Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
this thread is magnetic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

all that glass will be from the glasses of water he throws onto the magnets

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
No one itt has asked the most pressing question:

How did turmp fare when passing through the magnetic detectors at the courthouse?
Is he so wet that they just didn't work??

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
819,271,959,010.94 Tanzanian Shillings

that's $326million USD

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

funeral home DJ posted:

Trump would never do that, because he knows that an uneaten piece of food will go for $3,000 at auction and that sad chud money belongs to him.

I'm pretty sure he did do that at one point

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
What % was Dornald predicted to get in Iowa, anyway? I'm sure he'd say 100%, but what did the "experts" say?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

kazil posted:

they only got "border border border" as an attack point, economy is doing well and gas is going down

Haley is weak because of her management of South Carolina, a border state

I see typos. he meant to say:

SHE IS WEAK ON THE BERDER, I AM THE STRONGEST BERDER PRESIDENT, EVER

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Which doesn't matter because the GOP just argued the president is immune from crime.

total presidential immunity AND it's okay to just defy SCOTUS

hell yea

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

kazil posted:

posting mid trial

her cat, "Vagina"

these are words I'm reading, posted by a former president. lol

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Stoatbringer posted:

Make it 10 million per overruled objection.

the trillion dollar coin would need to be minted for this

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

kazil posted:

used to be fighter pilots fire MISSILE now they fire PRONOUN 🤣🤣🤣

oh, I see you're a writer for The Babylon Bee!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
is there a charge against the father too?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

this Karen was a Mean Girl in high school and has taken the Burn Book thing a little too far

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Does Donald pick he nose? I've been seeing a lot of articles about how nose picking can lead to an increased risk of dementia and Alzheimer's. Something about a bacterium that gets introduced via the nasal passages and causes repeated periods of brain inflammation over time.

He's a disgusting piece of poo poo so why wouldn't he pick he nose

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Engoron is gonna have Taylor Swift announce the ruling at a surprise Superbowl Halftime appearance

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
At a strip club I worked at there was dancer whose real name was Christmas Ham

Anyone wanna guess her stage name?

Honey. Honey Ham :v:

isaboo fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Feb 10, 2024

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
All these names are cool but the best name, the likes of which has never been seen before, is that of your favorite president, Donald John Trump, and you all know it.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

:lol:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

kazil posted:

As a (hopefully) ordinary person, I am just glad I don't have to wriggle my way out of 91 criminal charges and various multi-million dollar fines.

Why? Do you hate fun?

Donnie looks like he's having the time of his life

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

kazil posted:

Shlonged

He referenced Wade having lots of sex at the other rally too, and I don't think it's the dunk he thinks it is
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1764078689199751454

unsurprising
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1764078944800718889

yeah, maybe he has called prostitutes and "Mercedes" 2500 times, but nah not Melania

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Ringo Star Get posted:

Four years ago my salary got cut as the country was shut down because some dumb gently caress idiot thought we should be drinking bleach and shooting sun up our asses instead of embracing actual science and medical decisions and discussions.

Four years ago I wondered if I would ever see my mom again, let alone wonder if she would live if she got Covid by some chance.

Four years ago my wife was about to start a great new job and we were on a path to get financially set, but like I mentioned above some dumb gently caress and his brain-dead followers hosed it all up and my wife didn’t get that great job and instead got some consolation prize position that she hated and we were financially set back.

Working hard, thank you!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
went to a local Lowe's and saw my first MAGA hat in the wild today, in a long time

to top it off, he was wearing a Sheepdog Response t-shirt and was open carrying. I had to look it up, and apparently Sheepdog Response is a group/ training course. The website says "We must give the good guys the tools they need to effectively respond to violence. The more Sheepdogs we can train to be truly ready to respond".

the dude looked more like someone who would incite violence rather than intervene to stop it - you know, the white christo-fascist type.

and top it off, the fuckhead parked his big rear end truck (no trump stickers or flags, surprisingly) in not one but two handicapped parking spaces. And of course he looked as fit as a fiddle and jogged into the store.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

MrMojok posted:

Sorry to ask here, but is there a general Moving thread?

I need to find out how to move a bunch of boxes about 1500 miles, as cheaply as possible.

And since 95% of my posts are in this thread, I don’t know how to do anything but to ask here.

If this post doesn’t get any responses, I’ll have to ask for the manager.

are these "boxes" currently in your bathroom, Mr Turmp?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Data Graham posted:

It should be noted that Cracked.com has very little to do with Cracked the magazine, which was the slimiest possible low-effort clone of MAD they could get away with, and basically died so that Cracked.com could live.

Sam Viviano was my favorite of the 80s/90s all-stars, I studied his style extensively lol

I'd say Crazy magazine was the slimiest low effort MAD clone. It had some wild stuff.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Barnes and Noble still carries MAD. I pick up a copy once in a while.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

jokes posted:

Remove the Johnson

The Johnson shall be yanked

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
She's holding her tummy like she ate one of turmps leftover 2 day old fish delites

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I am rich in lols and getting richer every day

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I prefer my ketchup on the walls, like Donald J Trump

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

jokes posted:

Counting down the days till Trump is on cameo

Sure, why not. I'd pay $5 to see him throw a fish delite against the wall.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
We all know Rod Hoofhearted would pay for a premium cameo to see his mushroom

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I got 0/12, I will be assigned the job of an SA mod

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Catastrophe posted:

is this a track listing for a grind metal album?

It's from the album by Barron Trump's band, poo poo Christ.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Powershift posted:

Has Trump ever even mentioned Cannon?

earlier today someone re-posted a TRUTH of him calling her respected blah blah blah so it will be interesting to see how he changes his tune if at all

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Sedgr posted:

There's a supernova scheduled for the next few months as well so these people will have a new, well technically just brighter, star show up in the sky to portend whatever they want.

Scheduled?! Biden and his drat jewish Catholic space lasers again, I fuckin swear

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
He's got me GAGGED

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

TulliusCicero posted:

Biden has the best stock market ever, on record

unless you're a little stock named DJT :v:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Random Stranger posted:

I can you were concerned that Trump might have some smart fellows keeping him out of prison, Trump's criminal attorneys subpoenaed the wrong guy.

Jeremy is the thread's avatar. I hope he spent at least ten of those fifteen dollars in the right place.

Edit: Post ITT every time you LOL that Jeremy kept Trump's 15 bucks.

If I was that guy, I'd use the $15 to buy some DJT stock.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

BigglesSWE posted:

If Trump made “DO SOMETHING!” the official slogan of his campaign instead of the tired rear end MAGA poo poo he’d have a better chance winning the election IMO.

He should do a spin on HE'S GAGGING ME as a slogan.

IT'S GAG TIME!

MAGAGA MAKE AMERICA GAG AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Hollismason posted:

Where are people reading OJ died. I'm not seeing it on major outlets.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/oj-simpson-former-football-star-acquitted-murder-dies/story?id=16354000