Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Ringo Roadagain posted:

https://twitter.com/snowboiiii/status/1689976622751916032?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

Not sure how booking what sounds like it should be an awesome match makes somebody a bad booker

If Tony Khan had any respect for this business he would cancel all of these awesome matches and book some YouTubers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

They should put Ryback on Collision, just because I think it would completely break CM Punk's brain (more so than it is already, I mean).

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

He should wrestle cm punk

Before he goes out Tony Khan should chant "Feed me more!" in gorilla

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Yeah they should make the card more like WrestleMania, add on a 30 YouTuber Tesco Battle Royal match.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

AEW should start referring to All In and All Out as one two day event, just to gently caress with the haters and losers.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Hey, Al Snow was the third best Rocker, show the guy some respect

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

They should advertise that natural male enhancement stuff during a "Rock Hard" Juice Robinson match. Maybe he could plug it in a backstage segment?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

The Romans crucified him and Jesus said, "That doesn't work for me, brother"

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Shard posted:

Isn't that bill gates on the right?

Yeah Bill Gates is loading the vaccines with nanites that 5G towers can activate to remotely murder people. Or something.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

"I don't want to sound like a nutjob but the government has weather control machines"

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

If you want to operate a legitimate wrestling enterprise in the US you need to go down to Billy Corgan's office and seek his blessing. Otherwise, good luck with your outlaw mudshow!

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/JustAlyxCentral/status/1706070112053125393

Congrats on booking a scenario that buries everyone involved

Roman isn't going to lose anyway, it's still the third inning

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Japanese culture has been renowned for its advances in and reverence for copyright law going back to the samurai days.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

The_Rob posted:

https://x.com/wrestlepurists/status/1716124342931640827?s=46&t=ZOgtjsgQ2j9jWfsJ7rwNNA

This isn’t the absolute worst take I’ve ever seen or anything but people trying to convince me wwe has immensely improved are insane to me. Everytime I’ve tried to watch recently. It’s still all the exact reasons I stopped watching in the first place.

There are no more unwanted pushes, people genuinely love Austin Theory and Forever Champion Roman Reigns.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

He has a point; Okada wins way too much for someone not related to the Rock.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

We don't need to sign MJF, we have MJF at home.

The MJF at home: I CAME TO PLAAAAAYYY

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I know people feel like there are too many battle royales but I'm not sure having a group of dweebs coming out to explain why Jon Silver deserves a title shot this week is going to improve anything.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It's so funny but also sad that AEW can put a wrestler and interviewer in front of a camera, say "here is who this wrestler is and what her character is and this is why she is here in AEW" and these people will still somehow claim that none of that actually happened

Well they're' confused by the movie reference because all they watch are officially approved WWE films and documentaries, I'm assuming.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Matches with invisible or inanimate wrestlers are often good, unlike the tweets that show up in this thread.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

TinTower posted:

Kota once had a 25-minute match with a sex doll.

His match with that sex doll was better than most WWE PLE main events.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Is Leslie still bitching about how Cutler and Cabana wrestling dark matches is killing the business, or something?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

super macho dude posted:

The folding ROH argument makes absolutely no sense but I guess this is the bad opinion thread so....

I guess I could see the argument that ROH takes TK's attention away from AEW, but I have no idea how much he's involved with it at this point. It'll pay off once they get WBD to put it on Max.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Yeah, the guys that have dedicated their lives to the craft of putting together fake fights? What if they did less of that and instead performed in sub-SNL skits written by people who couldn't hack it in real TV.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Well I'm pretty sure Sega would prefer they call the series Like A Dragon now, but.. Oh wait they were just being weird and racist, nevermind.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

It's ok to just like seeing attractive women in suits, we don't have to make it weird!

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

They don't let women in the Yakuza, that's why they should be a joshi biker gang, duh

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

rotinaj posted:

I very much believe the wwe homer is gonna be just as insulting to daddy vince

He just needs time for the HHH puppet to arrive to finish writing those scathing parodies of WWE

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Duke Pukem posted:

or maybe he isnt, dude

He can't put over someone that isn't jacked and tan, brother

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I'm shocked that a small woman with a big pipe is over with the fans

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Why is this guy putting on a silly voice filter and pretending to be another, slightly different loser. Like what's the point?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

eric bischoff and vince russo are so mad tony wont hire them lol

There's a whole podcast ecosystem of guys mad that AEW won't hire them, making money off of hate clicks.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Toxic masculinity is really cool actually. -normal well adjusted man

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Drakkel posted:

I dare any of these people who endlessly moan about psychology to identify what selling actually means beyond "working the leg"

Yeah it's when you break your neck and then come back to work next week perfectly fine

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Vandar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwrUY6Ni_iA

Dude needs help and he needs to get out of the Corncob cult.

This man needs to be banned from puppets and the Internet.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Well I guess they're right unless another promotion had a guy like, die in the ring or something

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

enigmahfc posted:

another reason to love AEW

Yeah sure, let me know when AEW books the Christian God to lose a match against Tony Khan.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

The Christian God will never lose the TNT Championship

:pray:

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

The idea that someone would pretend to be a pro wrestling fan because ???? is so loving funny. Yes, people are dying to sneak into this niche fandom of stupidity that everyone else in the world looks down on.

Women only get into wrestling to entrap REAL fans, marry them, and then get half of their action figure collections in the divorce.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

It pains me to agree with the misogynist muppet guy here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

rotinaj posted:

That’s why wwe fans only give a poo poo about entrances and finishes, whereas AEW fans will happily watch a twenty minute technical match

Because wwe fans like wrestling, the industry that wwe has proclaimed itself not a part of for the past 20 years

WWE fans may vaguely be aware that other promotions exist but they absolutely don't watch them off. These accounts just say any rear end backwards thing they can come up with so long as it gets them attention. Pathetic.