Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Wheat Loaf posted:

I once read about a guy who hurt himself breaking into a house and sued the homeowner because his injuries meant he wasn't able to do his job, and his job was breaking into houses.

Probably fake, but I sort of want it to be true.

There was a case of a burglar falling through a school's skylight and becoming a quadriplegic. The school's insurance settled, instead of going to full trial, though. Bodine vs Enterprise High School.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

SpacePig posted:

I'm not the type who would take pictures of food unless it was funny or interesting. I also wouldn't stop other people from taking photos of food themselves for whatever reason. However, that guy is taking a clean fork and messing up their food literally only visually. I think it is a humorous and harmless prank.

The guy whose food he knocked completely off the plate and onto the floor is completely justified in being pissed, though.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Based on what else he's done, are you really surprised?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Palpek posted:

Aren't you required to set up an emergency warning triangle way before the car in cases like this though? At least that's the law in a lot of European countries.

I don't think that would have helped, since that driver had ample time to switch lanes and instead decided to barrel into a parked car in broad daylight.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

iospace posted:

I'm the downvote and the upvote.

But seriously, gently caress traditional gender roles *belches loudly*

I thought the reply was somebody going "are you trying to figure out how to rape someone and get away with it by claiming to be a woman in this post?"

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Made the background transparent.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

zakharov posted:

The number 1 lesson from the election should be that voters care a lot less about "decency" than Take Generators assume. Trump realized that the secret was to not pretend to be sorry for being an rear end in a top hat.

Trump lost the popular vote.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Being so brazen as to try that without anything covering his face.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Inescapable Duck posted:

Konami wasn't the only company to go all-in on pachinko just before regulations dropped that heavily crippled pachinko and let people just gamble normally instead?

That was some good schad.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

He used to stroll into the dressing rooms of teen beauty pageants he was promoting, and he still got elected?

Because the electoral college is bullshit.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

canyoneer posted:

https://gfycat.com/CarefreeWealthyGilamonster
Captain Lance Murdock doesn't quite clear the pool on his scooter

Schadenfreude Thread: What did they think would happen?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

"hacked" with "no communication". Standard bitcoin exchange taking the cash and vanishing.

How many are even left?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

Also, related, is a game called Angels Fall First which has crewing capital ships in combat, plus running to the flight deck to hop in fighters to launch out of them, plus boarding enemy space stations and then fighting as a space marine to capture the base. And it's loving INCREDIBLE.

Battlefront 2 (the original, didn't pay much attention to the new one's space stuff) had that, too. Good times.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Ducks are little rapist monsters, but even they will help a fellow duck in danger.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

fizzymercy posted:

There's a good portion of me that hates this kind of poo poo because just look at all the empty parking spots. That guy could park sideways across three spots and not cause a ruckus. People getting all rude over a bunch of lines on the pavement. Plus a jacked Jeep is just as bullshit as a Mercedes SUV crossover.

But gently caress that guy, I love this so much. Climb up through your lovely hatchback the hard way, rear end in a top hat. The lines matter sometimes, and he probably never actually parks right.

Uh, it's pretty obvious that the jeeps parked after he parked.

e: Oh, he parked on a line? Yea, that's rude, but that doesn't make the jeep drivers any less dickheads.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

1stGear posted:

Black people: the actual victims of people no longer being allowed to use racial slurs.

Serious post, as a black man: gently caress everybody who uses that word. poo poo's dumb.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Two centimetres even, actually.

Which reminds me: why does America have a special spelling for a word it doesn’t even use. :thunk:

Centimeters are on American rulers along with inches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

Is the ironic part that the derail you typed all this about started over people inciting violence against white supremacists?

Consider it inciting self defense against people who want non-whites dead or gone.