Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
thank you based trump for ruling out once and for all that intelligence has a significant impact on where you can end up on the social ladder (as long as you're rich and white) :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Aw poo poo that reminds me. I hope my antifa check comes soon. I got some HRT pills on layaway at planned parenthood.

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

trump is fine, he is continuing to give us lols. that was also the point of the other thread, sort of, but it was really fun arguing with them.

I will miss playing disingenuous-fu from beneath 12 layers of irony. with some of them it was like kayfabe

some others, their posting history boiled down to 'no u'. they should have been purged long ago IMO

Vlonald Prump fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Aug 16, 2017

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Dumbledore's Army came at us... At the what you call Death Eaters, waving wands and swords. Nobody is talking about that, but I am. There was violence on both sides. And fine people on both sides.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Im having trouvle lolling that Donald trump is supporting nazis

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ahahahahahahahha

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://twitter.com/realGollumTrump/status/897630553628868610

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i need milK! i screamed,as antifa mitt romney hits me again with a horse dressage saddle

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
drat if Mitt Romney puts dogs that are beloved family pets in a fuckin cage on top of his car goin down the highway I can't wait to see what he does to Nazis

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
bet that dude has binders full of Nazis

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

That's a lot ink to waste for toilet paper.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Would've really loved Press Sec Mooch's input about all this.

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Will Pence speak at AIPAC again? Haven't even thought of the Israel angle... I mean lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Groovelord Neato posted:

there's no such thing as a moderate republican.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

is "holocaust centrist" too edgey of a twitter handle?

I wonder if there were moderate Nazis back in the day. "We were always friendly with our Jewish neighbors before they were taken away."

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Where does he find the time to be such a complete piece of poo poo?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

not that i didn't believe it but hearing trump brag about his winery lol. its the last minute if people don't want to watch an 11 minute video

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I'm hoping to wake up to some fresh and juicy tweets tomorrow Donny

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Here's a lol from the_donald:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Stefan Prodan posted:

bet that dude has binders full of Nazis

Thank you

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege...er%3D355%23pti1

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Preoptopus posted:

what if kim saw the poo poo from the last weekend and was like. Holy gently caress this guy is straight nuts.

Kim Jong Un sits alone in his private theater, lit cigarette in hand as he watches Trump live on the screen.

"빌어 먹을 미친 미국인..." he mutters as the cigarette slips from his hand onto the floor.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Saw this lol earlier today

http://i.imgur.com/z1BVWFa.jpg

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol at Trump taking credit for a 4-year long investigation as evidence that his platform is anti-white-supremacist:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/years-long-probe-texas-white-supremacist-gangs-ends-89th-final-conviction/
A judge in north Texas handed down the 89th and final conviction in a years long investigation into the criminal activity of several white supremacist gangs in north Texas.
U.S. District Judge Jane J. Boyle handed down a 20-year prison sentence to Jeramy Weatherall, 29, of Dallas. He pleaded guilty in March to one count of possession of methamphetamine with the intent to distribute the drug.
Weatherall was the last defendant in a series of prosecutions stemming from a 2013 probe that targeted members of various white supremacist gangs — including the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas — selling drugs in the north Texas area.

And under Trump's guidance, you can rest assured that ICE's resources are properly allocated and we can definitely expect a lot more of these cases over the next 4 years.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Streak posted:

ah so your metric for how things are going is "is it the literal end of the world as we know it yet"

thanks for sharing your insightful opinion with us here in the lol thread!

Dude what he has to say is more level-headed and entertaining than your shrill freakouts. It's absolutely true that Trump has failed to an insane degree, and when we can't change the fact that he's president, we can glory in the fact that he is loving retarded. Ted Cruz, who was actually Donald's closest competition, would've been absolutely deadly to progress compared with our beautiful little pissbaby. And clearly for a lot of people all of this has made a difference, Donny's approval rating just hit it's lowest point at 31-34% and that was BEFORE this. There's the Russia investigation in the oven and the fact that this loving idiot makes things worse for himself and his agenda EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So relax, pull up a chair, and let lose a real lol. We aren't being sorted into gulags just yet, there's a ton of good people inside and outside government who are doing everything they can to stymie this retarded gently caress, and the biggest reason of all: it really is something to behold, isn't it?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Reading the transcript at this part

quote:

Let me ask you this, what about the fact they came charging, that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do. As far as I'm concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute, I'm not finished. I'm not finished, fake news.

I thought he just threw in "fake news" at the end of the sentence just as a garnish, like "jobs are at the best level ever, millions. by the way fake news" but ACTUALLY he is referring to that reporter as "fake news." The literal personification of fake news, apparently.

I'm not sure which one is more retarded, lol

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Play posted:

I'm not sure which one is more retarded, lol
It's trump

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
I sure bet the senate and congress will cooperate better with you now, Donald Jum-jum Trump, way to unite your mess of a party. High energy!

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
WOW ! T R U M P ! ! ! is! an! idiot!

I'm that video of his new Chief of Staff looking legendarily stiff, eyes stuck on the floor, while Trump yells at reporters so he won't have to say nazis are bad, because ??????????

In other words, lol.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Telephones posted:

WOW ! T R U M P ! ! ! is! an! idiot!

I'm that video of his new Chief of Staff looking legendarily stiff, eyes stuck on the floor, while Trump yells at reporters so he won't have to say nazis are bad, because ??????????

In other words, lol.

lol imagine being the White House staff

spending days wrestling Trump into finally at least pretend to condemn Nazis

and then watching his completely unrelated press conference, eyes slowly widening, sweat starting to pour, and you think "oh god no it's happening, he's gonna trump it, he's gonna trump it, fuuuuuuuuuuu"

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Play posted:

Dude what he has to say is more level-headed and entertaining than your shrill freakouts. It's absolutely true that Trump has failed to an insane degree, and when we can't change the fact that he's president, we can glory in the fact that he is loving retarded. Ted Cruz, who was actually Donald's closest competition, would've been absolutely deadly to progress compared with our beautiful little pissbaby. And clearly for a lot of people all of this has made a difference, Donny's approval rating just hit it's lowest point at 31-34% and that was BEFORE this. There's the Russia investigation in the oven and the fact that this loving idiot makes things worse for himself and his agenda EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So relax, pull up a chair, and let lose a real lol. We aren't being sorted into gulags just yet, there's a ton of good people inside and outside government who are doing everything they can to stymie this retarded gently caress, and the biggest reason of all: it really is something to behold, isn't it?

i'm lollin', buddy, i'm lollin', i don't even live in the US so in the end the lols are flowin' freely. but to say trump's "not that bad" since none of his terrible decisions have so far affected you personally, yet, is pretty frickin' dumb!!!

just my humble and probalby retarded opinion please be civil

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
In an article I read, pre-escalator, some conservative powerhouses were considering promoting trump for president. And then there was the line: "some people think that trump doesnt have the right temperament to be president"

prescient

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the best thing about trump is his inability to let things lie and insisting on doubling down on whatever he says or does leading to this lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol I'd rather George W was president instead of this guy

loooooooooool when you'd rather have basically a war criminal be prez

At least bush pretended to care about everyone

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

TropicalCoke posted:

Will Pence speak at AIPAC again? Haven't even thought of the Israel angle... I mean lol

You would think Israel would have something to say about a world leader defending nazi's. You know how they spent 50+ years sneaking into countries and kidnapping nazis for trial or just killing them.

However the are to busy sucking on that big American teat that feeds them billions of dollars for their military.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/sta...er%3D357%23pti1

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/sta...agenumber%3D358

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

It's always Trump and always going to be Trump.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

Teikanmi posted:

lol I'd rather George W was president instead of this guy

loooooooooool when you'd rather have basically a war criminal be prez

At least bush pretended to care about everyone

I'm ashamed to have thought about that more than once.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/897612532386607104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

(taking big sip of drink)ahhhhhhhh death to america