Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

From a ways back, but why are we praying for God? Did something happen to him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

The accordian hands are just a holdover from the proper timeline, where he was the jolly member of a polka band.

Also, this deserves not to be lost.

First of May posted:

Stank and Choad are Friends

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Help me, Rudy Giuliani, you're my only hope.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

armchairyoda posted:

Ol’ 2-scoops promising to get to central Iowa tonight/this weekend gives me hope (lol) that this insane-rear end blizzard will do the funniest thing possible.

Gotta say, pulling a Buddy Holly would be a hell of a plot twist.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

and i thought For gelato (I will) Blow (you) had a sex trump

My money's on Froggiato going Carl Tanzler on Trump's corpse once he croaks.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

priznat posted:

^^ JEB!

I just am down for wearing hats and nothing else

God, I hope none of those caucusgoers are wearing hats and nothing else.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

That link reads to me like the cultists are trying to summon an elder God.

Ia! Ia! D'naldjtrump dotcom!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Grammarchist posted:

You can't tie that man down, he belongs to the ages.

Is he a banjo man?

Because that's the only way he could be cooler.

https://richardspooralmanac.blogspot.com/2013/04/you-cant-tie-down-banjo-man.html?m=1

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

"roger, agent. the casket has been acquired and is en route to potus. we have confirmed potus is opening the casket. it's a fillet o' fish, i repeat, fillet o' fish. ETA to potus's mouth .35 seconds. secondary napkin team standby, there is mayo all over potus's butthole mouth."

Now I'm picturing Trump opening a Filet-o-Fish box like Belloq opening the Ark of the Covenant.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Waffle House posted:

I like this girl, she's got pluck. She should be President.

Geez, I don't know...what if she costs Trump the New York vote?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

The erection was RIGID and SWOLLEN

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Lazyfire posted:

Losing hard in Iowa and polling at single digits in NH presaged a very embarrassing couple months of primary losses for a guy who was seen as the future of the GOP just a few months ago. NH has a history doing the "gently caress you I won't do what you tell me" thing in primary voting and is probably the best hope in the early states for someone to get a win over Trump. DeSantis being so far out of second place with just a couple days to go and dwindling funds along with a dysfunctional campaign (his Iowa campaign chair spent the last week leading up to the caucus putting together a 1000 puzzle in the office and not doing any actual work) even someone as egomaniacal as DeSantis had to have seen that he had no chance at flipping the script. There's a high percentage chance that this was clear as soon as the votes were tallied in Iowa and DeSantis has been talking to the Trump people behind the scenes since then to negotiate his exit from the campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if he or his wife didn't get cabinet positions promised out of this. Ron needs a way to keep his name in the news and soak up the Trump glory after he leaves the governorship and Casey would probably love to build her political profile.

It'd be pretty hilarious if Trump gave Casey a cabinet position and not Ron.

Not hilarious enough to be worth Trump back on office, but at that point I'd take my laughs where I could get them

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

A bunch of flowers?!?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Harald posted:

Then explain this.

Smh at Trump spending all that money on scalp reduction surgery when he could have just solved the problem with cranium reduction.

E: What exactly is turtle saying here? Flipped how? The border is dividing them but they have to support Trump on the border? I'm just not finding his point.

Esplanade fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jan 25, 2024

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

LIKE A DOG

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Send Jesus, guns, and babies

The poo poo has hit the fan

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

I'm actually more interested in the "hidden room connected to Trump's bedroom" myself.

Love to speculate on what went on in there.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

emSparkly posted:

As someone who has issues with unprompted body horror, ublock has been a lifesaver. I don’t know how old people can use the internet knowing they get to see stuff like this all the time.

As a certified old, I deal with body horror every time I'm near a mirror.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

hahahahaha enlies

It's a perfectly cromulent word!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Whip it, Johnson!

Whip it good!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Literally everyone else in this picture hates him as well. lol

Someone should have offered him a wafer-thin mint.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

When Trump sharts off this mortal coil, there’s like a 50/50 chance there will be dancing in the streets or massive wailing in the streets like when Kim Jong Il died (the implication being if you weren’t grieving hard enough, you would be rounded up and they would give you something to grieve about).

I was supposed to have flying cars by 2024, goddammit.

When Thatcher croaked, the unofficial theme song was "Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead".

What will we have for Trump?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meanwhile at Trump Rally

Huh, Guy Fawkes masks are still a thing?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

did they atleast bury the parents in a better place than the one wife?

also where did they bury the mother in law?

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a49247/search-for-trump-grave/

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

maybe scott pressler didn't pack enough ensure in the trunk.

He needs the Ensure to attract the Boomers.

I can use the b-word, I am one.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

:hmbol:

You are a Whale all right Bitch

Free Willie Donny

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

stank and chode are hard working construction workers that lay bricks and hammer nails.

Yeah, don't worry about them going homeless; they can build their own house.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

"Carrie" remake took quite a turn.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

kazil posted:

Did they ever clear the inventory of Kanye shoes?

Somewhere, there's a sweatshop spray painting them gold and slapping a "T" sticker on them.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

oh look, confirmed bigots trying to wrangle a 25 minute presentation from a single sentence in a book they've never read

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God created both male and female in his image? Are they going to discuss how God is clearly hermaphrodite?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Looks like she's going for his nussy.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

dr_rat posted:

He should go full Caligula and pick pence horse

Going from Trump to Biden is kind of like going from Caligula to Claudius.

Wonder who Nero's gonna be?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

The walls are closing in around him.

Maybe try scraping off some of the layers of ketchup?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

no that's Louie Gohmert who resigned from Congress to run for AG of Texas against Ken Paxton lmao and also eats teeth, which is why he's so dumb

Louie Gohmert waited until he shat that tooth out, then dug it out and put it back in his mouth.

Many people are saying!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Dogs have very elastic genes, we just need to breed the oldest dogs selectively and we should get some 50 year old dogs in 25 years or so

I support IVF so that some day I can legally vote for a himan/dog chimera.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Powershift posted:

I'm starting to think Mar-a-lago doesn't actually exist and every image we've ever seen from within is AI generated.

Every single one gives me the heebie jeebies. Like the people almost look human but still very not. The decor is nonsensical. The scenarios offered are ridiculous.

Dog auction. Bathroom with a chandelier full of stolen classified files. A ghostly figure wandering the halls eating at the breakfast buffet and showing up at weddings to talk about flushing toilets 15 times.

It's not real.

Hoping after Trump dies we get some good ghost stories out of Mar-a-Largo. Toilets flushing repeatedly, ketchup running down the walls, the scent of Fish Delites randomly drifting down the halls...

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

I really wish, when Dobald was wandering around the stage during the 2016 debate, Hillary would have just stopped, turned to him, asked him if he was lost, and offered to help him back to his podium.

E: typo, but I'm leaving it in. :colbert:

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Tai posted:

Is the trump stuff going to be a stream or just loads

We won't know until we check his diaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

"Friends (0)" seems about right.