Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mordiceius posted:

Like... does he realize how loving wrong he is all the goddamn time? Has he ever been right about anything?

bill kristol is professionally wrong

its his job to be wrong about everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:stonk:......:fap:

You know you'd think he'd eventually have predicted even a single thing right, even by accident. But he skillfully navigates any correctness he could have possibly sailed into.

bean mom fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 24, 2015

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Montasque posted:

TALK RADIO HOT TAKE: Rush and Hannity are taking the Russian side on this whole thing. Free Republic and Breitbart is also on the side of the Russians.

The general hot take is that ISIS is the enemy, not Russia, and Turkey is on ISIS side.

Maybe I'm dumb but isn't ISIS literally trying to invade Turkey and has been trying for months now???

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

b/c an entire cottage industry sprang up where people could write a book claiming Bill Clinton exploded a baby with dynamite and get it snapped up for bundling in those "Three Great Conservative Books for Five Dollars!" packages that are the bread and butter of the GOP grifter set

reminds me of my psychiatrist that wrote a book for the 2012 election where she "psychoanalyzed" Obama and found him to be an evil mindcontrolling kenyan.

and the time she tried to get me to buy her book during a medical appointment with her.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i don't care about trump as much as I do about Cruz. Someone please convince me he could never win.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

ted cruz looks like some guy at a studio somewhere barked into a phone "gimme the platonic ideal of a simpering scumbag toady" and hes who the casting agency sent over

yeah, agreed, but this schtick works incredibly well on my religious relatives and it terrifies me. He presents himself as a harmless little religious dude and many of the republicans I know IRL are in love with the man, even ignoring his batshit policy desires.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

HappyHippo posted:

What was it like knowing you were the sane one during those appointments?

It was fascinating, because I'm an attorney and I am well versed in conflicts of interest and it was such a staggering breach of them I could not believe she was really doing what she was doing in trying to sell me her book.

also she wasn't even the worst psychiatrist I've ever had. That would be the Egyptian Coptic Christian who encouraged me to get out and date to make myself feel better, and then I had to patently remind him that a major part of the reason I was seeking treatment was PTSD from being raped in college.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

The Richter Scale...

the Andy Richter Scale?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

nachos posted:

Kanye West in 4 years

serious question: would would the kanye agenda look like? what would be his core issues?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

The New Hampshire Union Leader, which used to be the most coveted endorsement in the Republican primary, gets behind the Christie campaign.

(They endorsed Newt in 2012. He did not win New Hampshire.)

he's still running?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Do It Once Right posted:

There are a scary number of candidates in the primary who have to sit down and think long and hard about who they find more distasteful - Adolph Hitler or Hillary Clinton.

Except for Rand Paul. I don't think he holds much animus toward Hitler.

Hitler is bad when it's a Hillary Clinton-Hitler.
When it's a Donald Trump Hitler, we need to realize that he'll be dropping out of the race any day now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQhBYEMRQI

doubtful, hitler was very contra-libertarian ideas

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I've been in a really dark depressive state since the holidays, just full of darkness and despair.

But I am motivated today to post that the excitement H5N1 shows for Jeb! has rubbed off on me.

and i am going to need a towel

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

H5N1 posted:

Hey, what's up, man!

Think about it: yesterday you were tempted to steer your car into a bridge abutment and here you are today, not believing how excited you are about the Jeb campaign! Wow!

Just think about how much more unbelievably exciting things will be for you tomorrow and the next if you keep following the Jeb campaign!

Jeb can fix it!

Jeb!

:unsmith:

:yeah:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a cop posted:

Is the Trump/Cain rally tonight?

a friend of mine who's working security says Cain got lost on the way there and hes part of the convoy to go find them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

serious question, out of the field, who do you think is the best lover?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

this is what makes me wonder and ask the question

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

like who would be the most passionate? the most giving and caring? Who would make me feel like a cherished woman the most?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Would Jeb! bring more enthusiasm to the bedroom?

Would Rubio's massive narcissism demand he provide incredible sex?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Rubio is most likely to watch tv while you masturbate and when challenged on why he won't gently caress you would give you the excuse that you're going to cum either way so he doesn't need to be there, but he's also demanding anal.

:holymoley:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Cephalocidal posted:

The only cartoon character I can think of that actually got more entertaining to watch when I discovered his VO had abhorrent personal views.

Am I missing something here? Levin is not master shake.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh my these are wonderful :neckbeard:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DBATE

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Stoat posted:

GILMORE IN DOUBLE DIGITS

!!! dont gently caress with my heart stoat

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

fart blood posted:

Rubio also stinks, by the way.

God, they all stink. Why does so much of the GOP stink?

because they all fart blood

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

simmyb posted:

Reporters wildly flip flopping between saying Iowa is super important and Iowa not really mattering because it didn't decide the last X nominations :confused:

gotta justify their jobs and tell the truth at the same time

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mike12345 posted:

Everyone is gay, and doing coke.

same

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

Fun fact: Donald Trump isn't going to be President but you dudes let Canadian George Bush rule your "country" for a decade and turn Alberta into a moonscape for a couple extra oil dollars. Congrats!

:drat:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Louisgod posted:

Cool so it's nothing. Everybody has lied or been lied to about their ancestor, don't trust anybody over 63

she also won a diversity award at harvard when she was faculty because she presented herself as NA

this made idiots mad?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

His gimmick is tired and I long for the days when we had pure stain gold like Smoothrich instead of these tin morons obsessed with laying sick burns on goons instead of actually posting about anything.

lets not downplay the value of sick burns on goons

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

what happened to poor smoothrich :(

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hillary is shady and corrupt but she's also going to be the next president. The GOP is loving done.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i definitely feel like a 10 year old waiting for the christmas presents to open come the morning

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Prorat posted:

This thread used to go a mile a minute during any primary. Did we get bored?

trump isnt gonna win any more so its not as funny

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

why can't trump close?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Prorat posted:

"Thanks for calling Trump Hitler" Cruz says as he gives his presidential victory speech.

You dumbasses.

sorry your candidate was susceptible to being compared to hitler

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I want to be friends with all the goons that will have me

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Out of the two goons I've met irl, one was some weird zionist gun dealer who used 2004-era SA catchphrases in real life and the other was a woman I had sex with. So, in my experience, they all have bad taste. ;)

Ive met a few goons and they've been alright people!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mrmcd posted:

I cannot wait for Trump to be President, because when he is, then my rear end in a top hat supervisor gary won't be able to write me up for saying "gently caress" and "human being" on the shopping floor, even though that's ILLEGAL under the constitution (first amendment look it up).

gently caress gary

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Just in: @tedcruz is ending his presidential campaign, campaign manager Jeff Roe tells me.

• Locked thread