Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Was a Green Lantern Corpse joke made during Blackest Night? I need proof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Endless Mike posted:

I don't even own a TV!

I own two.

If I had the disposable income, I would pay Chris Collision to watch episodes of random TV shows that I also watch twice a week.

He would watch a lot of Power Rangers and Cheers.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Where is my Taskmistress mini, Marvel?! Finesse and Tasky kickin' rear end and taking names that he has to write down so he doesn't forget.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

It's pretty good.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Jerusalem posted:

Tony: This is just nonsense, pure nonsense.
Reed: Actually this makes perfect sense to me, you don't get it? :confused:

I imagine all of Reed Richards' petty arguments come down to "Well, my four-year-old daughter understands this, so you must be an imbecile."

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Jerusalem posted:

I actually far prefer the idea of Reed being genuinely perplexed that people don't get it and just wanting earnestly to help them figure it out, which ends up perplexing him more because he can't understand why everybody is getting so frustrated and angry at him.

I did specify "petty."

Jerusalem posted:

Now Doom on the other hand.... there's a dude who likes to rub it in if you don't get it.

Seems on the level to me. Omipotence, yes. Omniscience, no. Who doesn't like a good challenge?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Or a sidekick named Platelet.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Lurdiak posted:

If you're talking about Mangaverse Spider-man, it is indeed the only non-lovely thing to come out of the line.

Mangaverse Reed Richards stretching his brain to increase the number of connections (?) and become even smarter (!) doesn't make a lick of sense, but I still love it a lot.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
It's legitimately surprising Marvel isn't running an Infinity Crisis event in the lead-up to Avengers 3.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
It’s important to know how much bend a gun can have before it legally counts as a cumbersome metal boomerang and conceal and carry laws don’t apply.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
She was taught by JFK.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

MikeJF posted:

On a random note, is that golden pointy thing in front of the hall just a generic abstract sculpture, or does it have a meaning or is it something specific?

It keeps Starros away.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Professor Wayne posted:

Where's Shocker? The ends of the Earth?

Morbius? Hydroman? Rhino? Kingpin? Stock footage? It's missing a full Sinister Six worth of Spider-Man: TAS' greatest villains.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

hiddenriverninja posted:

Does he have moon based powers or is he just moon version of Batman?

Sometimes he's stronger with the cycles of the moon. Sometimes he's aware of and uses his multiple personalities to his advantage. He was introduced as the ultimate werewolf hunter before he was reintroduced as a mercenary with dubious ties to Egyptology.

He and Hawkman should talk.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
The Phantom wastes no time letting you know that our hero kind of sucks compared to the unbridled awesomeness that is Diana Palmer.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Might as well post the funny stuff that leads up to it...

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #112

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Lurdiak posted:

Just as an example, the reason Raph is the angry loner in this version is because he was separated from the rest of the turtles when they got mutated and had to fend for himself for years.

Only a few months, but his first real interaction with humans was stopping Casey Jones' dad (the leader of the Purple Dragons) from beating on him, so he's definitely got a skewed perspective from the beginning.

Larryb posted:

I'm not that familiar with the new comics, is Donny just messing with Mona here or has some really weird poo poo been happening in the TMNT continuity as of late?

A mutagen bomb went off in 98 and time skipped forward a few months in 101, but IDW TMNT is wild from the start and there are maybe a dozen kinda meh issues out of the 250 or so released.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Who do I write to for more stories about Ace Reporter, Yibbitty Bleepblorp?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Aunt May (or whoever) learning Spider-Man's secret identity because of some interview snippet where he says "With great power, there must also come great responsibility" has to be a thing that's happened, right?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Her primary tethers to any semblance of normal life are Dick Grayson, Stephanie Brown, and Cassandra Cain. That would put anyone on edge.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Something about watching this loop makes me think of Mister Ed and now I can't get the image of some poor intern having to smear peanut butter on The Rock's gums between takes out of my head.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Avengers #200

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
That's the one.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

muscles like this! posted:

Chris Latta was the voice of Starscream and Cobra Commander in the 80s cartoons.

Too late. I’ve already imagined Cobra Commander with Fred Jones’ voice.

“C’mon, Destro! Looks like we have another mystery on our hands!”

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Push El Burrito posted:

The best part is that they show up a second after she does. There was no reason for her to do this.

There are exactly two reasons. Jessica Alba.

Narratively? Absolutely not. She's a scientist written like a high school sophomore failing Chemistry.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Scott Wegener is so good. He knows what humans look like and says "No. We can do better."

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Bucnasti posted:

NA Cap sounds vaguely familiar.

Probably thinking of the "twist" from Marvel 1602.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Giant-Size Hulk #1 (2006)

Can't help but feel for Herc...

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Grendels Dad posted:

It's a boner joke, op

Yes, even the Yellow Fear.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
As a Catholic, he's using the archaic "converse."

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Wertham was right.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
So Ralph uses a vibrator on his elongated nipples. Don't kinkshame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

SimonChris posted:

Wonder Woman #7 (2024)

Sitting on a bunched up cape isn't the answer, but neither is this, and you've been to enough barn-raisings to know that, Clark.