Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Manwithastick posted:

call me cruel but I love how the ETM videos are full of comments about a "eric is dead" conspiracy

Haha, those comments are awesome. He's like a mini Professor Brian Oblivion from Videodrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

-Atom- posted:

http://www.breuniverse.com/thepodcastmasters/

Breuer has his own podcast now.

I didn't see a way to download this. Streaming only?

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

burmart posted:

I hate how they still use Pamela Anderson as the idea of a hot chick.

I didn't think that Pamela Anderson was all that hot when she was "Hot." Now she's older and has Hep-C.

I agree with you. Pam Anderson never did anything for me, even during her "peak" in the 90s. I hate that Barbie doll look though.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

chiz posted:

edit; here's some Artie doing guy who laughs at everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyVuh4JfOao&NR=1

I miss Artie so much.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

2) Richard getting goofed on for liking Halloween and pumpkin beer.

I hate it when they goof on Richard for liking Halloween because it's not really that weird to love Halloween. Most people love Halloween. Honestly it's kind of weird to hate Halloween as much as Howard and Robin do. They must really hate fun, because that's what Halloween is to me. A ton of fun, parties, costumes, trick 'r' treating when you were a kid... just fun. Richard rules because he loves Halloween so much.

In closing, Richard is my faaaaavorite.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

FogHelmut posted:

Here's an interview with Richard Christy http://thejoint.98online.com/_Richard-Christy-interview/audio/904113/13306.html

The best part of this interview is Richard promoting a special package deal of his new record you can order that includes a signed adult diaper.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

geera posted:

Howard tweeted out this AGT promo video last night. Looks pretty fun, I loved the quick shot of Howard dancing on stage near the end.

That legit looks like a good show. I hate reality TV, I hate talent competitions, but I will give it a chance.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

The only good Jay Thomas Show moment was when he had Kevin Bacon on the phone and started asking him about the millions of dollars he lost to Bernie Madoff, and Bacon goes completely silent, leaving Thomas stammering and stuttering for the remainder of the interview.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Paramount wanted to release an anniversary DVD years back, Howard said that he wanted full control of everything, special features, etc., Paramount said no, that's why my DVD is a non-anamorphic laserdisc print. Howard talked about this in detail on his show sometime in 2007. A new release would be nice, but I won't hold my breath, plus, I feel like I would buy it and never watch it, like the DVD, which I picked up for $5 new many years ago and has sat on my shelf, gathering dust.

Cliffhanger, on the other hand, I watch that often. Renny Harlin has never done better, don't argue with me.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Holy Calamity! posted:

Also Norm's latest show was great, I never thought I'd be so riveted by Larry King. The show probably deserves its own thread at this point despite being weekly.

Thread title needs to be something along the lines of "Explain to the folks at home..."

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Isn't Teddy's family impossibly wealthy and he really has no need to work? I remember them talking about he would take crazy spur of the moment trips with his wife to Europe to celebrate Oktoberfest or something similar.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

haljordan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PxbaRQBt8

Literally wanted to call Jeff Schick to figure out how click the Save icon.

In the words of Kahn Souphanousinphone, IT CTRL+S MORONS!!! IT ALWAYS CTRL+S!!!!

This comes up as private when I click.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

poop in its butt posted:

Richard fingered Siobhan once before didn't he? I feel like I've seen a howardtv episode of it

Richard was on location when Siobhan lost her (?) virginity, post-transition. There is a HowardTV episode of this. Richard's crazed laughter is all over the soundtrack, making it really funny.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

hunter x az posted:

Ps: I liked Ferrall. Dug his format. Where's he at now?

He's on syndicated sports radio. His show is still good, same style as when he was on Howard 101.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV3fjTs0CSA

Right here is the best fight between Angry Black and KOAB. This is also the fight with the KOAB Moen faucet lines. It's what got me back into Stern after he left the Minneapolis radio market.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

beep by grandpa posted:

The only really hot rear end in a top hat Fox chick was S.E. Cupp, but my memory stops at 2007, I wonder if she's a mess now.

She's still hot. She was a regular on Don Lemon this year. Everything she says is all kinds of dumb though.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

haljordan posted:

I got a free 2 month Sirius sub for my car and while listening today I happened to hear the "Gary Home Theater Saga" again. That guy just can't loving win, ever.

This is one of my favorite segments they've done on the show since it went to Sirius. Gary refusing to admit that the stools were a poor idea, even after he says that he didn't want to sit on them when they had guests over... it's top notch Gary is a Dummy material.

The Gary ball busting is maybe my favorite part of the show.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Except that Gary says in that segment that his wife made him sit in the stools when they had company over and he was like, "Why should I sit in the stools? It's my home theater, I want to sit on the comfy chairs."

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Thanks! I know what I'll be listening to the next few weeks while working.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

euphronius posted:

I listen to Howard stern for a living

MarksFriggin's account spotted

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Feliz Navidad. And Animal House. I used to be able to watch it as a regular movie, but now I only can hear Artie. Probably old Doctor Who episodes as well, I haven't tried recently.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Sorry, that's what I meant. All I think about now when I hear that theme is Eric.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

I miss Eric so much. Him and Riley dying were the final nails in the show's coffin. No pun intended.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Aside from Sal's Booey songs, his two parodies about his wife (the Bon Jovi and Sinatra parodies) are the best things he intentionally did for the show.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

YeahTubaMike posted:

The only Sinatra parody by Sal that I know is Fly Me with Balloons.

Here's the other Sinatra song parody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaShH-FSnlI

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Eric would have thrived in current America. He was so ahead of the time with what he was doing with interactive media. Too bad that he probably would have ended up being a Trump nuthugger. Would have been funny to see him showing up on OAN or another CHUD network as a commentator though.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Bonzo posted:

"I bet you prefer the original mix of Vapor Trails"

The original mix is the better mix

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

I've spent way too many hours trying to figure out what Stern's Rock 'n Roll High School and Porky's remakes would have been like.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Szyznyk posted:

He got shot in the eye with vagina goooooooo

This should have won the Booey song contest. I think the Carmina Burana parody won, but the Billy Joel Booey song was art.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Listening to some old clips while I'm working... It's crazy how I never noticed Artie being completely yolked on drugs until hearing these again. The one I was just listening to is where Dan the Song Parody Man owed Artie $7500. Artie is big time high the entire 4-hour compilation.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Yucko comes across really bad in that clip too. Impossibly unfunny until he starts making fun on Gary about 20 minutes into his appearance.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Brutal. Yucko is trash. You're getting pounded into dust by Booey, all you do is say "Oh yeah, whatever".

Staff fights ae the best. I only want to listen to staff fighting with each other and minor characters on the show. No interviews, nothing like that, just JD and Ronnie fighting about Ronnie's cancelled car show, Artie fighting with Dice about owed money, StutteringJon fighting with everybody, so on. I have a Captain Janks vs Steve Langford compilation in my queue, ready to go. Thought that would be a good way to spend my Friday while I dig through spreadsheets.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Every faucet in my house is Moen

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

An underrated segment is when they make fun of Gary for putting stools in his home theater. Anything with Gary getting picked on is good stuff, as he brings it in himself and it's entirely deserved. The entire Get John's Job saga is great too.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Do you sell twat cream?

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

That KOAB / Angry Black argument might be my personal favorite fight on the show. I know there are probably better or more famous arguments, but when he started bragging about Moen faucets I completely lost it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Ralph Hurley posted:

I guess I’m alone in believing Artie’s coming out story was 100% real and was just his incredibly hosed up, plausibly deniable way of admitting to the world he’s gay :v:

I always felt the same way.