Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
What a day, eh, Goons? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them as is my understanding...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
Ugh watching the Simpsons episode where krusty never had a bar mitzvah. What season is this cause the quality is way lower...

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

gingerberger posted:

What does "sequestered" mean?

What does "deadlocked" mean?

Uhuh, and "if"?

So, if we don't all vote the same we'll be deadlocked and we'll sequestered in...the Springfield plaza hotel where we'll get a free room, free food *gasps* FREE WILLY!!

I hope I got that one right

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Now to grab me some sweet can!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

TMMadman posted:

And talk about a preachy book, everybody's a sinner!

Except for this guy.

I've done everything the bible tells me! Even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff. I even kept kosher to be on the safe side!

Alternative quote:
"Have you actually read this thing? It's a sin to even go to the bathroom."

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Aug 6, 2014

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Oh bad dog! I condemn the to hell!
Good boy, don't stop the music, bad dog!!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

mrfart posted:

Why, it's Fred Flintstone and his lovely wife, Wilma! Oh, and this must be little Pebbles! Mind if I come in? I brought chocolates.

YABA-DABA-DOO!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Fire can be our servant, whether it's toasting s'mores, or raining down on Charlie. But it can turn not-so-nice, as you'll see in this skit by the volunteer fire department players.

Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed "Charlie" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

MondayHotDog posted:

What, you don't like my bags?

As they say moe money moe problems.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

You're just jealous cause there's no clock in your hat!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Who's Drederick Tatum anyway? Another Hobo?

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

jscolon2.0 posted:

The toppings contain Potassium Benzoate.

That's bad!!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Do over Ham posted:

Facepalm Ranger, when kids these days say `bad', they mean `good'. And to `shake your booty' means to wiggle one's butt. Permit me to demonstrate. :tutbutt:

Oh oh oh! you see, the kids these days, they listen to the Rap music! Which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', they don't KNOW what the jazz is all about!

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Sep 26, 2014

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

mrfart posted:

Do over Ham, I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old Danish.

By your logic this rock keeps tigers away...

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

That's right boys, Facepalm's back from the gutter, and he's brought someone with him!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Martytoof posted:

I'm just your memory. I can't give you any new information.

And that talking coyote was just a talking dog!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Not to break the quoting but, watching a recent episode of the Simpsons. It's like watching a weird fan fiction...

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Skeesix posted:

Real... Acid?

Zee goggles, zey do nothing!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Trab pu kcip, Trab pu kcip...

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Is that what you think? Well if that's what you think, I have something to tell you. Something which may shock and discredit you. And that thing is as follows: I'm not posting a quote at all.

:aaa:

Relax TMMadman, here at Somethingawful.com we don't believe in Mods. In fact I didn't even give you a quote!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

gingerberger posted:

Elephants don't have keys...

Dad, I think he's an ivory dealer! His boots are Ivory, his hat is Ivory and I'm pretty sure that cheque is Ivory!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Do over Ham posted:

Facepalm Ranger, a guy who's got lots of ivory is less likely to hurt Jerusalem than a guy whose ivory supplies are low.

Mr. Gingerberger, are you an ivory dealer?

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Martytoof posted:

After The War, why did you bring me to a gay Simpsons Quote Thread? :confused:

We work hard, we play hard. :dance:

EDIT:
PSA; all UK Simpson fans, get to primark and get this jazzy shirt for only £8!

Look there's Hank Scorpio!

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 7, 2015

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Oh no! They're biting him, and stealing his pants!

Stop, stop, he's already dead...:(

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Martytoof posted:

Actually sir, we found the jade monkey -- it was in your glove compartment.

And the ice scraper and road maps?!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

After The War posted:

And she's on DRUGS! :derp:

I'll just balance the pep pulls out with some of these sleeping pills!

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

It means no Hom-erss. We're allowed to have one.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

I wonder what my life would be like if I robbed the Kwik-e-mart...

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

After The War posted:

What does that mean? Better say something or they'll think you're stupid!

Takes one to know one!

Swish!

Uh oh. I said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

The Nastier Nate posted:

That guy's guitar is talking

Woah! My shoes are talking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

TMMadman posted:

What the hell are you talking about?

It contains potassium benzocaine.