Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
ScanPol thread can't exist with open borders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

Ligur posted:

The woman who was found guilty of an assault with a balloon received no rangaistus.

Is that an euphemism for her gigantic tits?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

kikkelivelho posted:

Swedes staying true to the stereotype I see

We should probably annex them for their own protection. It's not like they have a military to protect themselves.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Ligur posted:

Ehhehehe. I didn't post there in a while that much, so just more than one poster (Cardiac) with a differing viewpoint forced them to simply shut down? To what end? That all the talking poitns vanish if you don't allow them? Or become unreal, not of this world?

I could understand if it was an absolute flood of posters shouting stuff like "daaahhrggrr, burn all foreigners at the stake!" but the talk was pretty loving mild and timid, mostly just harping at people who cover their ears and shout "lalalala" when faced with uncomortable (from their viepoint) facts ir problems... to which they respond with SHUTTING IT DOWN :haw:

And the angriest posters there said me and OhYeah! (or what other monsters under the bed exist) are completely wrong when we say they do not tolerate different views in Sweden :\ Good job proving us wrong there, ScandiMates. I'm sure all the posters you didn't like now completely changed views.

You should totally start a more inclusive Scandipol-thread, where everyone is welcome, even Finns and that one Estonian guy.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

vuohi posted:

Whatever happened in Britain doesn't change the fact that every single person that I know, who uses and cares about public transport in Finland, praises Onnibus and the real competition that it introduced to the heavily regulated and costly market of long distance public transportation.

Onnibussi is great, when you only need to travel between bigger cities. If you need to go to perähikiä or more importantly out of there, you're screwed in onni-Finland.

They're basically kermankuorijoita in the necessary public service sector.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Nenonen posted:

How is it that Ligur gets banned from every place he goes to??

Master Racism!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

OhYeah posted:

Are there any concise sources that you can recommend that describe in short what is being proposed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHuBE3Zw-c4

From left to right: Sipilä, Soini @ Stubb

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Geriatric Pirate posted:

I'd forgotten about the existence of an even more self-entitled group than students until I read about these guys. Oh no food is cheaper for everyone else :qq:

Yeah, gently caress them. It's not like the landepaukut are earning their elanto or something from it.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

This link whizzes over everyone here, because it is in pakkoruotti, which we do not actually speak.

I for one welcome our future Pakkoarapi-overlords.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Ligur posted:

Jäbä on muuten ollut yrittäjä vuodesta -95 asti. Kyllä se tietää mitä tekee.

If he is for example a raksa-yrittäjä, he probably knows lot about raksa-stuff. That doesn't actually matter poo poo when it comes to a different specialty, like Totally heterosexual Yacht club ownership.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Nenonen posted:

A neighbour keeps a Karjala beer flag in her window, which I find offensive to good taste.

Also Laitonta Alkoholimainontaa. Send SuPo to take that filth down!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-JssFE2ynE

:rip: Sulo.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

I have suggestion: REPARATIONS!

For too long have our Swedish colonial masters enjoyed fruits of our ancestors labour. Give us our Phone companies, Mustards and other important national treasures back! Also our fair share of snus-industry.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

Yeah, back during colonial times there were plenty of Congolese people who really needed a hand or two.

:golfclap:

Itse näkisin että lännen ja etelän siirtomaavallat ovat itse vastuussa afrikkalaisten alistamisesta, toisin kuin pienet idän kansat, joilla ei edes omaa valtiota ko. aikana.

Onko Tsetseenit vastuussa Keisarillisen/neuvosto Venäjän hirmutöistä tai muut itä-euroopan entiset alamaiskansat herrojensa tekemisistä?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Ligur posted:

Quick! Etsi Kemper lähin musta mies (tod. näk. somali jonka perhe elää täällä yhteiskunnan tuilla) ja pyydä polvillasi anteeksi kamalista teoistasi.

Se varmaan arvostaisi suuresti.

ps. ota doverhog mukaan

Please do not be such a racist! Only Italians/British should apologize to Somalis.

Fennoswedes should apologise to their former subjects in Ghana.
1649–1663 never forget! :sweden:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Free Ligur, so he can offer his biting commentary on the issue!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Darkest Auer posted:

One pedo pervert fired, millions to go.

When one goes down, another one will replace them.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Juokaamme pari pulloa vodkaa Jeltsinin muistolle.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

brakeless posted:

tästä tuli mieleen että yhtä muslimituttua motivoitiin lapsena siisteyteen tyyliin "jos et siivoa allah heittää kuuman kiven sun niskaan"

tukeekohan koraani tätä?

Tämä teoria selittää Mecan. Kunnon muslimit kiertää paskarinkiä ja pilkkaa tätä siivotonta lasta.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Tämähän threadi on kohta paskempi kuin skandien threadi.

Vuokraasuntoarpajaiset on vain harvinaisen huono tapa tukea köyhiä. Vain osa heistä saa tuurilla nauttia tästä edusta ja loput ei.
Samoin jos saat perheelisäystä tai työpaikka karkaa kauaksi, niin joko jäät "väärään" asuntoon halvalla tai muutat sopivampaan ja menetät tämän etuuden, luultavasti pysyvästi.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

It has 14 likes, it must be important!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

DanTheFryingPan posted:

I think it's a bit too early to blame the Finns for this.

Around Finns, never relax.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9558289

4:llä äänellä valtuustoon :downs:

0:lla äänellä varalle :downsgun:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Natsitappelu! Meidän uusi fuhrer:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"20 kansanedustajaa on hetki sitten jättänyt perussuomalaisten eduskuntaryhmän."

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9666763

Counter-jytky!

Issaries fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Jun 13, 2017

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Things are just getting more hilarious:
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005252505.html?share=d13426b3e834313641da0521f00595fc

Timo soini kirjoitti 3.6.2017 blogissaan posted:

Ajatus siitä, että loikkaisin perustamastani puolueesta on mieletön. Se oli Juudas, en minä, joka meni ja hirtti itsensä.
Kolmellakymmenellä hopearahalla, jotka kavaltaja sai, ostettiin savenvalajan pelto muukalaisten hautausmaaksi.

Perussuomalaisten puoluekokous kuumentaa tunteita jo siinä määrin, että järjen valo jättää herkimmät.

Pidän loikkareita luusereina. Siksi ajoin hallitusneuvotteluissa läpi niin sanotun seteliselkärankaisten rappiopykälän kumoamisen.
Historiallinen vääryys ja Kekkosen ajan politiikan rappiotila joutui tilille ja historian hämärään.​

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Vahingonilo is the greatest thing in the world. :getin:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Rappaport posted:

3,5 vuotta jäljellä! :holy:

Kok Perskusta lives!

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9667952

They're forming a new party with new name with Terho as the leader and joining the old goverment coalition.

What shall they be called?
Greatest Finns?
Real Finns?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Herman Merman posted:

What's an uuvatti? The political vocabulary is evolving too rapidly for me

Uusi Vaihtoehto or Uuvatti: a Splinter group from Persus, who re-joined the government.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Darkest Auer posted:

lol

Taru Rajojen Herrasta: Mestarin ritarit

Taru Rajojen Herrasta: Kaksi leiriä

Taru Rajojen Herrasta: Soinin paluu

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

DarkCrawler posted:

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9767839

370,000?! :stare:

This explains a LOT about this threadi

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

We should put a military base on Åland.
No not a naval base. Just a regular morttikerho, where they can learn to be människor.

Just tranfer the one from Kajaani. No one will know the difference.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Better pay doesn't make päivystystunnit any more desirable.
That's what acute care is. loving expensive, on bad hours and really vital part of the healthcare system.*

* Unless you subscribe to the care philosophy of "Die die die"

This is yet another example of private side trying to skim the profits (Hip surgeries) and socializing the costs (Päivystys) of a comprehensive care.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Geriatric Pirate posted:

What's the problem with the private sector taking on certain parts of the system, doing them more efficiently and leaving others for the government? I mean that's the job of the government, to provide essential services that the private sector doesn't want to provide.

It's basically stealing from common good to fund private greed, while not taking any attached responsibility. So nothing wrong for the kok.

Talk isn't about allowing private hospitals for self-paying customers. It is about forcing maakunnat to pay for private care with public money.
Governments job isn't to subsidize your greed.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Right, so pure politics of envy, then.

The government saves money by letting the private sector do some things. The private sector benefits. Consumers benefit. The only people who suffer are those who really dislike others doing well.

For profit motive is anathema to good health care.

Private care has long history of overprescribing procedures that are profitable and avoiding ones that aren't.
It's also more expensive than public system. (see USA, Switzerland)
Healthcare should be a need based system, not want nor profit based one.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Having a lower cost* per patient and more satisfied* patients is bad because someone might make money at some stage, says the teenage communist.

*Not actually true, but lets destroy current system and say it will be better. There is no undo-button for yet another failed privatization.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

His Divine Shadow posted:

I don't see why these new maakunnat will help when we just had a study on the merging of municipalities into bigger units confirm that it didn't save any money either. It's been treated as an axiom for far too long.

I can't wait for the next year, when Oulu can jettison people who have had 5 year irtisanomissuoja from mergers.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Rexroom posted:

Kids and alpacas had to move out of the way of the Nazi independence day march that's happening Wednesday. Because of course.

Turns out that a yearly march that reserved first (by months) gets you dibs on the location.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

doverhog posted:

Think he was referring to Swedish speaking Finns being rich, not the language. Not that that makes it a good post.

If you want good posts, you’re in the wrong threadi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Tämän päivän jääkärit tulevatkin idästä ja ovat kohteliaita.