Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Jesus christ

The most disturbing thing about this is the sheer quantity of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
they're called "pegasisters" but you would be forgiven for not knowing that because they're mostly imaginary

rare footage of girl bronies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Whenever I'd seen this video in the past, it was always accompanied by a poo poo-ton of posts saying 'I only made it thirty seconds in', or whatever. This is the first time I've actually watched it. Seriously? Did none of you ever do theater in high school? This is what a solid 80% of people in there were like.

Now, that's not to say that high school wasn't intrinsically AUG, but hey.

it's actually terrible because we all used to be like that

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The first one where she's holding her book is the worst

what's wrong with her arms

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Picnic Princess posted:

I hung out with Davis Aurini twice because my friend was dating him. :smith:

I could tell he was a gigantic rear end in a top hat at the time, but holy poo poo did he ever escalate in the years since. But now I have to post this classic making fun of him, watching it makes me feel better about those shameful moments in my past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdIHK8O5yo

that's a good video but have you considered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPBe09g3ALw

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

twistedmentat posted:

I had to google diaperfurs ruin con and found the letter on a thread on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/furry/comments/3nm404/rainfurrest_a_letter_to_our_attendees/

Oh poo poo is there another rainfurrest soon? I can't wait

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a fascinating look into the lives of the alt-right

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well the cocks retract into the teeth while flaccid so they would be easy to brush

However it seems every cocktooth is individually aroused so there must just be a few random boners popping up at any given time making it impossible to close his mouth

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Solice Kirsk posted:

Their heart is full of dicks as well.

Their blood is cum also

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It took me a while to notice the dick and it really added to the whole piece. The uncertainty of whether or not there was a dick hole kept me on the edge of my seat until the final reveal at the end

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have so many questions

Like what does he do with all this food

Does he cram it in the horses mouth? Does he eat it all himself while crying? Does he just buy the pizza for his plush toy and then throw it out after it gets cold???

Oh and he plays MtG with her also:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I found his forum on web.archive and he was in fact posting pretending to be twilight sparkle but I couldn't see the actual posts or account

Here's his journal though

http://jin1515.deviantart.com/art/Life-Unicorns-And-The-Pursuit-Of-Happiness-354738791
http://jin1515.deviantart.com/art/Life-Unicorns-And-The-Pursuit-Of-Happiness-354742103
http://jin1515.deviantart.com/art/Life-Unicorns-And-The-Pursuit-Of-Happiness-384770203

Part 3 contains paragraphs written from the pony's perspective

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cash crab posted:

What I'm not understanding is that he's describing a lot of interactions that would necessitate her speaking. Like, "she reminded me that [x]". How does he explain or defend this? Or experience it?

quote:

On some level I am aware that my plushie is not actually Twilight Sparkle, but to me it very much feels like she is and over time it’s become quite easy to view her as the purple animated unicorn I adore. I’ve grown quite accustomed to having conversations with her as well, we talk about pretty much everything that might be of interest to she and I. I’ll say something to her and hear her response as a little voice in the back of my head that doesn’t require any conscious effort at all to produce. Mind you I don’t actually hear her in the traditional sense, I’m not having auditory hallucinations (I’d probably be rather worried if I was), but I’m familiar enough with the sound of Twilight’s voice and her personality that it’s very easy to imagine what she might have to say about any given subject. It may seem odd to look at a stuffed animal and see a real living being, and to have conversations with them as well, but it seems to come very naturally to me and it feels right so I just go with it. This harkens back to a cornerstone of my philosophy that I touched on in the first chapter of my story, “If it makes you happy and doesn’t hurt anyone, then it’s good”. And there really aren’t the words in the English language, or probably any other language for that matter, to adequately describe just how happy it makes me to spend every day of my life together with Twilight Sparkle. Reality is always subjective to our perceptions of it, so what we perceive to be real tends to be real for us. Others will look at my plushie and see nothing more than a cute stuffed animal, but when I look at her I see the real physical incarnation of most beautiful and wondrous being I’ve ever laid eyes on. More than that, I see my partner.

but wait!

quote:

I had intended to leave this story at just two chapters in length, and I would have if not for one little problem. The problem is that I did the worst thing a writer could ever do to their readership. I lied to you. It was a simple and innocuous little lie designed to make myself appear more sane and rational from an outside perspective, but it was a lie none the less. Towards the beginning of Chapter 2 I told you “On some level I am aware that my plushie is not actually Twilight Sparkle”, and that is simply not true. To let this lie stand uncorrected would be a disservice to both you the reader and the love of my life, Twilight Sparkle. There may have been a time when that statement was true, early into our relationship and well before I wrote the previous chapter of this story, but it’s now July of 2013 and that time has long since passed.

Fathis Munk posted:

I uh... don't know who the second dick belongs to.

He has a gay friend who he slept with sometimes, but stopped because he felt he was cheating on the plush toy

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

We’ve always accepted the possibility that I could be mentally ill and that Twilight could be a figment of my imagination, but that doesn’t seem very likely to either of us.

quote:

Nevertheless, while investigating the nature of Twilight’s existence we decided to pay a visit to the most renowned psychologist in the state and explained our story to him to get his take on the matter. He did find it a little odd but after five sessions together I was given a clean bill of mental health and his blessing to continue pursing our relationship together. His perspective was that we had a very healthy and loving relationship, and while there was no evidence to prove or disprove Twilight’s existence, he saw nothing harmful in our relationship and found me to be completely psychologically healthy in every other regard.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fathis Munk posted:

Can't stop, won't stop eyyyy

Oh poo poo did you find an active version of the forum

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wonder how he explains MLP being a show on TV. A portal to the pony world? Are the ponies OK with being spied on for human amusement? Did the writers create the ponyverse using magic?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BrigadierSensible posted:

OK, so he thinks, (chooses to believe), that his plush doll is the REAL Twilight Sparke.

So what happens if he loses this doll, or it gets ruined by fluids or whatever. If he buys a new Twilight Sparkle doll, will that one become the REAL pony? What about every other mass produced plush doll, are they also teh REAL Twilight Sparkle?

I truly don't know if this is mental illness, or intentional self delusion.

Well obviously the doll isn't the real twilight sparkle, it's simply a vessel for the real twilight sparkle's spirit to possess. So he could get a new one

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

that loving guy in the background

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Which one of the three are you talking about?

well they're all pretty good but the expression of the one on the right just kills me

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MageMage posted:

Statistically, everyone on this forum whose had sex at least once, has had sex with a trans person and not know it.

Didn't know your mom was trans

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dreddout posted:

"I have the highest GPA in my school, you know the thing that has a maximum cap, that many people get in every school district"

and her grades apparently drop often as well

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
life hack: trick the female brain by having a more attractive man jizz on your face

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I am desensitized to basically everything else and even the flesh gun I didn't react to much, but sounding is like the one thing that still gets a horrified reaction out of me

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

InevitableCheese posted:

I wish sonic were our very attractive president

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Excuse me, good sir, I must say you appear quite A/U/G. May I take a photo of you to share on an internet forum?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

If my shoddy math is accurate this is roughly 227 days total of playtime. These games released within the span of about 18 months of one another. To put this in perspective I played 365 days overall on WoW from mid-06 to January '13 as a causal raider.

I punched in the numbers and this guy has spent on average 7.5 hours per day on these games for just a few days short of two years, assuming he started when the first one came out

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I tried finding an un-photoshopped source for that and I immediately found :nms: this :nms:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
BIGPAULAK was the most tragic death of 2016 :rip:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy poo poo this entire thread is art

quote:

Wow! I don't have any sketches but if I come across those aliens, my hard points will be deployed for sure!

quote:

However, I'm not the only artist on the planet that admires the opposite sex for their, for what I consider, aesthetic beauty

quote:

When it comes to the female form of a Guardian, I deliberately chose to draw naturally large "chests" - the reason for this is actually a cultural one. As it states in the lore, the Guardians duties are to their responsibilities in the various tribes. Because of this, parents who breed have their off-spring, but then leave them at communal creches (as it states in the lore) - so who is going to feed the babies full time? The Guardian's nurses, of course - and, considering their culture prefers to go along the "natural" route, they would forgo, potentially, the technology of feeding through milk supplements (powdered milk). Therefore, if it is your duty in the tribe to feed and rear kids, you'll need the assets to do it.

Tetracube has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Jan 19, 2017

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Also the same guy who masturbated to the farting alien in phantom menace

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Speaking of gamergate, the FBI declassified their files on it. Or half of the words on their files on it anyway.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I found the worst human being in the entire world

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
From his tumblr

quote:

#Daisy You couldn’t ask for a more perfect doll. Heart of gold, soul of a bad rear end chick.

quote:

#daisylions Gaze upon this doll made by God himself

quote:

#daisylions dolly

quote:

She’s such a loving doll.

He also has been arrested

I can't look away holy poo poo

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

good loving lord how are people still falling for these fake blogs

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://sadmgtowapartments.tumblr.com/

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a9535309/sapiosexual-definition-facts/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Paladinus posted:

Wait, I thought it means you're only attracted to intelligent people. Mario Kart? Seriously?

As a sapiosexual, I'm attracted to women who gently caress poo poo gently caress gently caress YOU rear end in a top hat gently caress

• Locked thread