Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sai
Sep 20, 2004

why did they splitscreen fiorina in the debate did they do that with any other B-tier candidate did perry ask for that beforehand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

why would a democrat who's not convinced of Sanders vote for Biden over HRC? He's more likable and seems more honest, but Hillary's current platform is way more left than anything Biden ever said

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Anal Papist posted:

I didn't believe you but we exist in a post trump world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoAiTkkl-zo
i watched the first 10 minutes and stopped becuase the writing/editing is real bad, but CGJ nails the Carson *sigh of exhaustion* voice

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

in a 2012 r debate all candidates except for one (huntsman maybe?) were in favor of letting the Free market regulate nuclear waste so if you expect a single point in the future with republicans in charge maybe be careful

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

why is it legal for trump to host snl when eight years ago old grandpa's L&O episodes couldn't be broadcast and Arnie's movies were not allowed in Cali while he was running (or something like that)

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

wait so because that site has old code linking to a clinton pac but now links to a bernie vid its actually funded by clinton as a smear campaign? i need some more lines drawn in mspaint for this

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Montasque posted:

Here, I hope this clears things up.
both are PACs registered by a Professional Viral Video Marketeer who makes a living selling T-Shirts saying fckh8, Deport Racism and 'Bill for First Lagy', I really doubt this guy is in any way connected to the clinton campaign

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

HiHo ChiRho posted:

DeportRacism.com is the latest effort headed up by social media marketing activist, democratic digital strategist and viral video director Luke Montgomery.
it's pretty much his full-time job to make 'funny'/'inspiring' political virals and then sell t-shirts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Montgomery also "His recent edgy girls’ rights viral video sensation, “Potty-Mouth Princesses” was named by Mashable.com as the #1 viewed and shared viral ad on earth in October 2014"

i kind of doubt hillary is behind this in an effort to sink sanders im sorry /pol/ (for being jewish)

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Rocks posted:

Jeb now hanging out with all the winners

whoa is this the crucial waukesha county ive heard so much about

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

wait as i understand it the story is carson said "i had lunch with some guy from some school and he offered me a scholarship which i turned down" but now The Truth is "carson had lunch with some guy who maybe said he would like to help him apply and possibly get a scholarship but carson didn't go through with it"

I dont rally understand how scholarships work in the us but why is this a big deal except that it comes just after the pyramid thing which also doesnt seem like a big deal and the stab-thing which is weird

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

memy posted:

He was asked about it and said he still believes it
R: "if a woman gets pregnant by rape or is likely to die during birth i think its actually good"
hmm this might hurt him in the general by at least half a percentage point

R: "pyramids were actually granaries"
lmao look at this frigkin idiot

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

are people in any us state seriously allowed to take loaded guns with them inside rock concert venues?

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

fishmech posted:

I honestly don't see why it would be specifically restricted from rock concert venues, considering some of those are "a field in front of a stage"
not specifically rock concert but when im at a concert theres a hundred drunk people wildly dancing and jumping against eachother and a general writhing pile of flesh that should ideally not contain guns

like i could maybe see a case for arming security or something but people jumping into a moshpit with a gun in their pants seems like a terrible idea

Sai fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 17, 2015

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJecWvOTIT8

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

Are there really 12 women alleging Bill Clinton raped them? I thought it was just like one or two.
It's not all rapes but if you just take all allegations of sexual misconduct it's more than twelve and some are def rape.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

maybe hillary can do obamas speech after the jeremiah wright tapes but instead of race do it about rape

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Lake Jucas posted:

The sexual assault allegations will be a non-issue. Anyone who would put stock in them is already voting against Hilary. Besides, the GOP this cycle seems particularly bad at dredging up scandals. Every candidate that has risen and then fallen hasn't been felled to skeletons in their closet but rather by the idiotic things that have come out of their mouth. If the GOP hasn't been able to come up with a scandal to knock out Donald Trump, who in a presidential debate implied he's bribes politicians before, they won't manage it for Hilary. The GOP has been trying to get something that will stick against them for 20+ years, what makes you think they'd suddenly get lucky now?

Besides, it's not like the Clinton campaign isn't ready for something like this. If Hilary actually thought Bill's indiscretions were a threat to her political ambitions she would have divorced him back in her days as a Senator.
lol if you dont think the discourse around rape has changed since the 90s

im european so i wont but id vote for hillary over any republican but it makes me like her even less that her husband raped (personal guesstimate:) 2.31 women

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

fade5 posted:

Apparently yes.

Seriously did something new come out against Bill or something? What makes some of you guys think this will be different from when the Republicans tried it 20 years ago?

it sorta started when hillary said we should take all rape accusations seriously (which is good) but kinda problematic since her husband is probably a rapist, though its been on the stove for twenty years

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

its a joke you idiots

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

still pretty malcolm x

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Like a hundred pages ago there was a longer article on the Cruz/Pissman donor and it's real good you should read it if you missed it the first time. He also owns the shotgun from Terminator.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

if trump wins but 15% of his polled supporters didn't show again and Kasich (or Jeb!?!??!!?) outperforms and gets second place the Trump Is A Loser-narrative will stay

i just want Rubio to just miss the 10% cutoff

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Samuel Clemens posted:

When did people start thinking of Rubio as a moderate? I still remember when he was a Tea Party darling.

Edit: Sorry, that post was meant for the NH primaries thread.
he said he was going to do everything the tea party wanted, but then did nothing and half-heartedly signed on to a bi-partisan bill before dropping that too, which makes people think he's a moderate even though he is just lazy

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

im not going to listen to talk radio, what are right-wing podcasts and stuff that are not completely unbearable? andy levy is funny and there's a guy from national review on Left, right & Center, but that's all i know. there must be more republicans that are acceptable for european liberals

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Can the rally watching people open a TVIV rally watching thread so the marginally more normal people dont have to read 8 pages of how many people are now watching the youtube and last words trump said thnak you all.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

No Mans Land posted:

WW2 was a completely different time. His position on a past hypothetical has no bearing on todays issues. Besides, a past president was for those internment camps, and they only seem like a bad idea in hindsight. Besides, it was a time of total war.
shut the gently caress up

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

o yea and hillary might've threatened her husband's victims into staying silent, that wouldn't be defensible imho

this is based on one time a couple days after bill raped an intern at some party meeting hill came up to her and said "thanks for everything your doing to help bill, for everything"

it could either be that
a. whenever bill raped an intern he would immediately tell hillary and ask her to intimidate the women l;ike some hosed up liaisons dangereuses power couple or
b. hillary didnt know about bill raping and wanted to thank interns but is incapable of looking like a honest human being

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

AllanGordon posted:

Hilary did a whole media tour where she called the women that bill raped, "crazy"
ya but thats not where the 'she tried to intimidate them into silence' meme comes from but i agree with u, poster allangordon, that we should believe women who say they have been raped, chears

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

please stop quoting dilbert/sam harris 'thought experiments' that are ovbiously just Olympus Has Fallen fanfics with some names crossed out

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

i know american/europe prices are different, but 4k seems like a lot of money for being a delegate. For a weekend in Paris or venice or something I'd budget 500 euros, maybe 1000 if i wanted luxury. 4k for a weekend in cleveland just seems weird as hell, where does that money go

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

when i was 6 this fat girl nina fell head-first into dogshit and i laughed so hard i cried and i could not stop and the teacher asked me what was going on and i couldnt reply because i was laughing/crying so hard and i was send home and i remember the look in my teachers eyes that she was really disturbed and thought i was crazy and now im 29 and the same thing is happening again

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

boosted please ban all NMLs and in exchange you can also ban Majorian or any of the yodafuckers i dont care

o&r youre a good poster please take care of yourself

also please post less everyone this thread is impossible to keep up with

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

jesus christ this is unacceptable bavaria isnt fancy censor this taqqiyah

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

Milo probably isn't even CLOSE to his ceiling. His speech may have even turned one of my gay friends if he hadn't dragged Gavin fookin' McInnis there to be grossly offensive in a way that is without any of the charm of Milo's bombast.
this might have worked better if he had turned left before saying all lesbos just need a dick and trans people need to be bullied out of their mental illness

also unban my fellow dutch trumpite you retard mods we are the only ones who can tell you how the islamification of europe is going (very well no complaints)

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

i never saw the apprentice so i watched an episode last night
theres two teams and they need to make as much money possible by selling *TRUMP product* (worth maybe $5). Team 1 sells it for 100 bucks an item but you get a free autograph from the B-celebs in the team, so it looks like theyre winning, until someone in team 2 says they know some billionaire who agrees to buy one Trump product for 2 million dollars and some screen time, so team 2 wins

this seems like its not really about a market economy but more about late-late-late stage capitalism

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

oh yeah i watched the celebrity version, maybe the normal one is better but im not gonna check it out

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

UncleSmoothie posted:

Unless you live in Austria (in which case, my condolences) only a relatively small share of voters support the far right. In some cases, the left is doing better than it has in decades -- Spain, for example.
Geert Wilders is polling as the largest party in NL right now with ~20% support

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

after long nights of meditation i am okay with milo-posting but please dont post the dilbert man

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

Is this your first election? Standard election racism is working on Barry Goldwater's campaign and Hillary's surrogates passing around photos of Barack "Hussein" Hussein Obama in Kenyan traditional garb. Turnt up election racism is school busing, welfare queens driving Caddies, Willie Horton and John McCaine's secret illegitimate black baby. Racism at Warp 11 is straight up George Wallace. Opposing illegal immigration is like level 2 at worst. Get a grip, man.
youre right-wing fishmech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

I'm fourty pages behin but ten years ago or so we changed our Dutch immigration tests to be more about culture instead of who William of Orange was. My favorite question on the exam is how many cookies you should take if someone opens the cookie jar for you (its one, were not the loving british with their wasteful endless supply of cookies)

Also immigrants are made to watch video of a nudist beach. there's no question to answer, they just have to look at the floppy titties of some 50-year old Rotterdam grandma, as if that will make potential terrorists throw up their hands and move back to Syria telling Al-Baghdadi they just couldn't handle the soggy scrote of some dutch nudist

• Locked thread