Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i honestly havent heard of upupdowndown till like a week ago and i just saw this
https://youtu.be/JtRbdOfr8ak

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

woodenchicken posted:

no there not

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hear enough about the lovely mobas that have totally consumed my friend's lives and they are not real games. this is a sincere post

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

everytime ive seen giantbomb or anyone play destiny its the most insanely repetitive mind numbing thing and none of them are actually having fun and theyre just pissed at dying over and over to all kinds of BS, and a single boss will take like an hour+ i just dont understand

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

loot lust is a disease

thats the other thing, they finally beat some extraordinarily hard thing that requires coordination from 5+ people and then like one person in the party will actually get a good gun lol

its not like, i dont know, marvel heroes raid bosses where its pretty simple and takes under an hour and the payout is loving tremendous for every person in the party like there is a very good chance youll do all of that and get nothing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Ayy, what's good, fam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BLmPd4W-sY

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

giantbomb is the first time ive seen games played by people who seem pretty normal and cool and i appreciate them for that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they did a preview of black ops 3

why the gently caress would they take out boosting :(

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thank you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Mario Party Party sucks rear end. The first one was alright but all the ones since that is Jeff moaning about the game the same way every 5 mins, Drew being a trooper about it, Dan making the same jokes about There are SOME Elements of Chance LOL which was even worse in front of the live audience, and Brad being a motherfucking sir but wasting his talent for 4 hours.

watching them play mario party is pretty loving miserable

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I didn't watch all of them because going back I was finally hitting ones where Patrick was still in SF and I nearly kicked over my computer tower when I saw his goatee.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching jeff and dan panicking trying to figure out the studio equipment was pretty great

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Blackheart posted:

Drew once again shows his wisdom deciding not to engage him about yogurt.

how could you have such misinformation about yogurt in your head

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Verisimilidude posted:

Where is this I have to see it for myself.

i think its in the wooly world quicklook

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Omggg dude i know i had such high hopes Vice is usually so chill but i think im going to cancel my subscription now

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol at Jeff's offhand comment/anecdote about how he got bored one weekend and swapped all the labels on his Atari 800 games so he could be surprised whenever he plugged in a game.

haha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really love the hitman quicklooks lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

interesting thoughts. my opinion is that youre a loving retard and i hate you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

what a oval office

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

thinking about the time alexis was eating 100 nuggets in 100 minutes and revealed partway through that he is extremely diabetic and could die

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i need to see this..what ep is this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

their hitman stuff is some of the best

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

was about to link the yt vid, its so good i want a bunch of these

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i forgot zombiu even existed

got some brief acclaim as One Of The Two Launch WiiU Games and i think when they ported it over to other stuff no one even talked about it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's literally an ARMA mod lol

its UE4 but its just dayz with a lot of the fat and jankiness cut out, an original idea that people couldnt stfu about refined into something actually playable (and dayz died overnight once pubg picked up steam).

its fun but comparing it to mario, nier etc. is ridiculous

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

vaginal facsimile posted:

dream daddy number 10. gently caress yes. Tiny mention of P5 by Ben. "It was good but long." Mmmm hell yes. Drinking my own tears

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

*looking at a picture of ice melting* buhhhh....duhhhh. Oooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2WdpOOGMaY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010