Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
gently caress off your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Secretary of Wasteful Spending feeling the heat.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

THAT'S PENCE'S MUSIC

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

jfc this ad is garbage

I dunno man, that totally the most recent jobs report where the economy only added 38,000 jobs in May is almost as damning as Obama's historically low approval rating of only 40%.

To get a 40% approval rating for Obama from RASMUSSEN they'd have to go back to February.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Oh hey, its Brian Ross! He's got like 20 minutes of footage of me politely telling him that he needs to make an appointment to see my boss.

Edit: Good Morning America(at 8 p.m. eastern)!

EDIT: YOU KNOW WHERE ITS MORNING RIGHT NOW?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 28, 2016

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

What are the demographics for Toledo?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Is he still AMAing while rallying?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

You know who else didn't want the U.S. renting space in Saudi Arabia?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Welp, whoever was asking what Trump would do to get the headlines back.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Is this a meltdown yet?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The gem that is going to be missed was Trump wondering who came up with the genius idea of the U.S. committing to Japan's defense.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

And now we're attempting to rewrite the "mocking the disabled"

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Reporters coming out of his ears, or whatever.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Trumps opponents are deviants now, fyi.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

My LSAT sucked, which suggests that y'all are squandering your potential by joining me on this dead comedy forum.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The College Board hides your scores after awhile too, so you either gotta pay to see them again or proactively screenshot them for future dick-waving.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

LOL of the only thing that ends up mattering is the business organization that is GOTV.

Everyone who has ever worked Field secretly questions whether Field works or is an expensive, soul-consuming magic rock that turns out voters. This is as good a test as any.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Quoting from the D&D picture thread:

zakharov posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQtIt-KT-E0

"I'm a military mom"

yaaaaaay

"and I'm not happy with how Trump spoke about the Khans"

boooooooooo

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I love how the one talking point that Manafort has been able to drum into him is "Wouldn't it be great if we were friends with Russia?"

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

:fork:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

DaveWoo posted:

Wow, that Bill Mitchell guy is having a fantastic little meltdown on Twitter right now
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/761374305208897537

What? "He Was No Angel" is evolving!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

You know, after being a presidential candidate for any length of time it must be freeing as gently caress to just wander down some random street in some random town all by your lonesome.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I doubt that enough people have laid roots yet (or if they ever will), but I'm curious to see how North Dakota's demographics have shifted with the rise and current fall of oil shale.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Fix posted:

They have not even started on her yet, you see. The economic rollout brought to you by Majority Steves... might... maybe... be the beginning. Unless it doesn't work.

Actually, is there a Steve Miller that works for the campaign? There's your kingpin.

Steve Miller was instrumental in writing the campaign's long-term strategic plan.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I want 24 more independent Republican candidates for the 24 states where someone else can still get on the ballot.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

This seems like a fun way to extort money out of the Trump campaign. "We got this guy who *could* gently caress you in an essential state. It would be a shame if we couldn't devote all our time and resources to his campaign because our completely separate direct-mail company suddenly got busy."

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

gently caress you citizen, we have determined the firearms you prefer most are "ASSAULT WEAPONS" and are now banned. gently caress you citizen, you are not allowed to carry anymore unless you get one of our new permits which your friendly local Democrat police chief can deny you on a whim. gently caress you citizen, you must now report in your vehicle to a government facility for annual smog inspection. gently caress you citizen, you cannot so much as paint your fence a new color without paying shakedown money for a "permit" from your friendly local Democrat beaurocrat. gently caress you citizen, we bought votes with your tax money instead of paying for roads so you must now stop at toll booths and pay a fee to drive on public roads. gently caress you citizen, running a police state, watching your every move, and micromanaging every aspect of your life, which belongs to us, isn't cheap. We have raised your income taxes so we can afford to terrorize you. Except we'll just keep buying more votes instead of actually putting ourselves on sound financial footing.

-Life in a typical Democrat run hell-hole.

Sorry about your domestic violence conviction/probation and lovely HOA.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I wonder if this new guy is an establishment gamble to stem the tide of GOP defections. While it is an adorably messy fight to pick during the general election, I could see the down-ballot value of getting Republican voters enthused to come out and fight the civil war. Of course it means throwing the top-line race and I assume the "Trump! *click*" voters may ignore/sabotage the GOP out of spite.

Either way, please proceed Governor whatever your name is.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Somewhere at RNC headquarters someone thinks: If only we had a way to tie Clinton's emails with Benghazi with a sympathetic victim.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Subterfrugal posted:

Somewhere at RNC headquartersLarry Klayman's house someone thinks: If only we had a way to tie Clinton's emails with Benghazi with a sympathetic victim.

Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation

quote:

"The Benghazi attack was directly and proximately caused, at a minimum by defendant Clinton's 'extreme carelessness' in handling confidential and classified information," such as the location of State Department employees in Libya, the lawsuit said.

While no such connection has ever been established, their lawsuit called it "highly probable" that Clinton sent and received information about the activities of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Such information, the lawsuit claimed, "easily found its way to foreign powers" and was then obtained by Islamic terrorists.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

remusclaw posted:

I know there has been speculation on the identity of Joementum. So I was just listening the the 538 podcast, and Nate Silver is on vacation. Someone said Joementum also was taking a break from posting here. Have any of you seen them in the same place at the same time!!! It can't be a coincidence!!!

Wear any hat, Joementum.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I hope he taps Pence for maximum awkwardness.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Weird the rally seems to be running late

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Lot of empty seats in that crowd pan.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I had no idea that N.C. was so white.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The slow crowd pan is killing me

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Rudy Gulliani tried "Walk it back"

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

"Lock her up" chants are pretty standard at this point.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

wocobob posted:

Trump has another NC rally tonight, right? How long until that starts?

Ongoing right now. Giuliani is warming up the crowd now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Giuliani promises to eliminate the death tax to put your money back in your hands which umm

• Locked thread