Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Urodov

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urodov

an excellent question(s). it occurs to me that i have managed not to see a single james bond movie. this realization is almost as unsurprising as it is completely in character for me.

dogs vs cats can be a polarizing topic, but i only feel that they are both pretty great. this unusual neutrality is similarly characteristic.
if i had a weird pet i think it would be a raven.
i dont actually have any pets though [for your imagining pleasure, please consider a fictional ""smilie"" of sadness that i have not bothered to actually put here]

there, that seems like a fairly comprehensive introduction

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

FartGhost posted:

i really dont like cats but i love dogs. what does this mean?

don't worry. your position aligns within the standard paradigm.

alnilam posted:

cats vs dogs is a trick question to which the only correct answer is "both"

of course, the set of "third options" can be fairly nuanced.
for instance, it is hardly refutable that the symbiotic coevolution of dogs with humans affords them a fairly privileged position in terms of their relationship with humans that cannot be approached by any other species.

however, the astute analyzer will also note that cats are: pretty loving dope.

so in conclusion i would term them incommensurable, rather than equal.

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i only know turn undead, sorry (unless people want to be turned?)

this undead is lookin p turnt

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

MrWillsauce posted:

tell them I said "hey good lurkin'" and winked. They'll know what I mean. Just a bit of lurker humor.

ah yes. the culture of those who do not communicate. fascinating!

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

FluffieDuckie posted:

truer words were never typed
really though? i mean, by that metric my sig, measuring in at 3 pixels high, would be the winner :smuggo:

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

MrWillsauce posted:

lookin' good, brother

what mysteries does it hold?
it would be cool if someone figured it out
it would also be cool
if no one ever figured it out
a precious little secret

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

MrWillsauce posted:

can we get a hint?

it's text

my title text also hides a message, but i myself wouldn't know how to go about recovering it

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

MrWillsauce posted:

Saint Boner you treacherous motherfucker...

to be fair, that is a top tier first probe

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Jerry Cotton posted:

all i have is memes

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

MrWillsauce posted:

gently caress yeah my boss just called me while I was on my way to work and said he got someone to cover for me so I can go to the show. I love my boss.

who doesn't love a BYOB success story

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Splatmaster posted:

Yikes! ok, so all the way back on page 38 I made this statement and, after going back and trying to figure out who the next three genuine lurkers were, I got a headache and my brain cramped up and I lost track. I've been busy lately and it slipped my mind about my promise to craft an EPIC BATTLE SAGA. Can someone help me out figuring out who they were? S.I.B. gets an Honorary Mention because he asked nicely, but I need the next three lurkers who posted after my . Thank you!

And also, hello new people who I have not yet said hello to!

okay i think i found the people

Planet Idiot
Mulli
killertunes

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

preemptive edit: ^^yeah

Luvcow posted:

no, mulli has been here for a while

i dun goofed

if mulli is disqualified it must be RNG

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

"disliking" anime is kinda passé, tbh

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

weird posted:

lved...say you smoked so much weed that you hanged yourself, that's like a pretty pleasant way to go all things considered right ? smoke da herb

weird is observant.
but mark is missed, and the cost may be dear.

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

nodebit posted:

Hi. I'm new and what is this?

it is a place to be nice or funny, or both if youre feeling up to it.

and of course, to be chill. :cool:

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

i would replace my ears because ears are boring
also i could mute the world
that sounds anti-social but think how handy it could be

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

shinmai posted:

I get this reference :cool:

the only ik i know is inverse kinematics but i'm not entirely sure it's applicable to the something awful dot com forums

i am new as well but having done my homework i am fairly certain it stands for idiot king. if this seems unduly offensive consider that the tradition has its origins in the land of fyad. like other genera of the king family, an ik is appointed to its station by a higher power. however, quite unusually, they have very limited terms of office.

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Android Blues posted:

no one is in a bitterly ironic competition to see who blinks first

that's one interpretation,

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

here is a **HOT PICC** of animal friend and me

sorry i don't have anything better

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

alnilam posted:

a nice lesson in french vocabulary

:confused: je comprends pas

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Subjunctive posted:

look at the very bottom of the image

holy moly :shittypop:

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

same gray cat, orange light
taken minutes ago

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

social vegan posted:

hey now buddy u gonna talk a big game or u gonna cough up dem chickans pics?

:agreed:
bok bok please

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

immediately radically change your parenting style with respect to stricture vs leniency. repeat this procedure this at irregular intervals. this will keep her on her toes.

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Piso Mojado posted:

As a vegan, I assume they're a major staple of your diet.

being on the vegan-paleo diet, i can confirm that rocks and beetroot are my primary sources of sustenance.

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Welcome Super Mario Batali
In The Words Of Master Yaoshan
"I don't know your face at all."

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

i'm the person who always wears toe shoes

well, not to work

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

i am a waitron,

and hence my appearance is subject to regulation

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Vynar posted:

Y2K was a real problem that was serious. However a bunch of computermen worked really hard to fix the problem before the deadline. They did a good job so everyone just laughs about Y2K. I am just waiting it out in my creepy bunker until the Year 2038 Unix problem wipes out humanity.

Also Bo-Pepper and I invented Tennis for Two in 1958. We are old but also video game pioneers.

at least if they fix unix time before the end of the epoch we won't have to worry about it again for almost 300 billion years

e: and if they don't we get to go back to 1901
or at least our computers do

Urodov fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Dec 1, 2016

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

femcastra posted:

Thanks for your thoughts.

We just came back from the vet; they put her to sleep. I am so sad I don't really know what to do.

We're going to bury her under her favourite tree in the garden tomorrow.

It is a dark day.

Rushi posted:

hey I just came back to SA after years and years because the internet decided to get super unchill in general and everyone really mad out there and arguing about dumb stuff.

I never really posted in byob but I really wanted to say something nice about it so here we are :3:

Also I like the post tag with the cat.

AUTOMATED RESPONSE

If you are a non-YOBber who has discovered this forum amid the ruins of Something Awful, welcome! And remember: Posting is the future, and the future starts with you.

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

hamjobs posted:

my doctor took a whole bunch of pictures of my knees but i know what's wrong with it

there's a cursor stuck in my leg and a quarter floating next to it.

n-no... it's not possible...

skeletons aren't real

it can't be...

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

death sext posted:

I love you all from the b****m of my heart :twisted:

yo that's pretty loving n**ghty

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Bo-Pepper posted:

If loving vermin supreme gets me probated then so be it

:agreed:

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

i have a sin to confess

i caved and activated that thing that stops the tilting

thus have i betrayed the Lord BYOB in my heart

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

please don't doxx me

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

no, you know what, it's fine
here's a more recent pic, for the record

èëè ñâîáîäó

Urodov

Ostentatious posted:

its my birthday

your welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urodov

luvcow i am happy for all the people who won't go to jail because of weed in massachusetts from now on

èëè ñâîáîäó