Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

oh thats amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

zoux posted:

Jerking off in VR seems like the prelude to the most embarrassing incident in one's life.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

VR headset and noise-cancelling headphones. You won't even know your mother has entered the room.

Captain Monkey posted:

this isn't the first time you've had difficulty recognizing whether a woman has come, is it.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Ultraklystron posted:

Twitter flaking out in the Oceania region now:

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2023/01/twitter-down-australia/

Maye Musk: Elon, the servers are on fire!
Elon Musk: No mother, it's just the Southern Lights.

Beeftweeter posted:

mmm mm. steamed grimes

FAUXTON posted:

Seymour what are you cooking? The house smells like a roll of nickels

Beeftweeter posted:

well, i'm from utica and i've never met anyone that smells like a roll of nickels

FilthyImp posted:

Mmmm yesss. My patented Muskomatic Full Self Dining system is hard at work on those steame- *kitchen erupts in flames*

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

:rip:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Wild T posted:

On the topic of "don't go around SF dudes with explosives", my favorite photo of my brother in Afghanistan. He went SF after I joined (way to one-up me, dude) and his team took a picture with a cache of weapons. His team lead is posing with two RPG-7 warheads crossed over his chest, big operator beard, stern look, very Call of Duty video game cover type poo poo, cool beans. What he doesn't see is my brother photobombing him six feet behind with a dick-shaped stick of plastic explosives sticking out of his ACU pants and a gigantic grin.

When he sent it to me I e-mailed him back one line: "I know you know what you are doing, but I do question the thought process of putting explosives on your dick."

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

No, no, I absolutely get the urge to strap explosives to his dick.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:jp: Requested ban. :jp:

Sleepy Beef posted:

is the ban queued up or do i have to autoban because im not settling for some pussy probation

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

angerbeet posted:

A wonderful thing about Wushu was that there was just no (not jealously guarded) information on what anything did or how to do anything. World of Warcraft you could just look stuff up on WoWhead. Wushu? I don’t know, if you spend three days eating soup by this man in an ancient snake dinosaur cave a prostitute with a red lantern hat might run up and teach you an ancient skill. Or not. Maybe the man in the cave doesn’t like soup. Maybe the soup has nothing to do with it. Impossible to tell.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Non Compos Mentis posted:

i dont even know what its meant to be

steinrokkan posted:

You post on a paid internet Forum, that much is implied

Mods I would like to report a murder/suicide

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Roundup Ready posted:

Cardinals proving to blue jays that no matter the color of your feathers, you can still be a total dick hole.

Bum the Sad posted:

I watched a male Cardinal drop kick a Blue Jay twice his size on my patio once. I was very proud of him.

Enos Cabell posted:

Aren't all Cardinals male, or did the Catholic church get way more progressive while I wasn't paying attention?

Enos Cabell posted:

what the hell kind of pope are you?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Post Bum the Sad’s av for context. I dunno how anymore

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

He's had that av for as long as I can remember.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Also kind of curious how many popes these forums have.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Pope Hilarius II posted:

Also kind of curious how many popes these forums have.

One fewer than a week ago.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Lobok posted:

One fewer than a week ago.

which mod died?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Captain Monkey posted:

which mod died?

QCS Support Bot

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Zetsubou-san posted:

QCS Support Bot

Rip

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
f

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

some plague rats posted:

Hey I found the guy who keeps stealing all the dogshit! Let's get him!!

Slimy Hog posted:

You mean "Let's get him more free dogshit" right? I'm down.

some plague rats posted:

Oh you'll get your free dogshit alright, you'll get it real fast

Splicer posted:

Yes yes we can all see your posts.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

mds2 posted:

For the life of me i cant tell what that is. 2 assed pig?

Antigravitas posted:

Turn your dual monitors on.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:regd04: Posting while intoxicated - blasphamous use of ellipses :regd04:

RodShaft posted:

i drink alot... my girl pops pills... i recently bought a botle of 100 pills and ive tried them 3 times...

first time...
i swallowed 9 pilles... drank one beer...
i got very minor halucinations... and my body felt REALLY heavy...

second time...
took 9 pills... drank 2 beers...
i desolved them on my tounge how my girl suggested...
no halucinations...

third time...
took 15 pills... drank 8 beers...
and watched a movie... minor halucinations...

anyways... i heard you could trip hardcore off of them... and i was wondering how many to take and how long it would be before it hit me like a train...
and still be safe...
(the pills are 50 millograms of dimenhydrinate each...)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

EorayMel posted:

:regd04: Posting while intoxicated - blasphamous use of ellipses :regd04:

There is this SUPER weird subculture on Reddit of Benadryl addicts. Any normal person would try it once and go "oh no spiders" or whatever. You ain't lived til you've spent 10 hours trying to let your cat in and then realizing they're on your desk, right in front of you, over and over.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

If you aren't on a first name basis with the hat man you haven't really done benadryl

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

flavor.flv posted:

If you aren't on a first name basis with the hat man you haven't really done benadryl

Correct. He and I are old friends.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Desert Bus posted:

There is this SUPER weird subculture on Reddit of Benadryl addicts. Any normal person would try it once and go "oh no spiders" or whatever. You ain't lived til you've spent 10 hours trying to let your cat in and then realizing they're on your desk, right in front of you, over and over.

I guess there are some folks out there that like hanging out with the shadow people.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Desert Bus posted:

Correct. He and I are old friends.

He comes over to play your grand piano?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Desert Bus posted:

it's Dramamine rather than Benadryl. I didn't know Dramamine could be used recreationally.

fake edit: huh

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

it's Dramamine rather than Benadryl. I didn't know Dramamine could be used recreationally.

fake edit: huh

They're basically the same, you just halve the mg do do Dramamine instead of Benadryl. Or maybe it's the other way around? Whatever, the smart move is to NOT get into recreational OTC deliriants. There is no "high" poo poo just gets bad and weird and will probably lead to dementia later in life. If you can't handle that? Take a pass, do better drugs.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Desert Bus posted:

They're basically the same, you just halve the mg do do Dramamine instead of Benadryl. Or maybe it's the other way around? Whatever, the smart move is to NOT get into recreational OTC deliriants. There is no "high" poo poo just gets bad and weird and will probably lead to dementia later in life. If you can't handle that? Take a pass, do better drugs.

I mean if you really need to trip balls off of otc medications, dextromethorphan is right there. It's a dissociative instead of a deliriant, so there's far less chance of spiders and Hat Man, albeit far greater chance of machine elves.

Although I guess it's probably easier to eat a packet of gravol than it is to choke down several bottles of disgusting cherry-menthol goop, to say nothing of actually having to read the active ingredients to make sure there's no paracetamol in the cough syrup, so you don't wake up in need of a liver transplant

E: I'm not advocating that anyone use cough syrup, mind. Go smoke a loving joint, it's even legal a lot of places now.

Phy has a new favorite as of 20:50 on Jan 6, 2023

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I dunno living through what is basically an interactive horror film sounds pretty cool.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No, no, I'm good, I'm good now, yes machine elves, definitely hella machine elves, no more dextrometrowhatever the hell this is, no thank you, I'm definitely tripping balls, not one more bottle, get them away from me, jesus christ.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Desert Bus posted:

Whatever, the smart move is to NOT get into recreational OTC deliriants.

an Rx opioid addict I knew went through a 100 Benadryl every couple days.

but on the other hand a former friend of mine who'd taken and enjoyed every drug described Benadryl as "evil" since it knocked her out longer and more thoroughly than loving GHB

land of contrasts

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I would simply not do dangerous drugs

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Phy posted:

I mean if you really need to trip balls off of otc medications, dextromethorphan is right there. It's a dissociative instead of a deliriant, so there's far less chance of spiders and Hat Man, albeit far greater chance of machine elves.

Although I guess it's probably easier to eat a packet of gravol than it is to choke down several bottles of disgusting cherry-menthol goop, to say nothing of actually having to read the active ingredients to make sure there's no paracetamol in the cough syrup, so you don't wake up in need of a liver transplant

E: I'm not advocating that anyone use cough syrup, mind. Go smoke a loving joint, it's even legal a lot of places now.

I was a DXM addict for like 5 years and tbh it's best mixed with a low dose deliriant. Not saying anyone should do this but... You wanna think you're dead and spend hours trying to figure out hieroglyphics? Can't be beat.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

oldpainless posted:

more like oldpainless

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

oldpainless posted:

More like oldhighless

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

FreudianSlippers posted:

I dunno living through what is basically an interactive horror film sounds pretty cool.

Good news, friend, it's 2023 and the horrors are only promising to increase.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

FreudianSlippers posted:

it ain't always fun but if you can do it reasonably safe? Very cool. You can buy ego death for like 10bux at a Walgreens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Empty Sandwich posted:

an Rx opioid addict I knew went through a 100 Benadryl every couple days.

but on the other hand a former friend of mine who'd taken and enjoyed every drug described Benadryl as "evil" since it knocked her out longer and more thoroughly than loving GHB

land of contrasts

Dude is going have dementia at like 40 at that rate.