Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Cumslut1895 posted:

I mean she's a rapist, that's a decent reason to dislike her

I think you're thinking of Lena Dunham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

She raped her infant sister. What makes you think she won't rape a drunk man?

Also, one time a basketball player didn't talk to her at a gala, so she tweeted that he must have decided she wasn't fuckable and spurned her because of that.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Pick posted:

That was Lena Dunham, they don't even look the same.

Yeah, I know. That's what I said in the very top​ post on this page.

Content:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

When she had a brain aneurysm.

Quoting this to stress that this isn't a joke. That is the literal point when she became a white supremacist.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

He looks so sad. :(

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Yes. But there's also sweaty violent masturbation.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Indecisive posted:

what the gently caress? wouldn't you just die from drinking that much of anything in a short period of time?

Yes. This is hint 1 that it's fake.

Picture is still AUG, though.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Shouldn't subscribers to a channel be the expected floor of a video?

Nah. People will click subscribe on any video that catches their interest for a quarter of a second, then ignore every other video that that subscriber puts out.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

Both their expressions are purrfect :allears:

ftfy

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

failing forward posted:

She's loving hot, btw. Anyone saying she isn't is either a liar or needs to turn their monitor on.

Also, I'd bet not a single one of you shaves YOUR rear end in a top hat so shaddap.

1) No she's not. Zoom in on just her face to cut out this while derail and she's definitely not good looking.

2) You'd lose that bet.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Thank God we have goons who understand objective, scientifically verifiable beauty to argue with each other ITT. This is mega cool and not at all the worst.

How dare I claim somebody is unattractive in this, the Awkward, UGLY, and Gross thread.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

fifab is basically the same thing as iaffc

https://twitter.com/IAFFC

:confused:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Garrand posted:

Super bushy pubes is the neck beard of the genitals. At least trim it from time to time somewhat so it looks like you take care of yourself down there.

E: this isn't gender specific; I'm talking to you dudes too.

Exactly.

Nobody's saying "Oh my God, how dare that woman have any pubic hair!" We're pointing out the lack of 10 minutes a week of hygiene. I don't care if it's genital hair, neck hair, nose hair, or ear hair. Do some basic maintenance once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

goose willis posted:

Can we please go back to mocking potato people and stop responding to PCOS Bill please

• Locked thread