Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

dreezy posted:

is it just me or was there a lot of nudity in this episode (mostly censored).

It's only half-nipples and rubber not-nipples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

EDIT: Hard to say, but I think it's a green version of this "Gremlin Bullet Ball" still for sale:

I can see that now. I was thinking it was a collapsed claymation puppet from Laserblast.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Berious posted:

But only if they sell their soul to the Showbiz pizza bear

I think you mean "sell their hole"

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Dmitri-9 posted:

cinema is a dying medium

With all the merchandising out there I'm wondering if movies are turning into an excuse to tack on product tie-ins. It's nothing new, but I'm beginning to think every blockbuster/family film/superhero movie has a McDonald's toy ready before their release date.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Paladinus posted:

Speaking of remakes, anime, and Netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE

I'm really hoping that's Willem Dafoe I heard at the end. He'd be perfect to play a bug-eyed demon.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

oohhboy posted:

They are one and the same. When you see them together it's just a mirrors and 2 by 4s.

I've been looking for a hobby to stave off my loneliness. Operation Narcissus is a go.

It begins with a mannequin and a beanbag chair.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

JediTalentAgent posted:

The topic of Slaughter High made me wonder if there's enough movies to do a non-Halloween/non-Christmas Horror Movie BOTW with: Valentine, April Fools' Day and New Years Evil?

There's also Leprechaun and Blood Freak, though I don't think either of those takes place on St Patty's Day or Thanksgiving.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

That's weird, this udder is in the shape of a giant bull dick. Let's see where this goes.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Starring:
Jason
The woman who belongs to Jason
One who's developmental disorder is quirky but not to the point that it's off-putting to the audience
The one who probably has a single reference to being a lesbian and it's never brought up again
The other Jason

vermin fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Mar 25, 2017

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Weren't you paying attention? Mengele is good or something.

Boys From Brazil is a legitimately good movie and I hope it wins the Oscar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKkgg8Aw_0

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Captain Lavender posted:

It does.

Work, I mean. It really, really works.

HD lovingly shot slow motion erection of Stephen Hawking like something out of Planet Earth as narrated by David Attenborough set to classical music

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

priznat posted:

Hah was just about to post that, was going to suggest he get a better agent but I think the fantastic beasts flick made some cash. It was dumb and bad, though.

I ended up watching it cause family wanted to see it. The ending was the most blatant asspull you can imagine. At this point JK Rowling can get away with the shittiest writing and get praised for it.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the rest was Redmayne gurning around like an autistic zookeeper

I wonder if Rowling wrote his character after marathoning the latest Dr Who season or if it was just calculated to be that way

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

FrensaGeran posted:

Hi Mike. Please see someone about your purple hands. Also, big fan!

Grandma Johansen

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Trunko posted:

Does the ghost shell's white body suit have one of those square trap doors on the bottom for when she needs to make doodoo

I don't think cyborgs have doodoos. But if they do I bet they come out in white brick form like tofu.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I'm surprised they didn't make Billy the gay one. His TV show actor was gay and he came out when not everybody was cool with it. They made Sulu gay for the same reason.

But maybe if they had the main protagonist be a gay black guy people would think Power Rangers was trying to be too much like Moonlight.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

The name F4ntastic is like the movie F4ntastic. It doesn't know what it wants to be. Is it FFFfournastic? Is it a horror movie? Is it Fourantastic? Forfantastic? Is it a cape flick?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Trunko posted:

Wait there are adults who watch power rangers for fun
History of the Voltage Vengerz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emYP8WOmaWc

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Captain Lavender posted:

I just know there's a list somewhere on imdb:
  • Beetle Borgs - 2021

VR Troopers: Mission To Moscow

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I can't tell what the new Spiderman needs

A dubstep soundtrack where the villain does spoken word poetry to the beat or a dance sequence in a jazz club that comes out of nowhere

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

powerful sex moves posted:

Does Marvel have any other properties like Guardians that aren't just your average super hero stuff that they can possibly make in the future? Because I liked that way more than any of the other stuff.

I'd watch a movie about a young Nick Fury fighting Nazis Commies Contras probably HYDRA.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

All the best comic book stories are standalones like Long Halloween and you can get any actor to do a one-and-done no contract film that doesn't affect your idiotic "cinematic universe".

Here's my pitch. Long Halloween without Batman. Batman's there and he does stuff but the film focuses on all the other characters instead. He's always in shadow or just off screen and we never fully see his costume. All the action scenes with Batman come off like they're from a horror film instead of an action flick.

And that's how you lose hundreds of millions of dollars.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Castor Poe posted:

Why does Spider-Man have a fat wacky dorky sidekick?

I applaud the decision to broaden the role and make Mary Jane into a big handsome native american man. Marvel's come a long way. We've all come a long way.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Guy Goodbody posted:

He was only a loser nerd in the beginning, like 50 years ago. Peter Parker was married to a supermodel for decades

I remember hearing once that they kept killing off his love interest so they could get away with not getting him married and keeping him young and single and poor. It'd be like if they made Bruce Wayne/Iron Man lose his fortune.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Baronjutter posted:

I'd watch this movie. How about a cat that uses a smart phone and twitter to solve mysteries???

This is the movie Nine Lives should've been

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Life is stale diarrhea.

This should be embroidered on a pillow

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

SpacePig posted:

I'll give them sexist and racist, but problematic? I don't see it.

you can't spell Problematic without RLM. And with the remaining letters you can make: oat bicep

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Mike is the Belushi / Farley cast member that will die young at his peak popularity, while everyone else around him becomes a huge success making unwatchable garbage after his death.

Who is the Internet Adam Sandler that Jay becomes a David Spade to?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Rich is wrong. Subway and McDonalds would team up to defend against the Burger King/Hardees/Arby's triumvirate. KFC is the one who has to wait out the war. Who do they have to challenge them? Popeyes? Yeah okay.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Whorelord posted:

wait which one of them is rebel wilson

rebel wilson was the ray stantz character who kept complaining about the chinese food

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I'd tap that blue business

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

a bone to pick posted:

a pedophile who's really into fat kids

A time traveling Mike was in the bear costume

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

The takeaway here is that diabetes protects you from dying

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

khwarezm posted:

Call a Spade a Spader.

:boom: well done

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Marvel Trash is high quality. It tastes like they know what they're doing.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i wonder how long before we get a recut Wonder Woman trailer in reaction

The Wonder Woman trailer recut with Another One Bites the Dust and California Dreamin' and a bunch of quippy one-liners by the side characters shot at the last second

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Zzulu posted:

No american can pronounce Ragnarök

You all pronounce it way wrong

How To Pronounce Ragnarök
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNehj1zvU8

edit: This is a weird fuckin channel

vermin fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 10, 2017

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

It takes a special kind of film production to make you forget that Suicide Squad even existed. It managed to take a foolproof premise and boil it down into a forgettable mess. Or boil it down to the point it evaporates completely and leaves a tiny bit of charred residue on the bottom of the pot.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

General Dog posted:

Mister President...?

"I maintain...that Cate Blanchett is an UNDERRATED performer. Just a beautiful woman all around. 10 out of 10 in the sack guaranteed. I have true love for all Cate Blanchetts everywhere. Believe me. She's just great. True American."
:smugdon:

vermin fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Welcome to our comedy forum.

• Locked thread