Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

cyberia posted:

(just the dark blue one in the middle)
Gonna need a link to these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Aw yiss. New shirts. Blipshift is gonna make me so broke. But worth it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

A) tell me where you got this and b) tell me there's a canucks one too.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Also got in on this. Missed it last year.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

This arrived today after i got it on a Black Friday sale:

It is the coziest, softest thing on the goddamn planet.
Got a link? Might pick up one of these for the boyfriend. We do love us some cozy.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bottom Liner posted:

This is the most meta thread. It's also the best thread.

I bought You Need a Budget to help plan for some savings goals and visualize my money better. I'm pretty good with money and budgeting, but it's nice to have good software to track and plan some big things now. It gets an A+ from me so far, and it's so much better than Mint.

Thanks for this, just started my free trial. I'm never in the red, but I want to start saving for a new car, so this is awesome.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Flaggy posted:

I got this recently and its awesome:

So much rooooooooommmmmmn
I bought this last week too, it should get delivered tomorrow. Can't wait. Does it really have as much room as it says it does?

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Tim Whatley posted:

Life is good.
I will be joining you in this purchase once they're available on Amazon, 'cause gift cards through CoinStar are awesome.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

CapitanGarlic posted:

I picked up Darkest Dungeon this week; good game though per its intent it's as stressful for a new player as it is for the characters you're sending to their untimely demise. Highly recommended!
Never heard of this game before your post, looks absolutely fantastic. Added to wishlist, will probably pick it up as soon as it goes on sale. Thanks for the post!

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Digital_Jesus posted:

Please help my garage is getting full.

Feel free to store one at my house. It will be well taken care of.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I bought a couple adult colouring books (mandalas and geometric shapes) and pencil crayons off Amazon awhile ago. Very good for stress relief and depression.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Would put that bumper sticker on every car I ever own.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Reverse Centaur posted:

I like the way my city does winter. Snow is 20 minutes away if you want it, but keep that poo poo off the roads.

Hey Vancouver buddy! I'll be there tomorrow night.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I bought a hot chocolate at a Ford dealership because it's about 90000% better than what's going on in this thread right now.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Ozz81 posted:

If you want a sugary booze concoction that's similar, mix some vanilla vodka with orange soda. It's like drinking a popsicle, great for parties and getting hosed up quick :cheers:

Whipped cream vodka works very well for this as well. Or you can do orange juice and sprite with it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I was hoping they were soup spoons so you can use the tiny ones after you dish it out with the big one. :3:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Aphrodite posted:

Warning: The first night on a memory foam mattress might make you think you broke your back.

Confirming this. We got the goon recommended one from awhile back in the thread. First night was abysmal, been great since then.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

It's the coin from Lucifer. Keeping my fingers crossed that it prints correctly. The plastic ones will end up looking fine (no warnings or anything) but the metal ones have some issues/warnings on the site.

Either way, they have a coupon so screw it, gonna give it a whirl.

That sounds fantastic. Definitely post pics when you get it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bought entry into my first autocross event. Hosted by Porsche Club of America in Hershey PA this morning. Boy was I slow but it was fun as hell and I learned a lot.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

My Focus ST came with 6 months. I think I've used it twice. Haven't found a station I really like yet, my driving music tastes are too varied for one station I think.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

strangemusic posted:

I went to a concert. I am a lucky, lucky motherfucker.

I'm driving up from Maryland to see them in Hamilton. Born and raised in Vancouver, I've loved them forever. I'm so excited. Devastated as to the reason for the tour, but ecstatic to see them.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bogan Krkic posted:

I'm not some nerd with 'budgets' and 'spreadsheets', friend
New thread title.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

1redflag posted:

Alternatively: PCOS Bill is an avaricious-yet-insecure douche, just ignore him.
Well, that's every thread, not specifically this one.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Technically I bought it in February but it arrived yesterday.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

spookygonk posted:

Are you shorts sighted?

Jesus Christmas.

Content - got gas yesterday at 2.36/gal for 89. I need to keep going there because it's 2.70 locally. Also a Brusters ice cream cake for the bf's party today.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

PCOS Bill posted:

What do you drive that calls for 89? And if it doesn't why do you throw your money away needlessly?

2016 Ford Focus ST. Manual recommends 89.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Cat-approved winter setup for my head.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Got a torso pants. Blipshift has gotten so much of my money.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Ultimate Mango posted:

Glad someone got that shirt. I was so, so close but have too many blipshift shirts and yellow isn't my color.

I expected it to be more of a parchment beige but nope, it's straight up yellow. Ah well, I didn't own anything yellow before. Their new women's sizing sucks balls but they're super comfy.

Edit: page snipe, poo poo. Uh, picked up some lightly used snow tires a few days ago. 235/40/18 Blizzaks, 2k miles, $270 for the set.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Do folks in climates where you swap tires in winter have an extra set of wheels, or do you get them remounted twice a year?

I'd love to get another set of wheels but I can't afford them right now, so I'll be mounting the winters on my regular rims. I'm hoping to get new wheels to mount my summers on by the time I have to switch back.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I bought 200 cases of sudafed

I'll take "Things That Will Put You On a DEA Watchlist" for $600, Alex.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Echoing ibuprofen for wisdom teeth, but I got 5 800mgs. Instead i took a vicodin left over from gallstone attacks when I got home, much more effective.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

PCOS Bill posted:

Do you hate having money? Any car is the car for you, then!

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

Working on my cooking

and expanding the comic collection

If you wanna do both at once, check out Cooking Comically. Great recipes and funny guy.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bought my entry to Focus Rising at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle. :woop:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

JPrime posted:

Is that a band? A car? Some combo of both?

I picked up Star Wars Battlefront for the PS4 on sale a few days back. It's loving awesome.

It's a huge car show in Pennsylvania. Focus Rising is the Ford Focus section of it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

mad.radhu posted:

Bicycle parts

Super jealous. I'd love to put my tax return into this.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Dogbrisket posted:

Wrong. You now have just enough turkey...for pot pie.

This is 100% the right answer. The best thing about Thanksgiving/Christmas turkey dinner is throwing everything in a pie shell the next day. The best thing about being Canadian living in the US is having two Thanksgivings in which to do this amazing thing. :buddy:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Oh yes, this is definitely my jam. What are they going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bike gun car parts. CP-e rear motor mount and Cobb accessport, both through Stratified.