Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

mysterious loyall X posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cumdtown.The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the leftist politics thread postedby radicalized 45 year old somethingawful yospossers, most of the jokes will go over a typical lister's head. There's also CoomerVillagers's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his monologues-his personal philosophy draws heavily from NPR, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike cum town truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Tom Cumbs's communist catchphrase "To each according to his cum," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hilary Clinton's epic "It Takes a Villlage." I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Charles "The CHarles Mingus of Cum" Cumgis's genius wit unfolds itself on their Youtube Red premium account. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a cumtown tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
finsished cobwoby bepboobp. im, the last 90s kid to have watched it. watching king gainer

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
original dragon ball ruled so much i should rewatch it and see if it holds up my childhood memories

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Watching patlabor which ive been meaning to do for about 2 decades.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
oh yeah aerlier today i finished patlabor ova series. Very nice

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Lol veen loving arou d with neuralblender an ungodly amount here. Landscape of X or Land of X is a great time as an input

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

My most prized possessions: Kandinsky’s Warios

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
chobes site is better and these arent really funny but it was nice being able to put any artistic movement and getting something

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

hr giger's bowser

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Sub-Actuality posted:

BOWSER: Giger!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
getting too many request timeouts or whatever so i only got to make saul bass's gordon freeman

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

mycophobia posted:

my bf at the time

condolences. theres plenty of fish in the sea.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
i remember liking benders big score

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

GorfZaplen posted:

I did too. It felt like each movie after got progressively worse and then I fell off after the first season of the revival

similar experience except i havent watched a single ep of the revival.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm Commander Gerstmann and this is my favorite shop on the citadel.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

scary ghost dog posted:

i already own all the best criterions (hausu, godzilla, naked lunch)

Youre missing burnout

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Finished reading dlcdhainsawmamn

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
it cant           helped.
be

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
hes one of my fav but ive still gotta watch synecdoche and ending things

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
watching eva 4.0

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I cant believe evangelion is over

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

it's my new favorite thing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

aids

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
gently caress you!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Watched Dr Robotnik Sends The King To The Pingas Dimension, Dexter Forgets The Omelette Du Fromage and the infamous Mama Luigi is a Sexual Powerhouse.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

That Little Demon posted:

never ever forget the best review of Redline of all time

lol i still remember reading this. i gotta watch redline someday

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

That Little Demon posted:

people who hate nolan are overreacting. He has made some very good films compared to 99% of the poo poo that releases nowadays

This. He makes good movies but i find his characters lack something most of the time. Like in inception the main characters conflict is really good and he does an alright job but everyone is kind of robotic. I liked dunkirk it was a fun movie and the resolution of the stupid dipshit kid who rides the boats with his grandpa arc made me lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Anyway rewatched Tangerines aka Mandariinid which is a georgian estonian film about the georgian occupation or whatever seen from the eyes of a tangerine farmer. Recommended

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Been a while so I started a Wire rewatch, just finished the first season. It's crazy how much happened in this one season.. I thought most of the things happened later on. Best show evar.

what a great show

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I wat hed the first ep of midnight mass a couple weeks ago and thought it looked promising does it get really bad later

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

scary ghost dog posted:

i got mad when i was told they never explain why 2% of people magically vanished. allegory is bullshit

For the sake of writing and themes you gotta leave things to the imagination. In many cases things are better left unsaid, and id say this advice should be applied as often and aggressively as possible on your posts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Much, much better. Thank you.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
one of the cgi actor bits i will always remember is when they did patrick stewart for some lovely xmen movie and it looks like a mr clean ad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
i havent watched it and i shalln't watch it whomstever i cant wait for them to make Pierrot Le Fou in netflix quality cgi and having spike say "the fuckshit is going on??" and having pierrot move like hes a skate 3 guy gltiching through walls

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

thank you for the fucker report im honestly shocked i described it so perfectly. bye.

mysterious loyall X posted:

new podcast just dropped. goon produced and even MORE cont of ersial than cum town, the number one rated podcast and thread on sa? oh hells yes

put spme bucks to this patreon. bye.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
[plutonis_rapping_athf_theme.mp3]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU