Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Istari posted:

Shopped ?

I doubt it. Kangaroos are massive arseholes.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Trast posted:

Greece.

:boom:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

davidspackage posted:

And my farts smell very differ-ent

Toda-ay

Heeeeeeere and I'm making GBS threads in a tin can

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

http://www.collegehumor.com.au/video/6883313/the-40-dirtiest-jokes-from-rockos-modern-life/

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

dpack_1 posted:

Man it sucks these guys went with Amazon over Netflix. I dont wanna have to sign up to Prime just for one show but I miss their obviously scripted but still outright hilarious entertainment. (Off screen politics and bullshit aside)

Yet again, Clarkson's picked the wrong entry in a cheap [thing] challenge.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

That's incredible.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Sonic is real, and strong, and he is my friend

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

nockturne posted:

I've been looking for an article about Abbott for years. It was a piece by one of the journalists who got stuck with him outback. It was focused on his eating habits. They were robotically strange.

Someone must remember this.

Gotcha

http://www.news.com.au/opinion/tony-abbott-drinks-and-eats-like-he-runs-fast/story-fnh4jt54-1226713177996

Daily Telegraph posted:

Abbott cracks a beer, sits on it a moment, then drains it, clean, in one go.

Then he crushes the can.

A glass of white wine goes like a shooter in a Manly pub.

As for food, I was sitting opposite Abbott at a barbecue. I cut a seven mm rope of fat from my porterhouse, discarding it to the edge of my plate.

Abbott finished his dinner before everyone else, and was looking around for more.

He said to me, eyeing off my fat: "Are you going to eat that?"

"No," I said.

His fork speared the fat and he swallowed it in a single gulp.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Do a GIS or video search for 'katana nose' if you want to know why it's a bad idea to let random people gently caress around with what are essentially 3 feet long razorblades.

You know what, I might not do that.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

Harold Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Rothermere, the founder of the Daily Mail with notorious scat loving poop-pervert Adolf Shitler.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

So? Who won?

Illithin.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Serperoth posted:

Stumbled on this on Tumblr yesterday.

I don't see a ring anywhere, though.

That's because it's a Stargate

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

coronatae posted:

You forgot the most iconic look of the night. Orlando Bloom accessorizing his suit with a single tamagotchi that poo poo while he was on the red carpet

https://twitter.com/hummusandpizza/status/727476420939767808

This is incredibly good

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Say Nothing posted:

Get thee to the schadenfreude thread!

Daddy

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

HiHo ChiRho posted:

I would never dare diss the Hugo nominated author Chuck Tingle. The man is a bonerfide American Hero.

Fixed your spelling.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Kinda wanna read this

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Is that a Shell servo? Which of my countrymen has done this thing?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Lemon posted:

A ducks penis can break a mans sternum.

Or his heart

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

My Lovely Horse posted:

For a while my way to work led through a park that had huge flocks of breeding greylag geese. Being familiar with internet stories, it was a bit unnerving, but they never paid any attention to anyone as far as I noticed. Maybe greylags are just generally more chill.

Once, though, in another city, I spotted some kid trying to feed a breeding pair, stretching his hand out over the fence as far as he could, completely oblivious to both adults stretching their necks towards him and hissing as loud as they could. I wish I'd stopped to see how that went down.

Goose story #3: saw two girls lying in the grass and a canada goose slowly circling them, getting closer each turn. Came back the same way five minutes later, the girls were gone, the goose sat in their exact spot. Later, when I saw the missing persons flyers, I

RIP forums poster My Lovely Horse, silenced by the Goose overlords for having seen too much.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Less text, more pictures

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

There's no place like home. I've been up Break-Me-Neck Hill more times than I can count.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

RCarr posted:

The mouse from Stuart Little was really good. Surprised he hasn't been in anything since.

He got Parkinson's.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

Ask an Austrailian about... The war.

Our national shame.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wasn't there a (I want to say UK, maybe?) Politician photographed eating pizza with a fork and knife or something?

That was David Cameron, who is more famous for loving a dead pig

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Tiggum posted:

There are trees in the outback though.

Not really

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Paladinus posted:

I wish Amazon made a jerk button to order more of you.

They do

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

LawfulWaffle posted:

"The Parkinson's patient is making good headway, but the homogenizer is still a better method of mixing up mice bits." *checks box on clipboard*

:golfclap:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

What browser are you using? Because that hasn't been an issue on Chrome so I've never bothered as long as they show up in previews.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Phimosissy posted:

It pretty much was.

Admittedly, I don't really care about the games, but a friend of mine really wanted to see it and is a pissbaby about going to the movies alone so I went with him.

You're friends with Donald Trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Memento posted:

Countdown has had some great ones over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7kTYyOMylQ

• Locked thread