Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Antivehicular posted:

I want this guy to get together with Backing Up Bent Over Lady and have completely inadvisable butt-based adventures
Thread title right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ride The Gravitron posted:

That dude has a fetish and hit the jackpot

I feel bad for the woman. All of the men interested in her will be into her for all the wrong reasons.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Barudak posted:

Are we all sure she isnt just a vampire?

She might be a 900 year old alien that looks 13 in Earth years.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahh oh help me

My advice: snitches get stitches. Don't talk. Eat the charges.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Celery Jello posted:

More importantly, what is her wardrobe on a scale of "I own 5 Che Guevara t-shirts" to "All of my clothing has a marijuana leaf on it somewhere."

"Walking Probable Cause"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Barudak posted:

If youre going to write love letters based on Ken Burns documentaries at least have the decency to go off to war first.

Well he did start in the dead ball era.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm gonna get a huge loving dark souls poster so big it makes my girlfriend roll her eyes so hard they just fall out of her head :grin:

That's just her doing backwards rolls to stay out of melee range of mushroom man.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

yeah like the 'trap' thing makes it sound cartoonish but the way he's reacting makes p clear he was perfectly aware they act like that and is cool with it, and is maybe at most mildly perturbed they didn't rein it in a bit for the first meeting
White bf "My family was great! They didn't say the n word even once!"
Black gf "They said just about everything else"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Moridin920 posted:

so much for the tolerant left...

She implied white men have big floppy wieners which I know is a lie.

Oh, she said that we are wieners. Whoopsie

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
If they are very conservative about sex and get out the sheet with a hole in it, what happens when the swords start fighting through the hole?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Barudak posted:

And we have a stunning new entrant in the "most buried lede" category

I caught it at "went to an all boys high school" instead of "currently attend " and was almost relieved he was 21 and not 25+.

She should dump him and enjoy the prom with her new age appropriate boyfriend.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ouhei posted:

Well I for one am shocked that an open relationship isn't working out.

Open relationship with a dude in the Navy who overspends while in port.

hmmmm

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
{talking about the guys who met his date's extended family on the first date}

It sounds like the beginning of a horror movie
The daughter must quickly be married and with child to provide the newest sacrifice for Imhotep.

edit: gently caress, beaten by Pvt. Scott

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Danaru posted:

I [24M] want to date with my friend [20F] but I don't know what to say or do about it.

I want to crawl into a woodchipper

I got as far as "screen writer" and saw the rest of the screed and peaced out. NO YOU ARE NOT WOODY ALLEN

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
From the writer of Annie Hall, and the director of Rosemary's Baby, comes the new thriller What's Coming To Them

Produced by Interpol.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mirthless posted:

Anime Hall

Struggling writer, SHMOODY HALLEN meets a manic pixie catgirl ten years his junior at an anime convention and they strike up an implausibly unlikely whirlwind romance - 5 STARS, FOR SOME loving REASON

The OP of the original Goon Love Is The Best Love thread has a broken image that is EXACTLY what you just wrote, and it is lost to time.

If anyone knows where this image ended up that would be nice, thank you
http://alegitimateinternetbusiness.com/images/straightrazor.jpg

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pick posted:

logic

So, he says something mean to me, and I tell him my feelings are hurt, and he goes into an hour-long tirade about how if I try to police what he says, I'm asking him to repress his feelings for me, and him being honest with me is the highest form of kindness, so I'm asking him to be LESS kind to me, which is cruel because it will end up causing rifts in our relationship that I'll name him as responsible for. Or anytime I disagree with him about something and stand up for it, I'm "valuing that thing" more than I value him/our relationship, so I basically feel like I can't disagree with him unless it's the hill I want to die on.
That gaslight can be seen from Trappist-1 B.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

HAT FETISH posted:

This guy posted an update lol

A [20F] friend of mine send me [23M] a text that confuses me. I need some help translating it.

beep boop :smith:

:smith: needs to ask his friend if she has any single girl friends. Yes, dude, you're in the 'Friend Zone' which is a bullshit idea but ok we'll work with it, she's a friend. Don't ruin the friendship. She's just not into you in that way.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
:murder: the owner for encouraging the dog to jump.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
An excited juvenile labrador retriever was probably already airborne before the hit. Blame the lady for getting the dog all excited and saying "Go get him"

The dog is in the clear and needs a better owner.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

therobit posted:

Are you in a dom/sub relationship with the dog? If so how can you be sure it is consensual?

When around dogs I never wear suits, only my sweats and dick slinky.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pvt.Scott posted:

Never hit a dog, ever? Not a wild pack of family dogs out for blood? Not a dog with a knife tucked in its collar? Not a shaved lab with white power tattoos and metal teeth?

E: chocolate lab in a white suburb gonna get shot by the police.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berwyn_Heights,_Maryland_mayor%27s_residence_drug_raid

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's never too early to begin riding horses. Nomad life.
NO! Don't fall into the horse life. That path leads to craziness.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

tactlessbastard posted:

Tell me more about your long long miserable loveless marriage, 25F

Met 42M 7 years ago, love at first sight, eloped, then when she graduated high school it's like he fell out of love

Edit: I made that up, but it happens way too often in this thread.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 2, 2017

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I'm gonna punch your loving dog so hard

Only punch dogs browner than you.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ArbitraryC posted:

"I don't care about your feelings", "If I don't see a problem, there isn't a problem"

lol
*after screaming at her for crying*
"Why are you still bitter about when I cheated on you?"

Lol :murder:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Maybe that was a ploy to see if he'd snoop in her diary.

Well bed bugs can travel by book. He must do the needful.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

fruit on the bottom posted:

I can confirm that being a goon is more than enough to cancel that out.
Being one who would become a goon was almost enough to cancel it out.

It did cancel out the idea that people working front of house in restaurants are constantly boning, but now that I look back I missed obvious signs several times. Goon!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Themata posted:

My girlfriend is currently in med school and I learned one of her classmates drives drunk because he 'can handle it' and hasn't gotten in an accident yet. :stonk: :catstare: :stonk: He also thinks the best way to get away with murder is to run someone over with your car because something about technicalities of the law lets you escape getting sued.
The gold fringe on the flag marks this as an Admiralty Court and they have no jurisdiction over land conveyances :smug:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

zakharov posted:

I'm addicted to wedding disaster stories

(FH = future husband, FSIL = future sister in law)

Sure your future in-laws are basically your slaves on your wedding day, why not

My first job was at a catering place and there is no way we would leave the food and equipment at the venue and trust the people attending. Instead of dumping food in ziplock bags and stuffing it in the cooler in their car, they would just walk off with the whole kit and caboodle. Chafing pans, serving spoons, serving platters, tongs, plates, napkins, glassware, silverware, ALL GONE

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Play posted:

aww poo poo the other Dudes on the Council are never gonna let me live this down. also I'm late on my dues :sweatdrop:

Never be in arrears with Dude dues.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Gloryhold It! posted:

What we need is an argument about dog scores

Which system is best for scoring dogs: wrestling, judo, boxing, or rythymnic gymnastics (ball)?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I need to scrub my brain for days to get rid of that. Uuuggghhh

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
"I was on court ordered monitoring, so I only broke the rules 11 times that month"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Sounds like this guy made a reddit thread.

This triggers me more than the lice and bot fly larvae.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Das Boo posted:

I am making more progress than the subjects of this thread! :toot:

Well stop it, we need more train wrecks to gawk at.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Moridin920 posted:

lol so instead of just breaking up with her he decided to smash her painting in a fit of displaced anger

what a loving shitstain I'd probably smash a window on his car tbh

Nah, just let his work know that he's boinking cake girl, some places frown on intra office relationships.

Edit: good grief this thread moves fast.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pick posted:

men who do this suck rear end

http://i.imgur.com/RNS6SMj.mp4

^ a man who should be murdererd

It looks creepily like the jilted lover who shot a woman tv reporter and the cameraman and recorded himself in the act.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

zakharov posted:

I would not have picked that particular story as one to spawn a 5 page derail.

What if the dog was about to jump on her when she was wearing all of her new Arsenal garb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Play posted:

Still, the idea of some business guy going on a trip and the whole time he's thinking "gently caress yeah finally I can ram myself in the rear end in my hotel room freedom is miiiiiiiiiiiine!!" is really funny too.
Maybe they have to attend a series of lectures in a nearby town.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03232007