Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Brave New World posted:

Question for the thread:

I've been slowly making my way through the Far Anorian update, and finally finished the Battle of Pelenor Fields stuff. Last night I ran a few dailies for Prince Imrahil and some dude next to him in the After the Battle version of MT. I finished the daily quests, but I have absolutely zero breadcrumbs to any other quests. I could've sworn that I saw someone somewhere mention stuff dealing with the Houses of Healing, so I feel like I'm not done yet...Or am I? I haven't been completely caught up with this game's most recent content since RoR was the bleeding edge.

After completing each daily (which will take 2 days unless you use Mithril), you unlock a Session Play which in turn a new set of dailies, rinse, repeat. Definitely worth doing to see the Session Plays. See the wiki for more info.

This is the only current endgame content (besides raids/instances and grinding dailies/BBs for essence gear/starlit crystals and Anfalas scrolls of empowerment for imbued LIs--which these dailies don't help with, so there's no real point to doing them more than once), but apparently the next update should hit sometime next week. See the release notes here.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Oct 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
If you're mostly interested in questing/the story and soloing then Hunter has the most convenience features (run speed buff, in-combat teleport panic button, most importantly lots and lots of no-cooldown teleports, which are a lifesaver if you haven't subbed for a month to unlock swift travel and really convenient even if you have). The only thing they're lacking is a decent self-heal; this is almost never an issue when leveling, especially if you're a completionist with quests since that'll make you overleveled almost all the time (and the whole point of ranged DPS is to kill things before they can hit you anyway), but it means you won't be able to solo low-level group content until well after many other classes. If you care about hardcore endgame raiding you probably don't want to play a Hunter, since they're apparently still really underpowered compared to other ranged DPS despite a recent buff, but if you don't raid you'll never notice this and IMHO the convenience skills more than make up for it.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Oct 30, 2016

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Orv posted:

So I kind of just want to experience this game solo. I had a subscription several times in the vanilla game, have all the expansions up to and including Riders, is there anything I'm going to get hosed on pre-Helm's? I vaguely recall something about them doing the DDO thing of separating early vanilla content out into premium/single-purchase things?

Yeah, to get content past the end of the Lone-lands (~level 30) and pre-Moria (level 50) you need to either subscribe or buy Quest Packs. I recommend resubbing now for a month to pick up premium status on that character, which unlocks all the VIP convenience features like fast-travel and persists even if you drop your subscription. While you're subscribed create 1 character of every class/race combo you plan on ever playing and log them in so they all have premium status. Whether it's worth subscribing beyond that month depends on your playstyle: buying the Quest Packs for TP gives you access to them forever on all of your characters, vs. subbing which only gives you access while you're actually subbed. You can pick up all of the Eriador quest packs for 3995 TP, which works out to around the cost of a 3-month subscription.

If you already have a character with premium status you want to play, you can easily get a month of content for less than a monthly subscription, so it's worth waiting to resub even if you ultimately plan on doing so. Instead, pick up Steely Dawn, on sale for $5 this weekend, which includes Evendim (the best sub-50 zone in the game) + 500 TP. Use those TP + 95 you earn from deeds (you'll pick up this amount of TP without any effort by the time you hit level 30) to buy one more quest pack for 595 TP. Then you don't need to resub until ~level 40 which will almost certainly take you at least a month to get to. The Epic Story takes you Lonelands -> North Downs -> Trollshaws -> Misty Mountains. If you're following the Epic Story I recommend buying North Downs. At the end of North Downs head directly to Aragorn in Rivendell once you're directed there, ignoring the Trollshaws content for now. Then pick up the quest from Aragorn to head to Evendim and do that zone. If you're not following the Epic Story consider just skipping North Downs and heading directly to Evendim; then buy either Trollshaws or Misty Mountains depending on how overlevelled you are coming out of Evendim.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 25, 2016

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

extra stout posted:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7672809#post7672809

Current patch notes for update 19.2 as they are on the test server, will change before it comes out but it confirms a lot of things

-New high effort nerd rear end loving essence will be in
-More quests and stuff to do for free for those in North Ithilien
-Many bug fixes, more performance updates
-Monsters finally buffed in the Moors

Loving the Hunter changes over the last few patches. I never PVP in this game so wasn't really feeling the DPS lack, but more damage is always nice. And survivability has gone way up: last update we got the ability to actually clear debuffs that weren't poison, and with the Blood Arrow changes here we finally have a viable self-heal for solo leveling. Between this and the Press Onward imbued legacy I'll have two decent self-heals with 15 sec and 30 sec cooldowns at Level 105, as opposed to the single 2-minute cooldown self-heal I dragged myself through Eriador, Rohan, and the first half of Gondor with.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Dec 4, 2016

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

xZAOx posted:

Heh, apparently a SECOND quest pack came out that I didn't know had happened. Grabbed them both. I'm about bored with WoW, so will probably at least do the solo stuff sometime within a month or two.

Which happens first? Old Anorien or Far Anorien? What did they raise the level cap to (I'm 100)? How's the 2 new (to me) quest packs? I'm assuming the landscape content is the typical fun stuff, albeit standard.

How'd they handle LIs leveling up? It was quite the grind when I quit playing, but I think I did most of it before losing interest. Did they give a catch-up mechanism for the earlier ranks, or is just straight back to grinding scrolls?

Level cap was raised to 105 with Far Anorien. Old Anorien is first, then Far Anorien, then North Ithilien. IMHO all of the landscape content has been excellent since we entered Gondor; the Epic in Old Anorien especially is up there with the best it's ever been. And Minas Tirith is an absolutely spectacular place to wander around in.

LIs can now be imbued; see the guide on the wiki. In general Legendary Items are much more important to your character build post-Imbuement; legacies now have enough ranks (up to 59 if you have enough scrolls) that they can do some pretty ridiculous things. There is still an awful lot of scroll + star-lit crystal grinding involved (though less so if you're imbuing an FI or SI) if you want to absolutely max out everything, but just imbuing and dumping in some IXP from runes/deconstructing other legendaries should result in a noticeable power boost. I recommend doing that right away and then not worrying about it + the essence stuff until you're up to date on the new content.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 13, 2016

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

extra stout posted:

I got I believe 5? from the epic quest during whichever book was for Minas Tirith.

The list on the wiki here says 7 total--one from Central Gondor, two from Eastern Gondor, one from finishing the Ashes and Stars instances in Osgilliath (which you can grind through solo on Level 50 if you need to, still counts for advancing the quest chain), two from the Old Anorien epic, one from the Far Anorien epic. So you'll have more than enough even if you change your mind a few times. The limiting factor for me as someone who never does group content has been the Anfalas Crystals of Remembrance, which you need to unlock the seventh legacy slot on your items--only one drops on Landscape, in the Eastern Gondor epic.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Dec 13, 2016

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

xZAOx posted:

Doing the Far Anorien stuff, I've found my hunter damage to be awesome, but I'm super squishy sometimes. Definitely glass cannon.

It's annoying how much Turbine seems to do quests that needlessly punish ranged classes. Quests where you have to talk to the guy then he aggros, and some of the quests in Far Anorien are poorly designed to where you have to kill the mobs where they spawn or you don't get credit. Really makes it more challenging for ranged that need to keep that distance.

It helps that stuff can die in 3-4 skills, but if I have 2-3 or me, I may not get that much time. My 2 heal skills have long inductions and don't seem to do much anyways.

Take this advice with a grain of salt because I'm a terrible MMO player/hunter, but I had your problem of feeling super squishy when I hit the endgame (I remember dying repeatedly and over in the Dol Amroth instances when that was the endgame content). Here are some things that helped:

-Check your rotation (this was what helped me not die in Dol Amroth). When leveling (as Red line) I had gotten into a rut of spamming Quick Shot/Swift Bow into Penetrating Shot/Upshot. That works fine to burn down single mobs with normal HP. But for groups make sure you're fearing one mob with Bard's Arrow, rooting with Pinning Shot, etc. As Red line you almost never want to stand there in melee combat; just stand there long enough to get a Blindside for the free focus then use your Low Cut root to get back out to ranged distance. And remember those traps you have and never use unless you're crazy and play yellow line? They're perfect for the case where you have to talk to the boss before fighting--just lay down a trap, talk, then back away while they're rooted.

-Take advantage of imbued legacies. If you run in Strength Stance then Strength Quick Shot Slow will let you get a few extra shots off before they close to melee range. (I've found that the decreased damage you take as a result of the Quick Shot slow is much better for survivability then Endurance Stance in almost all circumstances.) For better healing consider taking the Press Onward Cooldown imbued legacy--that'll take you from a 2m -> 30 sec cooldown, so you can basically heal after every fight/in the middle of boss fights.

-Consider using some of your essence slots for Morale until you get to a number that makes you feel safe--right now I'm sitting at 26,559 morale which IIRC is ~10k higher than it was before I started endgame gearing.

Haven't logged in since the update today, but the new Blood Arrow heal should also make Hunters feel significantly less squishy.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Dec 20, 2016

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

xZAOx posted:

Btw, Yule Festival started yesterday. Looks like you can get like 40 tokens (more if you're better at pie eating and go around to the starter cities) per reset, which seems to be 4 hours. Then you can buy star-lit crystals for 120 I think it was?

Looks like I'll be grinding that as much as I can.

Don't forget the Inn League/Ale Association quests, which usually ~double the amount of tokens you can get per day.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Prism posted:

Oh, is it something you're expected to use forever from then on? Ugh.

I basically only use my warsteed as a much much faster mount at this point. Speed is discussed in detail here , but in terms of the % bonus that's used everywhere else in the game, a Light Warsteed has around a +130% speed bonus outside zones which allow mounted combat and +146% inside them (which is most of Rohan and Gondor). So starting at level 75 you can get around almost 2.5 times as fast as you can run, compared to the measly 1.62 - 1.68 with a normal mount. This is a huge quality of life improvement which IMO more than makes up for the annoyance of having to avoid/run from/kill the occasional mounted combat landscape mob and sit through a few forced mounted combat instances (which are basically gone after Rohan, I can think of a couple in Far Anorien but they fit thematically and are trivially easy).

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Dec 21, 2016

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Flumbooze posted:

In what way? Sure, it's a different style but they definitely don't look worse.
Strongly disagree here. Tried WoW a few months ago and was really struck by the ugliness of the graphics. (It was the need to fiddle with addons to do something as simple as moving windows around that really turned me off, though; I've been astonished how few other MMOs seem to have the equivalent of LOTRO's Ctrl-\ )

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Don't forget that you can do Inn League and Ale Association simultaneously. There's a nice guide for optimum routeing here .

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Tsurupettan posted:

Now, how do I choose between Rune Keeper and Minstrel...

Honestly I recommend leveling both to ~level 15 (the end of the prologue quests + starting zone) and seeing which feels better. If you aren't willing to do that at least take the extra hour to level them both to 5 and the end of the intro zone. If you make one an elf or dwarf and the other a hobbit or human you won't even be repeating any content.

Personally of those two the minstrel feels a lot faster to me (cries and shouts mean lots of killing things at range without even slowing down) but it really depends on your playstyle.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Note that the FAQ for the VIP gift thing is a little misleading -- it's true that you don't need to log into all of your characters to get the gift, but you really should log into all of your characters when you become VIP because only the ones which you've logged into will get the premium status that gives them access to Fast Travel, etc. even when your subscription lapses. It's a good idea when going VIP to make (and log in with) characters of every class/race combo you might conceivably want to play in the future just in case.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Try doing it via the in-game store? I think they moved a lot of things from the website to in-game several months ago and becoming a VIP may have been one of them.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
When you hit 60 and can run around all of Eriador unmolested (or when you hit 75 and get a war-steed so that travel times in Eriador become negligible) I recommend heading back to Angmar and checking out the Elite and Elite Master zones there--the non-instanced parts of Carn Dum, the western half of Imlad Balchorth, and the northern and eastern side of the area around Barad Gularan leading up to the Rift. (Also check out Goblin Town if you haven't already.) There's some pretty cool stuff there which almost no one sees anymore. By level 100 or 105 you'll be able to go back and trivially solo pretty much all of the original endgame instances except the Rift itself.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Mar 12, 2017

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

ruffz posted:

Hey so it's been quite some time since I logged into LOTRO (before Overwatch and WoW: Legion consumed my soul). Just saw this thread had like 380 new posts. How close are they to Mordor now? I have the game installing but it's at file 4700 out of 18000 after like an hour, so it'll be a while. I hope they have some nice rewards cooked up for the 10th anniversary that's coming soon, my account is from less than a month after launch back in 2007.

We're on Update 19 right now, partway through Chapter 10 of Return of The King (after the dismissal of the faint-hearted to retake Cair Andros and before the last part of the march to the Black Gate). Update 20 is on the preview server and Update 21 will be Mordor, sometime this summer probably.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
How is the lag in the new zones? Seeing some complaints on the official forums about it but not sure how representative they are.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Bobfly posted:

How about the dosh, are things gonna be tight without gathering?

Don't think so. Honestly there's almost nothing to spend money on while leveling other than repairs, since you get most of your equipment as quest rewards. (A few pieces of rep gear might be worth buying, but they tend to be pretty cheap.) My one pro tip for making money is to always remember to open the scrolls you get while adventuring once you're back at a vendor--the recipes they contain sell at vendors for several times more than the scrolls themselves do.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

AskYourself posted:

The best essences (slotted armour parts) in the game can only be created by max level crafter. You can purchase them from crafter or the AH tho.

But keep in mind that absolutely no solo content in the game requires gear anywhere close to this, so only worry about it if you care about running endgame group content.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Category:Regional_Quests

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

grumbster posted:

Is there any point in NOT taking the 50 gold option from the Variag quest in North Ithilien? It seems like the only trade-off is you don't get a high-and-mighty sounding title as a reward. Did they think we were going to have some moral quandary with this decision, because for me it was "Do you want 50g? (Y/N)".

50 gold is meaningless chump change at 105, so it's a roleplaying choice, like whether or not to arrest the guard in MT. My character liked the Variags and figured turning down the money would have offended them. Besides we can probably do more good with it than they can.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Dick Trauma posted:

Logged into an L20 character for the first time in a year or so and man I had so many task items stacked up on there it'll take me a couple of days to burn through them. Also tried the skirmish tutorial for the first time. It was... interesting. Not sure if people actually do them, or what the value is. It appears the marks I've been earning doing deeds are not per character so I'm glad I didn't burn through them, but I'm not sure what the whole point of skirmishes and marks are.

AFAIK people don't actually do them. Maybe if you're leveling up a 4th character or totally determined to skip a particular region or something. There are a few mandatory skirmishes in Moria and Mirkwood and they were always the most painful part of the Epic for me (until Epic Battles came along and were even worse).

Mostly the point of Marks is to buy rep accelerators. You can also get cheap leveling gear, and some LI stuff and essences at higher levels, but it's not really necessary.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Has anyone got the cloak from getting all of the Host of the West reps to max? I'm confused because the info I've found about it, e.g. here, shows it as having +355 agi/might/will, +118 vit, +1651 crit, and one 105 essence slot. But this is exactly the same stats as the Cloak of the Black Gate you get for free for finishing the U20 epic, which seems wrong--in that case there'd be no point in grinding for it. Am I missing something?

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Yeah, MC sucks but for e.g. Hunters it makes survivability go way up against melee mobs; you can literally just ride in circles and take no damage. There were a few quests in West Rohan that I only managed to beat this way, though admittedly that could be because back then I both sucked at playing my class and was way squishier.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Evil Fluffy posted:

:stare:

Gonna just never, ever do that deed.

It's actually been nerfed repeatedly and only takes like a week now. Highly recommended, if only because riding into battle with the Rohirrim at Minas Tirith as a Thane feels great.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Evil Fluffy posted:

If you're a lowbie you should try to walk/ride out and get to the lone lands. Think of it as a reverse chicken run.

It's totally doable, especially during the day, though you might get sniped a few times. There's an Evendim quest that sends you to Rivendell when you're level 32 and most mobs are red/purple. Note that there's a teleport-horse at the Rivendell stables (*not* the stable-master, a horse that you can click on that has the door icon when you hover your mouse over it) which sends you to the High Moor and will save you a lot of time.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Angmar is significantly less depressing after the graphical update sometime last year (?) where they added frills (more plants, etc.) to Eriador. That said I really enjoyed Forochel on my first character; it's just significantly more painful to level an alt in.

Also, while you should definitely go get your legendary weapon at 45, beware of actually starting Moria precisely at 45. The Moria deed/quest progression is fairly strictly level-gated and you run the risk of e.g. getting stuck at level 48 because you've done all the quests of level 53 and below but that hasn't given you enough XP to get to 49 so you can unlock the level 54 quests. Then you have to go out and gain a level or two somewhere else, which can be annoying.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

xZAOx posted:

They removed that requirement a while back.

Yeah, like, years ago. (November 20th, 2013, apparently.) Wasn't until last year that I finally got around to removing the two stacks of rations from my inventory, though.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
So is there any use to the Scrap Paper rewarded after doing the weekly Scavenger Hunt? And are the devs just trolling us by making them non-stackable so that they take up a progressively larger portion of my inventory?

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

ruffz posted:

What are the new regions that have been released since then? I think I'll be overwhelmed for a week or two with trying to get back into the game.
https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Patches

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Far Anorien is the 100-105 content, yes. If you weren't at the level cap through the earlier parts of Gondor I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to get to at least 103-104 from that, but not sure.

If you kept up with the Epic while playing the easy way to figure out where the quests are is to check your deeds to find out what the last epic book you did was. Then go to the place where you get the next epic quest and you should find everything else.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 4, 2017

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

xiw posted:

I'm level 103 and just finished central gondor and ran out of funbux - looks like next is

East Gondor 800
Old Anorien 800
Far Anorien 2k
March of the King 800
Black Gate 800

If I do EG/OA and skip far anorien to do the latter two first will the plot be wrecked? Feels like doing the 105 content first and man I'm so sick of Rohan-related things after spending 4 years there.

Don't do this if you care at all about plot. OA and FA are the packs that cover the Siege of Minas Tirith. Maybe consider going VIP for a month instead?

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

extra stout posted:

the coupon code is HAPPYTREE for a "Terebinthe Tree" for your house's yard, it's some kind of big bush and I don't know where they named it because that isn't Sindarin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistacia_terebinthus

quote:

The word "terebinth" is used (at least in some translations) for a tree mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures (or Old Testament), where the Hebrew word "elah" (plural "elim") is used. This probably refers to Pistacia palaestina which is common in the area. The Latin name is underlain by the Ancient Greek name τερέβινθος, which, in turn, is underlain by a pre-Greek Pelasgian word, marked by the characteristic consonant complex νθ.

(Nerding out about linguistics is a vital part of the Tolkien experience)

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
My pro tip is to remember to open the scroll cases before selling them--the recipes inside sell for like a factor of 3 more than the cases themselves and that's not insignificant money at low levels. Task items (the purple ones) also sell for decent money--check the list here to figure out which you want to save and turn in and then vendor the rest.

Also, there are very few things you actually need to spend money on while leveling. The most important is the +62% goat in Moria, which is 6 gold, so if you're on track to get that by level 50 don't worry too much. Other worthwhile things are vault storage space expansions and out-of-combat morale regen food (the Traveller's Bread/Porridge/Turnover/Scones in Bree/Ost Guruth/Tinnundir/Moria).

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 10:38 on May 25, 2017

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

xZAOx posted:

I used to do that, but my most recent active periods, the last 2 or 3 times, nothing would sell, so I got back in the habit of just vendoring it.

Yeah, I basically only bother auctioning lootboxes at this point, and even those tend to sell slowly.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Brave New World posted:

Quick question: is it possible for level 82 toon to make it to After Battle Minas Tirith/Osgilliath without running the epics first? I'm hoping to do the battlefield rememberance for Year 7 on my Laurelin toon.
You can get to pre-battle Minas Tirith (and thence Osgilliath) by climbing Amon Hen (in the East Wall) and heading south into Far Anorien --> Old Anorien --> Minas Tirith. Of course you'll need to dodge level 105 mobs most of the way, though! If/when you get to pre-battle Minas Tirith there should be a horse you can click on to get to After Battle Minas Tirith. (It's possible you need to have done the epic for it to be accessible, but I don't think so.)

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Evil Fluffy posted:

Wait what? Frodo entering Shellob's Lair and the fight at the Black Gate was days apart at the least. Having them both happen side by side in the story is just :psyduck:

Don't worry, they don't happen side by side. Frodo entering Shelob's Lair was a session play; the fight Black Gate is where we currently are in the epic story (and was correctly preceded by the "parley" at which they produced Frodo's mithril jacket, so it's definitely sticking with the book timeline).

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Update 20.1.2 came out today, with this intriguing patch note:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7727067#post7727067 posted:

Rating and Vitality Contribution Calculations

• We have done some large back-end work on Rating contribution calculations to allow us to prepare for the Mordor Expansion, which will include a level cap increase. These changes impact the way percentage stats are determined, such as finesse, Block, Parry, Evade, critical chance, critical defence, mitigations, masteries, and resistance. These changes should have relatively little effect on your current stats, and were made to make it easier for us to update and manage these values long into the future. The underlying curves have changed a bit, so while current level-capped players will most likely not notice a change, characters below cap may find their values a bit higher or lower, depending on the stat in question.
  • Stat contributions from Vitality generally grant non-tank classes more benefit from Vitality than they were previously receiving.
    • Light armour classes (Loremasters, Minstrels, and Runekeepers) and Hunters now receive four points of Morale and 1 point of Tactical Mitigation for each point of Vitality, up from three and zero, respectively.
    • Some heavy armour classes (Champion and Captain) and Burlars now receive 4.5 points of Morale for each point of Vitality, up from three.

As a Hunter the Vitality change is nice, at least. Will need to log in and see how my masteries have changed...

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
My Hunter still appears to be getting 3 points of Morale and 0 points of Tactical Mitigation per point in Vitality. Can anyone confirm that the numbers have actually changed for them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
As expected I gained an amount of Morale equal to my Vitality, so another 1100, which is always nice.

Ranged damage increase from 64396 PM has increased from 229.1 to 239.1%. With 13950 crit rating my ranged crit chance has gone from 26.9% to 27.0%, my devastate chance has gone from 9.1% to 9.3%, and my crit magnitude is still increased by 30.7% (yes, I had all of this in a spreadsheet somewhere that I hadn't touched since last October). So my damage output seems to have gone up by a few percent, no particularly big change.