's see here...
All conflicts USA is involved in any facet during Trump years.

War in Afghanistan
US intervention in Yemen
US intervention in the War in North-West Pakistan
Second US Intervention in the Somali Civil War
US military intervention in Niger
US-led intervention in Iraq
US intervention in the Syrian civil war
US intervention in Libya

Just lol if anyone thinks the USA is ever not involved in a war. Double lol that the president of the USA thinks so.

These are just the unambiguously accepted and reported conflicts, the US has like 800 overseas bases and god knows how many black sites, safe to say that a lot of them are Up To poo poo.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sunday Morning posted:

My thoughts and prayers to the poor person who has to clean that chair tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDqPClQoFz4

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

I was just joking around.

Same bro same

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Lol what the gently caress was the point of all those emails if he was just gonna let him blather on regardless?

Also, Trump continuing to play to the invisible jury in his mind

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
:yooge: I SHOULD BE PAID FOR DOING CRIMES

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Waffle House posted:

That is a really unfortunate camera shutter, she has some serious REAARRRRERRRGHHH face

They had 24fps for maybe 20 min, and that was probably the best face frame they could grab

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

rotinaj posted:

Come on, energon, use your courtly power to punish him for that bullshit

In the emails he insisted that what Trump just did would be a $50k minimum fine. Which obviously is nothing when you're plugged into the checking account of every racist mee-maw in the country, but if he's not completely dickless he'll impose that fine at least

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
The fine just got $20m higher.

Also, it will never be paid

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jelly posted:

That's definitely his biggest and most notable flaw

It kinda is? I know his pathology is too complex to neatly summarise but that's kind of the ur-dysfunction that undergirds all his weird subhuman evil bullshit

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

BigglesSWE posted:

The only downside to it will be the fact that Trump himself will not be able to see the whole world erupt in celebrations as his lardass keels over.

One of my favourite moments of the past few years was seeing sad-faced Trump look upon celebrating DC folks as his loss was called by the news networks.

I actually don't think I ever saw that reaction ..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

BigglesSWE posted:

It's an honor for me to bestow this gift to you:

Thank you for this.

Lol