Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

el dingo posted:

Someone had to break the ice

Shave your pubebeard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Luna Was Here posted:

Methanar alt spotted

cover: blown

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I like fizz, do you like fizz? How do you play and have fun and sometimes win with fizz?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

If you're 30 and can't get over 50 cs easily at 10 minutes in a custom game you're trash. Fact

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

KicksYouInHalf posted:

It depends on what my wife feels like but I'd say 80% of the time we are against intermediates.

Tell your wife to stop sucking

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I wish my nightmares were your nightmares

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Pots are the S+ of wards probably

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Luna Was Here posted:

Please do not shame my persona 5 waifu-atar

Luna Was Here posted:

Sorry I'm too busy catching pokemon to hear you

Luna Was Here posted:

I just turned 19
I'm also a guy

Luna Was Here posted:

If you're talking about my av she's a drop out sorta

Luna Was Here posted:

But me, no. I graduated in 2015

Luna Was Here posted:

Persona 5 is the reason I'm going to actually make a serious effort at learning a second language rather than the two years I wasted on french and Spanish in high school

Luna Was Here posted:

I'm fairly certain hes looking at ftc imposed jail time and fines for rigging online gambling at the least

He ain't skating off of this one no way no how

Luna Was Here posted:

Also if p2 ep is your crowning jewel of jrpgs when you could've used any other Atlas rpg released between the releases of smt 2 and persona 3 then lmao @ u

Luna Was Here posted:

Smt nocturne is the best rpg ever made, next question

Luna Was Here posted:

Maybe that's what they're gonna do with the lore revamp

Luna Was Here posted:

Please do not resurface these feels

Luna Was Here posted:

This rpg has additional elements that come from other, non rpg games. This therefore means it is not as good as the other games that have preceeded it.

Yep, mhmm

Luna Was Here posted:

Please do not age shame me

I haven't read this thread in a longggg time but

God damnit you're (still) sucha fag stopppp posting jesus christ. All your poo poo from just one page

Harry Potter on Ice fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jul 22, 2016

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Chogod is the best champion in the game and I'm very upset someone has that name that doesn't play anymore

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Libertine posted:

I would recommend stopping at the first barber shop you see in NYC and tell them to gently caress your poo poo up. If they just spin the chair around and tell you done then you know you are good.

Ask for something like a disconnect, say peaky blinders style and watch this thread go really nuts. Dudes and ladies alike love it

Edit: that's for you meth bby 😘

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

ARAM rerolls are the worst thing since sliced hitler

My friend has 3 lvl 30 Aram only accounts leveled up specifically for that with only good Aram champs on them. He rerolls twice on each and then dodges until he gets a strong champ. Triggered?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Aumanor posted:

What if Yasuo decides to Flash -> E -> Q you? Personally I think he's one of the most unfun champion to play against, and a clear example of both the mobility creep making this game less and less fun to play and Riot's record with balancing resourceless champions (it's not very good). Also, Malzahar flash ulting kinda doesn't do poo poo now unless he a) gets a gank b) manages to set up a good voidling.

Embrace the chogod and yell at him into submission or you need a snack

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Elentor posted:

Quest for the Jacket trip report: We've managed to upgrade ourselves from Gold II to Plat V. I don't think we're gonna make it.

Hey can you drop some hot takes on TT and how to win as a duo

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Elentor posted:

I want to iterate that if you can reliably get Graves + Braum (both god tiers on shadow isles) you're pretty much set for the game.

Sorry for asking for TT advice every time you pop up but do you like the sup adc more than jungle? Do you just constantly push then roam into the jungle? Thanks for your TT thoughts in advance, I like it way more than SR. Who else do you see as strong or a sleeper pick?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

The biggest question that comes to mind reading that is: why you need to be able to immediately go "that hero's a woman" in-game. To the best of my knowledge I can't think of a moba with a hero who needs that distinction, and at this point I've played safely double-digit number of mobas.

Why do women need heros? Just look at the male champions if you need someone to look up to

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Sorry, is "men and women look the same in our crummy graphics engine" the same as not having female characters now?

Sorry, I think its cool to be able to go that girls kicking butt!

in response to:

Neurolimal posted:

The biggest question that comes to mind reading that is: why you need to be able to immediately go "that hero's a woman" in-game. To the best of my knowledge I can't think of a moba with a hero who needs that distinction, and at this point I've played safely double-digit number of mobas.

Really what I'm trying to say is what should I build on my morgana only top account

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Edit whoops

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

I ganked for a Trynd and got the last hit on the person we were ganking. I didn't see that he had ignite so I last hit him

Trynd yells at me saying that he's behind now. As in behind the dude we just killed

...no you aren't?

I know you're just going to change the narrative so it fits you but there are a lot of situations where he's hosed now. If that was early, he probably needed that lvl 2 first blood to justify his ignite. Who knows maybe that was the first time all game you went top?!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

It even made you bleed in real life

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I know its tied to email but is there any market for old accounts with a decent amount of rare skins? Has anyone had success selling their old account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Are there any exceptionally standout TT champs right now? I hate this game but I luhhhh TT

• Locked thread