Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

carry on then posted:

i also use black bezels as steve intended

the ipod was white. way to make yourself look like a colossal moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

poty posted:

the ipod was white. way to make yourself look like a colossal moron

the last entirely new device steve jobs introduced, the first ipad, was only available with black bezels. try again.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

qirex posted:

all my apple devices are space grey or jet black because white bezels are the worst

poty
Jun 21, 2008

carry on then posted:

the last entirely new device steve jobs introduced, the first ipad, was only available with black bezels. try again.

they were having problems making white stuff. they tried with the iphone 4 the same year and it took months before it worked so this is not canon

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

if you ain't gold

you a old

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
rose gold

more like

looks old

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Doc Block posted:

rose gold

more like

looks old

dock block whats your fav ipad color

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
why don't we just ask Steve what the best bezel color is ooh that's right he died because he insisted on treating his treatable cancer with juice cleanses

pram
Jun 10, 2001
all this bad windows posting brought back 'a buff gay dude' gj

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

black is best

poty
Jun 21, 2008

ok fine

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
white bezel
more like
poo poo pretzel

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

pram posted:

all this bad windows posting brought back 'a buff gay dude' gj

I'm a full Apple household m8

pram
Jun 10, 2001

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

actually it's totally cool to make fun of a dude who bought into his own hype so much he thought he could treat serious cancer with fruit, that poo poo is funny as hell imho

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

especially the ones who think that different rules apply to them because of their success in specific areas, for example being able to use fruit to cure cancer because they made a good phone. that poo poo is funny.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

How many families could have sent their kids to college or paid off their underwater mortgages with the money Steve spent on shooting purestrain kale juice up his rear end? Not to mention he still got a liver transplant after he realized what an arrogant idiot he was and that could have gone to someone who wasn't a rich CEO about to die anyway by that point.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

*fly flies from wall to land on fruit about to be stuffed up Steve's rear end*

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

we DO know it wasn't the type of cancer that can be cured via assfruit

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

every time someone makes a call from an iPhone to an android I wish the android would do a ring back tone that says "Steve Jobs died of cancer because he thought putting fruit up his rear end would fix it" on repeat

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

how about shoving durian paste up your butt hole but, now hear me out, also using your ungodly amount of money to get the real deal cancer treatment.

I fully support Stebes right to shove mangos in his rear end but I reserve the right to make fun of him for dying because he thinks it cures cancer lmao

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

generally agree but in no universe is "cold pressed fruit smoothie up the rear end" the correct treatment and it was in fact a sign of capitalistic hubris

it's actually insanely cool that woz lives and stebe died of fruit rear end

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

the better CEO of Apple died because he tried to treat cancer by shoving fruit up his rear end lmao

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

you sure that clip exists? I think stebe was mumbling about fruit and his own rear end.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

stebes traditional treatment wasn't severe and had a high likelihood of success

whoops

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

how about shoving durian paste up your butt hole but, now hear me out, also using your ungodly amount of money to get the real deal cancer treatment.

I fully support Stebes right to shove mangos in his rear end but I reserve the right to make fun of him for dying because he thinks it cures cancer lmao

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Steve Jobs bought the original Juicero Prototype for his butt cancer treatment.

lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
all of these posts are completely correctal

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
You can be correct and a very bad poster, and also the opposite.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

why don't we just ask Steve what the best bezel color is ooh that's right he died because he insisted on treating his treatable cancer with juice cleanses

the best bezel color is black as on the best macs and original ipads

emoji posted:

You can be correct and a very bad poster, and also the opposite.

please recognize stymie

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

the iphone 5 was the dirge to stebe, the 7 is back in black because they got a new stebe and the band is back fuckers

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
ugh, my work gave me a lunix machine and a god-awful non-hidpi screen. what's the cheapest way to get a 5k mac-based front end to this? it doesn't need to have any power, it just needs to run a text editor and terminal.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

The Management posted:

ugh, my work gave me a lunix machine and a god-awful non-hidpi screen. what's the cheapest way to get a 5k mac-based front end to this? it doesn't need to have any power, it just needs to run a text editor and terminal.

so you got a dell running gnu/windows 10?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

fruit rear end

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

goin to the fruit stand to get a new battery for my mba 2011 rip me

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

BONGHITZ posted:

goin to the fruit stand to get a new battery for my mba 2011 rip me

i just ordered one online to DIY i mean its easy to take apart the 2011s

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's even easier to blow your nuts off in a lithium explosion, hope you bought a good one

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

infernal machines posted:

it's even easier to blow your nuts off in a lithium explosion

nah

that's not what i'm about

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

imagine how good our phones tablets and laptops would be if someone had the balls to tell stebe not to use the fruit instead of being a sycophantic fruit man

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

poty posted:

dock block whats your fav ipad color

black

like stebes original vision

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

imagine how good our phones tablets and laptops would be if someone had the balls to tell stebe not to use the fruit instead of being a sycophantic fruit man

please...youll attract the stymie again

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

this is a terrible gimmick. it sucks used rear end fruit

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

people sure ran joking about steves stupid ideas on cancer care into the ground quick

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

people sure ran joking about steves stupid ideas on cancer care into the ground quick

much like fruits steve

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
SA rips the poo poo out of like every rich man and nearly calls for their violent deaths in every other thread but mocking stebe for pushing fruits up his rear end? now thats outta line, mate

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
No it's just that guy's bad writing

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

SA rips the poo poo out of like every rich man and nearly calls for their violent deaths in every other thread but mocking stebe for pushing fruits up his rear end? now thats outta line, mate

unrustle your jimmies

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

tech bros get a hard pass on shittery as long as the toys they make are quality.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

white bezels look good but the black border between screen / bezel is an atrocity

black devices forever

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the gigantic bezels on mac books look hilariously cheap.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Jobs was weird

but he got poo poo done properly

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

Jobs was weird

but he got poo poo done properly

say what you will about his fruit-heavy diet, it kept him regular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/MacRumors/status/880091371935121408

• Locked thread