Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Steadiman posted:

Why does he look like two kids in an overcoat trying to sneak into the movies?

His legs are so far behind his torso there's a perspective issue

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Prettz posted:

I believe Toxic is referring to an event in africa. I was referring to a a strike in I think Yemen. But it's been a bit and my memory is poo poo.

The Africa thing was where he told the widow "he knew what he signed up for" over the phone on TV

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lamech posted:

you really don't see any Biden gas station pizza parties, makes u think

What the hell do I do with all these 7/11 points, I could probably buy ten of these stupid pizzas but they're so gross

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dementropy posted:

I'm sure Trump's riding high off of his tremendous Iowa win and this ruling in the E. Jean defamation case won't bother him in the least.

A True Copy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Maybe there's just a good spot for them up there

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

He wore a tux hoodie.

I don't wanna get stuck in the weeds of discussing how he may have said something imperfect. Not here, not now.

Like this or like a hoodie sport coat with lapels, because I kind of want a lapel-having hoodie

e yes I'd wear either one what do you want from me I get cold

I can't find a good example of the second kind, I know I've seen it, the upper part of the lapel is where the hood part starts so it lays back and almost looks normal

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 2, 2024

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sunday Morning posted:

If Hillary had just turned around and asked "What are you doing??? Stop being weird!" she would have won the election.

That would have been extremely rude though

e oh hello Sunday Morning, you're ok so far, thank you for being gentle

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Feb 4, 2024

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I want to be magnetic.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jonny Quest posted:

But not moist?

I could take it or leave it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

OMFG FURRY posted:

god id love to be high and employed

It has its perks

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I said come in! posted:

gently caress street parking so much.

I like when they kind of stick in diagonal spots instead of just assuming everyone can parallel park like a New Yorker

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

E beat horse

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good lord people.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's got 1.3 million bar graphs, this is big

e i actually thought that meant views, but it says right under it that it only had 2300, what is that

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nooner posted:

God drat there's an emote I haven't seen in a minute

:regd11:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

The only horny I recognize is donald side loving the flag

This is a top ten Trump imo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

staberind posted:

"male gaze is legal" Krew

Haven't they always been??

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fishmasher posted:

I looked up who owns that network (he's also behind bannon's war room).

Robert J. Sigg was charged with mortgage fraud in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and was convicted in 2006. He had previously been arrested for burglary and assault in Jefferson County, Colorado, drug distribution in Weld County, Colorado, domestic violence in Parker, Colorado, and assault and battery in Aurora, Colorado. He's been arrested dozens of times in total, plus some money-related civil cases.

Also, his son Austin confessed to abducting and murdering 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway.

This is a fascinating rabbit hole

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

E whoops that's several pages

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

priznat posted:

Ofc, Jesus h

Demon worship would only improve most American communities honestly

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

ah yes, famously demonic songs like "Just Got Paid (about getting paid)," "La Grange (about a whorehouse)," "Tush (about getting laid)," and "Legs (about women's legs)"

Laid? Paid?? absolutely not

e could have put in "waylaid" I guess,

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What..???

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MrMojok posted:

LOL that “The Snake” might as well have been written specifically about Dernald himself

He started doing it because it was racist, then kept doing it because there's a part where he gets to say "stupid woman"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

MAGA-Amurrican.jpeg

You never really want to call attention to the ceiling in a supermarket

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Wasn't that how one of the 2020 debates was going to go, until Trump wussed out at the last minute and showed up? Between COVID and everything else going on at the time that whole year is like a weird fever dream.

It's been the year 2016 for me this whole time so kudos for remembering a specific year

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Cat Hassler posted:

The mattering is upon us now and we are going to reap many lols as Trump and the GOP go down in flames

If you see the mattering on the road, kill it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

BigglesSWE posted:

Imagine if the repo men arrive at Mar-a-Lago and start confiscating his assets and they find even more secret documents :allears:

This could totally happen, but there aren't alien documents because he would have talked at least a little about it, I mean look at him

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Was that dress really $60 at Walmart?

This seems expensive and also cheap, so maybe it's the right price??

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Someone please post the picture of what's her face blowing him off as she quits so it's not just this one uncomfortable woman

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lamech posted:

Confusing new Biden Harris HQ post asking Trump if Mar-a-lago has stairs???

He's got a 1999 reg date account that was banned very unfairly

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Get an electric skillet

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There shall not remain

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

An unbroken brain

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ShimaTetsuo posted:

"kentucky colonel" (the thing that "colonel" sanders was) isn't a real colonel, it's some complete bullshit title that the state of kentucky hands out to tens of thousands of people every single year. in fact they give it to so many people that they had to shrink the certificate because it was costing too much.

It's like when I looked back at what it's cost me to make weed edibles for my coworkers over the years

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

mmm I don't think so, tim.

A cheap thing that stacks up to thousands of dollars, yes

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"I don't think so tim" lmao are you injured

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I have a weed gummy every single night and it has immeasurably improved my life. I am a better husband, father, and more successful in my job.

Weed literally saved my actual life and working in the weed industry gave me visible abs, weed rules

spunkshui posted:

Its potheads not weed heads.

Weed vapes loving own. Its 56F out today im so glad I dont have to freeze my balls off trying to light a joint only to watch the paper run on the side.

Run the lighter under the glue seal a few times

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tunt you've switched off your targeting computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tommy tuberville is a living cartoon everyone accepts like the cat detective in the last action hero