Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
No iud or pill because you always want to have the threat of getting pregnant and keepin it lording over them so they don't get too arrogant and know their place (between the legs - only time they should have their mouths open 2) :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
Men are like the punk rear end police and we the black man. Like an uncle tom there are Aunt Tinas who appease the male sex and take part in their own oppression... don't fall in2 this trap

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Half or more things posted in the womens fashion thread are ugly, tacky, unflattering or some combination but women are so conditioned to be 'nice' and inoffensive that this wild elephant in that thread continues untamed. I don't mean to offend im just bein real

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Biggie Shorty posted:

drat it I've been watching this poor woman's videos for half an hour.

Here are some of her out in the wild interacting with the public. I think Youtube takes these ones down.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=683_1375900592&

at least she sure as hell doesn't have social anxiety. speak your mind girl :)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Friendzoning is one of life's greatest pleasures

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Donkay NOoo posted:

Friendzoning you right now. Bitch.

That means befriending, so good. One of life's greatest pleasures imo

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

I'm forced to shop at teen girl stores like F21 because I'm 5'2 and most womens clothing is too large on me

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

I'm not eating anything for dinner bc I'm tryin 2 find a husband

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

The existence of the 'manosphere' is a good thing bc it tells me what men to never associate with in one step

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Any tips for determining if a guy has a large Thing? Without getting naked obvs, ty

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

:cheeky:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

snowmen everywhere... but where are the snow women? in fact there is very little female representation of snow objects, unless it is in a nuclear snow family (to dump caregiver duty on the woman of course - more heteronormative, patriarchal poo poo). this year i will only make snow WOMEN. i hope u gals will join me, and continue to say no to this hosed up Othering of women in all facets of life :)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

male gynecologists are the older grown up version of teen boys saying they are FBI ~female body inspectors~ who finally achieved their dream

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

woMEN
LADies

very problematic

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

men are fukken trash

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

John Waters and Nick Cave are pretty cool

And VanSandman has puppies
there were/are maybe 10,000 men over human civilization's time who were a friend to women but that means billions were oppressive so mostly they're bad imo!

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

my avatar fully represents me and all other women in the socioeconomic, business political and internet spheres: invisible

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

it's p hosed up there isn't a 'mens chatting thread'. feminists claim to want equality but then they have special threads just for them, to the exclusion of other sexes... um yes i am a retard, don't see how it's related but tyfa (thank u for asking)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

this is actually really good:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

more like really beans (coolbeans) and rad

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

you should have told the adult man he's supposed to care about your pleasure... how else would he know? poor guy, women expect men to be mindreaders

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Anne Whateley posted:

Just kidding I also think it's cool to view sex as a transaction, act like a penis receptacle during sex, not communicate what I want, and hit someone when he gets it wrong.

actually sex is a complete transaction to some of us, some of the time. so it does make sense to dump someone who doesn't reciprocate, much less give, in those transactional settings. i dont know why you read it as hit because poster said 'bop' which is basically a tap on the shoulder on the head. so she communicated very well imo

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

men dont love they just want a mommymaid hybrid with a hole to gently caress. hth. also marry rich so when he inevitably leaves you for a woman a decade younger or becomes abusive that wasted youth wouldnt have been for nothing & you'll have options

love never lasts. hail satan

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

i dont use a divacup or tampon or anything i just let it trickle down my legs and leave a trail like a snail tbh

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Forever 21 sells tank tops for $1.80 in Canada. If you're in the US it's probably even cheaper

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Forever 21 stuff seems like it falls apart if you wear it for more than a half hour but it's a good half hour

I've heard this before so maybe I'm just lucky that most of my things from F21 and H&M have held up, and usually just as well as the more expensive brands. Today I'm wearing a $6 pair of leggings from F21 that I've had for over 3 years v0v

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Chiba City Blues posted:

why do other people care so much if i am layering sweatpants or pjs over jeans
it is cold and it keeps me warm why do you give such a poo poo

Because it's not fair for people like you to flagrantly not give a gently caress about the annoying but necessary rules of civil society in front of the responsible people who want to salvage what's left of this gay earth for our future children. Same reason why you should chew with ur mouth closed

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

ashgromnies posted:

What's the best way to ask a girl you've been dating for a few months to be your girlfriend?.

I think you're supposed to ask her father

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

VanSandman where are the pup pix?? Don't do us like Doobie did do a goon....

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Doobie's dogs are the perfect low-carb snack to meet your fitness goals, ladies

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Nessa posted:

My cousin had a big fancy wedding in the fall. I couldn't go because I couldn't afford to, and also had a table booked at a convention. She apparently had a ridiculously long train and a fancy gown and the dinner was $50 per person.

I don't want my wedding to be anything like that. It's going to be held at my grandparents farm in the yard. With the reception dinner in the quanzit that my cousin built there. I'll only have 60 to 70 people and my mom has insisted on handling all the food stuff.

I appreciate my mom doing so much, but she's got a literal binder full of wedding ideas from the Internet. She wants to do cutesy things like have little notes at the table with 5 interesting things about the bride and 5 interesting things about the groom. She wants to set up a little play area for the kids, when she doesn't even know how many kids will be there. Probably only one or two. I'm pretty sure my mom is more enthusiastic about the wedding than I am.

I hope u wear SA emoticon lapel pins on your dress as a nod to where you came from. I'd also check in with Doobie to see if he can cater, in case your mom's cooking falls through.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

name privilege is real

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Ur not a real womyn til u peg a man

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

I gained 10 lbs. Proud 2 say I'm almost officially a KuRvY goonette babe xoxo

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

toe knee hand posted:

so other than imagining donkay nooo drawn with poop, what is ladythread up to? i am listening to a whl (that is junior hockey) game on the radio because my nhl team has become terrible so i decided to start following the local whl team more closely. also drinking beer.

I'm smoking weed + watching the first Sex in the City movie bc it's on tv. Don't know if it's because I don't relate to its fantasies v much, but it's p bad... I also think SJP is good looking

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Alceste posted:

guypost: a question for you ladies about a hair color I saw once (I don't know how hairstyles work, I just know what I like)

I was on a plane last year and saw this Asian girl, college aged, with this amazing sort of pewter colored hair, looked like it was made out of spun titanium or something crazy like that, and I'd never seen anything like it before or since...shiny dark silver is about the only way I can describe it, and when I got home I tried to explain it to my wife because she has real dark pretty hair but I couldn't find any examples on the internet to show her and my verbal description was apparently inadequate

tia
Sounds like mb grey-ash or dark ash hair

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

I lighten my eyebrows a shade w facial bleach. Check after 1 minute and don't leave on for more than 2 or it will get orange. You can also tint them darker or to change the color but that should only be done by a professional @ da sal0n :tipshat:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

amarantinesky posted:

I'm reading the part in the feminism thread where a bunch of men decide to tell women they are wrong about rape prevention. Followed by a bunch of rape jokes and mockery of posters who don't want to read rape jokes.

Feminism threads on SA have always been FRAUDS. men will always be the enemy.. better to learn early and not let patriarchal concepts of 'love' tie u down and keep you from being the strong warrior womyn that u are. Hail Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i've said it before and i'll say it again men should be run down like dogs and shot in the streets and we can keep a couple choice specimens for artificial insemination

ya and only let the good looking ones live that are also charming like hugh grant in the movies :cool:

• Locked thread