Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Saints Row IV was a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

They reused dialog from when you save civilians in a similar side quest.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Metal Gear-rear end vehicle.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

With an encore of "It is impossible for Americans to be charged internationally".

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I don't understand why they made a remaster of the most boring AssCreed. Why not 4, or 2?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's important that you can buy Watching Paint Dry: Colonial America Edition on whatever box you use, but a more pertinent question would be; would you want to?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Terces posted:

Rogue definitely sold less than AC3 did and was not a good game. I recall more about Connor than Shay honestly - I had to google just to remember what his name was. I mean seriously, what WAS Shay's personality?

He was Irish.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I think some missions in Saints Row IV used that conceit. You fought off waves of T-posing mascots riding golf carts.

God, that game was dumb.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

moist turtleneck posted:

It's not a glitch but rocking 1 int and screaming ICE CREAM! to get into the executive suites of some building owned

That's how you get into the third floor of the REPCONN Headquarters in New Vegas.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Soul Reaver posted:

No poo poo, the only reason I actually bought RA3 when it was on sale was because I found out Tim Curry was in it.
Absolutely zero regrets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yMy7JuGpJM

A national treasure.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Don't suplex me or my sons ever again

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

They just didn't care

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It is a Bethesda game, after all

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You get a birb in Egypt Screed, too.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Cardiovorax posted:

If I were more art-inclined, I would draw a dwarf being attacked by a llama sausage.

It menaces with spikes of obsidian. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. On the statue is a picture of a dwarf and a sausage. The dwarf is being attacked by the sausage.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

zedprime posted:

*Clutches pearls* by God, non-goons with the SS13 spoilers? It'll be chaos when anybody can create *looks at spoilers* Energy Drink.

That chemistry list makes Graveyard Keepers alchemy system look kind and user friendly.

Graveyard Keeper is a game I wish I liked better.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm a simple gal, and I'm always here for an NPC having boneitis.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

As creepypastas go, I've read better

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Grundle

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

dialhforhero posted:

Halo was and is never that good. It was just the only decent FPS on a console for a while.

So it's like Goldeneye

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Clang is a harsh mistress.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Captain Hygiene posted:

I prefer the MGS approach of using infinite tranq ammo to create large piles of enemies enjoying a peaceful nap :unsmith:

When I play Dishonored, there's usually a dumpster called Naptime.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

dreamin of semen posted:

That's all fair enough. In hindsight that was very semantic of me and kinda general and weird, as well as being not my wheelhouse and mostly osmosed definitions from learning about regular realtime 3D. Probably should have just not, my apologies.

Also, big agree. It's a drat shame that PCSX2 doesn't have a built-in camera unlock.

I'm clearing out my Death Stranding recordings and found this, it's probably the weirdest unintended thing I've seen (apart from the trikes) in 70+ hours, which is a little bit impressive
https://i.imgur.com/1TGxTMu.mp4

I see you are also using the Correct Hood.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Triarii posted:

I've been trying out Ghost Recon Breakpoint and these high speed low drag operators sure have a peculiar way of going down ladders

https://i.imgur.com/BvPYZzh.mp4

I realize that all Assassins have to start somewhere, but this isn't a very impressive leap of faith.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's like planking. Kids call it "the pretzel"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That shield looks cool, what is that

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

drat, he's two-handing his finger. Watch out for that guy

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Is there autodrive? And does your avatar do anything while it is active?

If not, it's an inferior cyberpunk game to Watch Dogs Legion.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You could tpose in first person in Thi4f! If you opened a drawer and there was nothing in there, Garrett didn't have a animation so he just tposed. You could see it if there was a light source behind you.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You're thinking of Baron Harkonnen

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Angry Diplomat posted:

What the hell is it about cp2077 glitches that produces such absolutely stellar comedic timing :stare:

e: came across this in the replies

https://twitter.com/imProZakk/status/1337467601740509187?s=19

The loving physical comedy, my god. He sees it and instantly forgets everything else. This is the only thing that matters anymore

I've seen a T-pose before, but I've never seen an M-pose

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

haveblue posted:

It's future dystopian police state London and football hooligans are still assholes

https://i.imgur.com/MWqIEbm.mp4

I know that lady! She's one of the linchpins in my "middle aged lesbian hacker squad".

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's like the Shaun glitch!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Slab Bulkhead!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Elfface posted:

Clearly if V meets a V they become a W, but that's the sequel so can't be playing it yet.

V has (be)come two.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Tomatoanus is maybe the most instructive speedrunner out there

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Wasabi the J posted:

I loving love how stupid the kills are.

"Wow my boss just ragdolled immediately to death after eating at this food stand... someone better find his killer, whomever they may be."

"What do you think, seven feet tall bald South African sushi chef?"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Analysis complete: That was kickin' rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Aidan_702 posted:

This guy has started doing similar shtick but he has better music (imo) and less questionable use of slurs in his videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c?Be_And

I'm getting a 400 error, what's the channel called?