Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Isaac posted:

According to what ive read on the goonstation forums its fine to use any language you want as long as the target is:

- Heterosexual
- Police officer

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

I feel uniquely qualified to tell you that what you have just said is dumb as gently caress.

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Dr. Phil-My-rear end

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Molentik posted:

That's a -2 on the Bristol scale.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Blockade posted:

How do I smoke weed with my ventilator

Jonny 290 posted:

https://raspberryhigh.fandom.com/wiki/Raspberryhigh_Wiki

i made a positive pressure 100% safe vaporizer as a joke yospos project years ago out of a raspberry pi and an old mac g4 cube and an ATX power supply. you could go into the yospos IRC channel and remotely turn it on and force me to smoke weed

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Samovar posted:

I dunno if I'd agree with that second tweet, I've always heard they're very capricious.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it is now my life goal to find and murder forums poster Samovar

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

That's a -2 on the Bristol scale.

The Bristol Stool Chart is definitely something I've had to explain to people before.

"No, literally there's a standardized form for how sloppy your dooks are. It's science."

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

General Dog posted:

Whose Wife Is It Anyway?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

The skill of Gymnastics… the kill of Karate

President Beep posted:

hey guys. check out my pummel horse routine

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it is now my life goal to find and murder forums poster Samovar

Aw man...

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

beep is the only good poster on these forums

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Baron von Eevl posted:

The Bristol Stool Chart is definitely something I've had to explain to people before.

"No, literally there's a standardized form for how sloppy your dooks are. It's science."

I've always liked the idea that once a doctor had a patient who had had seven kinds of poo poo beaten out of him and set out to classify them.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

beep is the only good poster on these forums

Agreed only until Trig comes out of retirement.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Samovar posted:

Aw man...

Heh, fooled you. Check the date on that post.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Paladinus posted:

Heh, fooled you. Check the date on that post.

JAPED AGAIN!!!!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Now that's a prank. Good, clean wholesomeness :3:

Platystemon posted:

The deaf guy got it and you didn’t?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Mnoba posted:

i just found a used condom in my yard picking up trash and sticks, i'm just gonna leave it there for awhile

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Well sure, if it’s doing yard work for you then don’t interrupt.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Aw I have a special place in my heart for that guy. The Nintendo DS Animal Crossing did not have Monkeys unlocked by default. If you went to the Nintendo Store in NYC and connected to their Wi-Fi network you could download a special letter from Nintendo, and it would make a Monkey move in to your village who would say he was from Nintendo's HQ in New York.

Monty was the one they gave me, AND I lost my virginity on that trip so really it was just a rad time. Tell him hey for me!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Subjunctive posted:

Well sure, if it’s doing yard work for you then don’t interrupt.

:lmao:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

DiabloStarCraft posted:

I was always told to avoid spook because it was a racist slur in America despite it being a word for spy or intelligence officer in the UK. Is it a thing like spaz here where it's fallen out of use so isn't the worst word you could use anymore?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It gets used that way in the US too. If you establish the context first people will generally understand. Safe alternatives include "secret squirrel."

---

Kitfox88 posted:

Samovar posted:

I dunno if I'd agree with that second tweet, I've always heard they're very capricious.

Someone ruin this joke for me, please.

Matlack Radio has a new favorite as of 10:29 on Feb 19, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Matlack Radio posted:

Capricorn

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

[/quote]

You wouldn’t want a ruler to be capricious. Capricious sounds like it relates to old root words for “goat”, like the word Capricorn does. Through history the word has kind of toyed with that connotation in common understanding since goats are, in fact, capricious. Etymology pun.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

freeedr posted:

You wouldn’t want a ruler to be capricious. Capricious sounds like it relates to old root words for “goat”, like the word Capricorn does. Through history the word has kind of toyed with that connotation in common understanding since goats are, in fact, capricious. Etymology pun.

But what do insects have to do with it?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

The bug me.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Thank you all for all you do.

Colonel Cancer posted:

My steampunk alterego is a chimney sweep with bloated cancerous ballsack encrusted with gears.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Matlack Radio posted:

Thank you all for all you do.

This post menaces with spikes of Eldritch material. A screaming dwarf is surrounded by dwarves. The dwarves are tinkering with gears.

This post commemorates Colonel Cancer's creation of the legendary work "Encrusted Ballsack" in the year 2020 AE.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Screaming Idiot posted:

i am expanding the scope of my life goal

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I don't have a quote, unless the thread tag can be considered a quote. It is very cool and I have no idea where it came from.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

dudeness posted:

I don't have a quote, unless the thread tag can be considered a quote. It is very cool and I have no idea where it came from.

Looks like it came from Traditional Games, which I deduced by observing that its filename is "tg-wizs.gif"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

haveblue posted:

Looks like it came from Traditional Games, which I deduced by observing that its filename is "tg-wizs.gif"

:aaa:

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

haveblue posted:

You were the real wizard all along, thank you wizard.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
That tag exists because there is basically an entire genre of RPGs dedicated to playing wizards loving everything up or trying to fix all the poo poo wizards hosed up. You could call D&D an example of the latter.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sometimes I get bored and delve into the thread tags database and start changing threads just for fun, I am glad you like it :lol:

I messed with the Private Message tags too.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://i.imgur.com/q30xTAK.gifv

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

The price for doxxing me is quite high, sir.

Also birds are wretches but I love them :allears:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

The price for doxxing me is quite high, sir.

Also birds are wretches but I love them :allears:

*throws a small number of seeds at your feet*

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Does anyone have that quote on hand of a long winded story of tragedy that ends with it being a recipe for something mundane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Yestermoment posted:

Does anyone have that quote on hand of a long winded story of tragedy that ends with it being a recipe for something mundane?