Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016
First time poster here, I need to ask something very important. I can't keep my eyes off this train wreck and I couldn't care less about the actual game. This $10 pledge was the best investment I have ever made! Posting from the past a little, but I really want Deloria to answer this post.

MeLKoR posted:

And motherfucking THIS. Whales "forget" that Sandi/CIG started the whole "stalking" "game" by having people follow backers and see what they were writing on other forums/tweeter, try to ferret out their CIG identity and then ban them and use those posts as "evidence" of their "wrongdoing". I never even heard of any other company doing something like this, ever.

Deloria, do you realize how hosed up that is? Do you realize that CIG started this whole "war" by banning goons for asking the same questions you yourself are asking now? Do you realize the only reason you haven't got a 10 year ban already ($6k or not) is that goons/Derek made it possible for people to get refunds?

If you can even speak your mind now on the RSI forums it is because others have gone before you and took a bullet without the benefit of numbers or general discontentment to protect them. It's people like Beer you should admire, not loving Sandi. Christ on a stick.

She may have and I still didn't catch it yet, but nobody can possibly answer these questions without some type of growing realization. Right, right guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016
I should probably pay some tax: Dogge Tax

Am I doing this right?

BYOB K fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 15, 2016

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

starkebn posted:

continually probing MP because he says things the mods don't like is pretty lovely modding behaviour

MP is the IK we deserve.

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

Samizdata posted:

So wrong, so very VERY wrong. Try maybe more than 3 posts since February before you are one of "we", okay? Cheers.

Anyone knows there is only one REAL person for Idiot King... Oh, what? Me? So flattered you would think so.

Yes, time moves on and new people show up to the party. Welcome to the world you live in, enjoy your stay. I enjoy reading the poo poo show that is Star Citizen and MP is funny and right about most of it. Some of us lurkers get tired of the same poo poo posted over and over, that's why MP is the Ik we deserve. Okay? Salut.

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

The Titanic posted:

Welcome to the thread, friend! :)

Try not to get too upset over people posting. It kind of happens. Feel free to join in with the discussion or share your favorite bunny/dog pictures!

Hello Friend! This thread makes me laugh, never upset. Have a dogge.

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

orcinus posted:

Lack of context.
Home environment.
Includes (indirectly) people who are not really Ben.
Obsessive pixel peeping of someone's food table that lasts for pages.

It gets unfunny after the first few comments, and then devolves into being creepy.

OTOH, sippie cup funny.

Sounds like some people in this forum get 'triggered' when you bring up fat people. :btroll:

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

orcinus posted:

What people?

I present The Triggering :smuggo:

thatguy posted:

IT'S PAGE 6609 AND I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL THESE BEN IS FAT JOKES! I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE OF YOU CREEPY LOSERS TALKING poo poo ABOUT HOW FAT BEN IS I SWEAR I'LL JUST KEWAUEIFHAWLIUFHAGLUIASDLFJFCHBLEWIU!

Grandmother of Five posted:

i might not understand exactly what doxxing actually means, like maybe it implies breaking the law, or seeking out non-public information. like, taking the guy who posted the picture of the Thanksgiving setup as an example; it isn't breaking the law, and it doesn't require much effort or loading up any hacking tools or whatever, so maybe you can't call something like that doxxing, but to me, regardless of it being legal and easy to do, it is still feels indicative of being weirdly obsessive

orcinus posted:

I hate that i have to act as the voice of reason, but he's right (and the others who commented are right too).

Occasional ben fat joke is okay, because it's funny coz it's stupid.
Joking about Ben's thanksgiving dinner as an abstract is low, and not very funny, but somewhat okay.

Overanalyzing Ben's dinner photo makes thread sad, though.
Posting internet meme gifs as reactions makes thread sad too.

Show some class, thread, it's a slippery slope.

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

:bravo:

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

does an alert go out in the greenie channel when someone in the thread points out that derek is the same full of poo poo, petty manbaby today that he was back on usenet?

D1E posted:

We already won when he put us on ignore.

Never stop posting guys, unlike the greenies, I find your posts loving hilarious.
:downsbravo: :five: :downsbravo:

Dogged Tax:

BYOB K fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 1, 2016

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016
Devil Shart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

Raskolnikov posted:

Just pretend this was on page 6666 :negative: