Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Lost like 10 games in a row. Then dominated the poo poo out of the last game for the night. Game of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Spam f until you're chat locked

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

This is what it means to go a level beyond DIE DIE DIE.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Verranicus posted:

"i torb main" elicits such wonderful responses from pubbies.

i hanjo

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Merku can kill people too easily at my level.

My MMR is so broken now, that unranked people are more likely to be a credible threat. Placed people run around at about the same difficulty as medium bots.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Gimnbo posted:

There's some interesting stuff.

They also like the way the rank system is working out, but want to find a way to make it obvious that it's a genuine ranking, rather than a race to 100 (possibly by not making it 1-100).

Well gently caress. That means I'm banned.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Rick posted:

Are you guys gonna start streaming again? I find it very entertaining.

final fantasy 14 kidnapped me.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Golem II posted:

What is wrong with competitive?

Literally me.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I guess that means it's time to i hanjo starting tomorrow.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Hanzo should be either quick play only or deleted

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

Wait did they get rid of "Prefer this player" too?

Nope. It's the ultimate tool of my cruelty. Everyone who gets salty with me on hanjo, I prefer player them.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Efexeye posted:

not sure...they played a widow and camped in our spawn

Nah, it wasn't me. It probably is someone on my bnet though. I've been collecting sub 10 players bnets like trading cards.

Edit: Not Zero or Haven, they're an unknown one to me.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 5, 2016

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Due to Blizzard bugged programming I've been listed as top 500 about 15 times. I doubt I'm getting my special snowflake spray though.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Just make his scatter the default shot.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Gold weapon Hanzo or Widow.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

SlimGoodbody posted:

delete all heroes and just make it looking-at-FPS-maps simulator

Illios well OP. Please nerf.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Bolow posted:

The servers making GBS threads the bed for anyone else right now?

Every single time I'm on Nepal village.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

This has and always will be, the bad thread.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Jastiger posted:

Where is the good thread, they need my contributions.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775648

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

hanjo upon a pile of Pachimari(ies?)

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

The best part is hanjo facing away from posts as he refuses to get on the point.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

i hanjo matches are going to get so much saltier with these changes. I can't wait.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Jastiger posted:

What is your Blizzard ID? Is it Knobs?

Bacontotem#1419

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Last match of the season. Let the bloodlust take over. 54 kills as Mei. Worth it.

i hanjo.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Probably already posted but deserves reposting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe0SGHyub9Y

idgi

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

i approve

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Edmond Dantes posted:

At one point (pre-buff), any time we would get to attack on Route 66 we would do 6 D.Vas. We won every single time.

This is the third weirdest ookie cookie circle I've ever seen.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

You probably got Yoshi or Omniblood. I generally avoided Mei once my rank was around that.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Gonna need to start recording Science Wilson's rants as narrated by Smuglord.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

ctf is always bad and I honestly can't think of any exceptions to that rule off the top of my head

600+ hours of 24/7 2fort instant respawn is the hellfire which spawned i hanjo.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

My sniping is pretty bad so sadly no Hanzo for me.

Simple Geometry(aim for the feet with scatter)

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

IronicDongz posted:

They do not have an equal place in the current comp though

It's been really amusing watching players in bronze tier ape this usage for the past week.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

If I pick Ana and then my teammates slampick Hanzo and Widowmaker and the game tells us there are too many snipers, what should I do

Learn to foot salt arrow the right targets and walls. Deleting a mercy or Lucio from a fight ruins people's days. Genji and Pharah are your biggest annoyances. Dva will be until you figure out how to get them to waste thier matrix. Winston will kill you if you let him land on you. If he misses you'll win. Widowmaker requires you to on the fly figure out if they are slower against right or left movement to kill them.

Head on dragons rarely works. You get more kills from it by shooting them into the enemy retreat line if your team is counter pushing. Get a wolf Hanzo skin. It's an automatic +5 percent accuracy.

Play with music low enough that you can hear footsteps. Area awareness is key to you ambushing and counter ambushing

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Rick posted:

I think I'm gonna have to have one of the big kids explain this one to me but it's great.

The thread's title evolved into stop xing me in the x you loving x for a few titles now. I think the original was someone's screen shot salt about Widowmaker going stop shooting me in the head your loving purple tart.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Kilano posted:

how do i win in my competitive placement matches if my aim is garbage, i mute my teammates and i dont like to play healer/tank?

Free yourself of the shackles of victory and embrace the power that is i hanjo.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Mei if you're competent with your wall abuse. Either way you're likely to be running into legions of ana+lucio and too drat many tanks teams over and over and over and over.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

They're nerfing Widow that hard? drat, 8 seconds to charge the rifle and it kills her every 10th round.

I support this.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Remove jump and strafe. Everyone must keyboard turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

A year ago a dream was made a meme. We'll see if I survive Jeph's wrath.Overwatch:Stop scatter arrowing me in the bronze you loving hanjo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD_9C7Ge5e8