Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
no but handcuffs come in man sizes and these ones are for you my friend

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
jesus how good can this movie be

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I don't even know if it is appropriate for me to see movies in the theater any more b/c i am on call 24/7

I might have to leave, interrupting my fellow patrons' experience, to say nothing of wasting my own money

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
paul klee owned

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
set paul klee to music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0ms

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
if you don't at least grunt when you're swinging an axe your power will suffer

e:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

sudo rm -rf posted:

i watched the first episode of sherlock and it wasnt too bad.

you guys had me worried.

seems decent enough

the "plot" starts crashing fast, and never stops crashing

it's full of smoldering man-crush glances though

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
you're free to eat a non-maple syrup

oh you're free... to choose

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
unfiltered coffee is bad for your cholesterol #s

I texted my mom like MOM STOP USING THE FRENCH PRESS

MOM

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
am i supposed to just not admit that pippi longsticing is journalist for reason.tv

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
"im william hurt on 2 xanax"

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Exclamation Marx posted:

this was our largest newspaper's main politics story for most of today

Is that the Prime Minister serving up beats? No, but this DJ looks incredibly like John Key. Photo / Crazy Dance Parties

What is it with John Key and social media? He has gone viral twice in the space of a weekend.

First up, Twitter spotted his doppelgänger spinning tracks and serving up beats in Britain.

A photo on the website Crazy Dance Parties - an outfit that promises to provide the finest disco entertainment for weddings and birthday parties in Essex - shows a DJ who looks incredibly like the Prime Minister.

The Key lookalike has song for all the lovers out there. Photo / Crazy Dance Parties

The young man is dressed in a crisp white shirt and burgundy tie and has a pair of headphones. We live in hope that he starts his sets by yelling: "Johnny's in the House."

There is a DJ in the Key family - the Prime Minister's son, Max. And it's Max and Key snr who is the subject of the second viral pic.

Following in the footsteps of Vladimir Putin, Key took a topless selfie of himself and Max by the pool.

The bare-chest pic was, we can report, snapped moments before plunging into the spa pool chez Key on the weekend.

John Key plays photographer. His son Max, standing behind him, sports cocked fingers and a hairstyle that can only be described as "in momentum".

"Pre birthday spa and yarns with the old man," explains Max, who turned 20 and posted the picture to his Instagram page in celebration.

Paul Henry asked if it was narcissism. Mike Hosking took to the airwaves this morning to quiz if he was under the influence. The 53-year-old, that is.

"No I was stone cold sober," said the self-portraitist.

Key the Elder was not channelling his Russian counterpart Putin, who is no stranger to topless imagery. There's Putin topless riding a horse, fishing, hunting. Basically, any excuse to go shirtless.

Key says he was happy to expose a selfie shoulder for some father-son birthday bonding time in the spa pool.

- NZ Herald

this is so reverse racist

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

I went to middle school with this dude

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Exclamation Marx posted:

something i saw today made the point that the neoliberal conception of liberty is freedom *from* things (government, taxes, etc) rather than freedom *to do* things (higher education, not dying from diseases of poverty, etc)

well that's my story goodnight everybody

when liberals get rich enough, the kingdom of heaven (on earth) becomes closed to them and they become neoliberal

i dont want to give any more, they say while getting fitted for shirts. others should give

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

It's weird cos you can phrase either as freedom from stuff, freedom from sickness, starvation, ignorance, etc. I think it's more that some people care about freedom from stuff they dislike rather than the freedoms they already enjoy as a result of those things they dislike.

"I don't want to pay for the ladder I just climbed to prosperity"

*saws at ladder while crying a baby's hot tears*

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Disinterested posted:

yes I've been posting in that thread since forever

I didn't say it's wrong to be hostile to jrode, just that people shouldn't claim they want him around and also bash the poo poo out of him. If you want to keep him around you have to troll him in a more subtle way.

If you want him gone, mission accomplished.

which do you think pisses off jrod more

-directly and viciously insulting him, wishing death on him, saying he hosed a durian etc.

-patiently cataloging the racist things his heroes have said, while remaining the soul of comity

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Berke Negri posted:

i always love the pathetic recognition that libertarians offer up that they're mostly all white men

@ white supremacy conferences

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

beause you came out of your mothers water you are an admiralty maritime product. when you were born you hvae to have a birth certificate. it has to be signed by the doc because that's where the ship is tied to.

male erasure

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

nutranurse posted:

yeah, even conceptually they seem real hosed up

id give them money to stop

we're breaking a lot of ethical grounD here

everybody give yourselves a hand

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Literally The Worst posted:

dan abnett is a sci-fi writer who i like bc he read a lot of the same comics i did growing up (except he read them when they were new) so we have very similar influences on what we like in sci-fi and also he thinks there's a ghost in his house who helps him write his books

robert e howard had a ghost and it was conan!

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

ThirdPartyView posted:

What's this .gif from, BTW?

it's really making me want a 586 with a 4 inch barrel again, look at that ooo mama

oh and whoever posted that arisaka rifle earlier, if it's yours you should keep it; if the chrysanthemum hasn't been ground off it means it was a bring-back that was captured before the surrender

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I would like to make it to the end of migf's probation without joining him

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

nutranurse posted:

ive never actually seen the original conan movie :shrug:

JESUS CHRIST first warsz han't seen seven samurai, now this

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
also the I/P thread is now a grave because of the sacrifice of al-saqr

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
maybe these are capri pants

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
wait you still haven't seen seven samurai?

like I am quite sure you have spent 207 minutes posting between the time you made that disclosure and now

what's your excuse, why are you avoiding this peak experience

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

is it just me or does paul reubens look insanely handsome here

famous people are often quite attractive

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Program supervisor's report, week 3: my staff are a bunch of whiners who won't address issues with each other directly

to punish me for thinking this, god has cracked the screen of my phone. thanks god, I must remember to love everyone

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
dadroq? dadroq u amateurs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCFJ_gJj_YQ

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
u determinedly unpro aspirants to the buddha dadroq nature?

u utter tyros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKYGaEafv4g

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Sharkie posted:

ugh. zappa. just ugh.

i know, i know

have some healing sound from the more ideologically correct of the musical contributors to the foregoing submission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLLsHQToJY

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
this'll be dadrap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Sinnlos posted:

So drinking while still having vicodin in my system was probably not my best plan.

congrats on not going to sleep forever

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's not dadrock, that's cockrock.

guess what happens to cockrock when those cocks soften

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
welcome to the Korean small business owners Association, here's your Land Cruiser

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

I hear the Sopranos.

ba na na na dn dn dn ba na na na dn dn dn
ba na na na dn dn dn ba na na na dn dn dn
*harmonica*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone