Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Stereotype posted:

riding a bike is super dangerous and the reason is entirely because of cars and their lovely, incompetent, and entitled drivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
the beltway sniper inspired a particularly wild episode of CSI: Miami where they show an action shot of the crazed gunman peeing while prone on a roof somewhere, lying in wait for like eight hours. the climax of the episode has Horatio Caine out in the open while the sniper has him in his crosshairs, but there's a helicopter loving up the wind so he can't get a clean shot. then the swat team bust in and take him down or something. weird times

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
top left is T. Herman Zweibel, "publisher emeritus" in the kayfabe of the Onion

top right is former Colorado Avalanche player Joe Sakic

bottom left is this woman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

Steve Hannah appears to have been the actual CEO of the Onion at one point

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Ford Field or Comerica Park or Little Caesar’s Arena are all gross as it is, but a loving mouthful of a slogan? Jesus Christ

i pretend ford field was named after the michigander president who famously liked football (and nachos)

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

post hole digger posted:

i am fully committed to the vest lifestyle

would you say you have a vested interest in it

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
give suffolk county to connecticut

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
americans have the right to break the law and no one can take that away from them

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

fart simpson posted:

everyone does this for some stuff. ideological consistency isn’t really much of a thing, you contextualize and compartmentalize stuff all the time

ummm i'm different, i meticulously examine every new thought i have and as a result i am a frayed web of anxiety and self-doubt. get on my level

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Branch Nvidian posted:

nothing worth seeing in oklahoma other than a domestic terrorist memorial and maybe the near skeleton museum on the southeast side of the metro. fly right over this bitch

i went to that skeleton museum last year and it was dope. but aside from that yeah not much going on

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Branch Nvidian posted:

worth seeing if you’re in oklahoma for some reason, but not worth coming to oklahoma to see it
https://www.skeletonmuseum.com

yeah i was just seeing family, i would never ever drop by otherwise

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Branch Nvidian posted:

lol the Oklahoma governor has ordered flags be flown at half staff tomorrow for toby keith, lol

moment of silence in every I Love This Bar and Grill franchise

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Celexi posted:

You can get a dicks burger at dicks in Seattle. It's good

only time i had it i was drunk as hell and it hit the spot

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

fart simpson posted:

i think they should ban tiktok. and then every country outside america should ban all american apps and social media companies too. just wall it all off

thinkin about the belt and road initiative but it's social media in tanzania

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This will sway public sentiment in states like Pennsylvania (still on the federal minimum wage) to never permit a raise ever again lmao. If the minimum wage goes up a little your fat prick uncle can only eat out four days a week instead of five and that's unacceptable.

wow so the price of burgers hasn't gone up since 2009? must be nice

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

mediaphage posted:

their poll numbers right now are hilarious

too bad when labour wins it’s going to be loving starmer in charge who is like to the right of joe biden probably

i had to check what was going on and yes this is very lol

https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/blogs/ec_rrose_20240402.html posted:

If the Reform Party holds its twelve percent support, it won't win any seats at the forthcoming general election. However, because nine-tenths of Reform support is drawn from former Conservative voters, this will deliver more than 100 Tory seats to the Labour Party.

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
lol the devon tower already sticks out like a sore thumb from miles away, this is going to look ridiculous

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Dems don't want to win. They want to turn the White House back over to Trump so they can ride that fundraising wave from 2016-2020.

sounds like the best way to own the libs is to vote blue no matter who, that'll hit em in their pocketbook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

PokeJoe posted:

I don't know anything about how this works in other languages because as an English speaker I too am dumb as dogshit

well i have some bad news about other languages