Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Why is my[26M] wife[31F] behaving so strangely?

maybe if this guy accepts his wife's weird kink of having sex extracted from her via physical challenges and feats of strength then he'll stop writing like an rear end in a top hat who just ate a thesaurus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i used to date a woman who would purposely start fights so we could have makeup sex so having to defeat my wife in an athletic challenge before sex happens at least is good cardio

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i'd rather be the guy whose wife makes him climb the aggro crag than the guy whose wife demands he assemble that loving silver monkey

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Barudak posted:

Just gently caress her then afterwards bellow out “I have conquered you, woman!” and when your daughter asks flex your muscles saying that she shares the blood of a man who keeps what he kills.

this is me and my wife's foreplay every night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFsAeI7kPM

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Barudak posted:

The silver monkey is my nickname for the clitoris and its pretty accurate to how badly most men fumble at it.

if this is a vagina metaphor i'm the aztec guy lurking in the background who pops out to terrify children

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Barudak posted:

They got told where kids were to stop them to reduce the amount of winners. Legends of the Hidden Temple had a set amount of prizes to give out a season, so if a kid needed to lose he needed to lose

this hidden temple = female anatomy metaphor just keeps getting more profound, good lord

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

that girl rules and OP is a pathetic wimp for having a problem with it at all

i dont care if she plays tinder cop but it's super not healthy for her to spend all day catfishing men and trying to get cathartic revenge on them for her own relationship betrayal

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Whorelord posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with breastfeeding we've been doing it for *googles evolution of the tit* 310 million years

nothing, breastfeeding is better than formula but i think a lot of the opposition to this is because parents will get shamed if they dont breastfeed and for most people formula is a perfectly healthy option

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

this is the same problem with rape fetishes imo. like even if having that fetish is fine, who is your ideal partner, for that? like, if you brought up that fantasy, do you want your partner to respond super enthusiastically? I feel like that would be a bad vibe. but if they're not into it (as they should not be), what's the endgame. they perform some violence that they do not want to commit? it just seems like there's no good solution

i had a terrible roommate once who had MAJOR issues with women. he was a proto incel, except he occasionally got laid by scraping the absolute bottom tier of okcupid

anyway he would bring these women back to our place and try to introduce them to me in some kind of "see? i can get laid too, haha we are not so different after all and there is no reason for me to feel inferior" scheme but ignored the fact that i was absolutely never interested in meeting any of the random women he brought home

not the woman who brought cupcakes with her on a date, which she was unwilling to share

not the woman who drank a sixer of tallboys between when their date pregaming started (5pm) and when i got home (6.30pm)

not the woman who would trail off in the middle of conversations to get a blank expression on her face, and start crying for no apparent reason at all

the absolute worst though was when i brought my own girlfriend (future wife) home and we got to spend a thrilling half hour listening to insane drama. during this half hour his date for the night - already pretty angry, from the sound of it - got increasingly furious as she tried to goad him into raping her. he was trying to deescalate the situation but in a pathetic way which would ensure he would still get laid. she, on the other hand, demanded repeatedly and loudly that he beat, strangle, and violently rape her, and that he was too much of a limp dicked chickenshit of a man to treat her as roughly as she deserved. eventually she just stormed out, saw us sitting there, spat "gently caress you too" and slammed the door so hard as she left that our neighbor came to ask wtf was going on. that guy was a complete trainwreck lol

e: i just remembered i took this guy to one (1) party with my social circle, before i knew what a giant waste he was. he decided to wear his best party kilt, and brought a pistol. i told him that this is not the kind of party he should be armed for, he said he was worried about violent crime. this all took place in an extremely safe middle class neighborhood, i think another issue he had was that he was from one of the 99.5% white parts of the united states and just got really tense whenever he saw a black person, and this story takes place in atlanta, so...

anyway i convinced him to leave his pistol in the car. we went inside the party and he immediately, like a starving dog, began hitting on all my female friends in a clear pecking order of who he thought was most attractive. it was ruthlessly efficient, as soon as he got shot down he would go hit on another woman. taken, married, gay, standing there with their partners, it didn't matter. he interrupted one woman, who was chatting with a friend she hadn't seen in years, to try to start a conversation about the band chumbawamba. lord what a disaster of a man

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 5, 2018

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Meme Emulator posted:

I thought this guy was a jackass until I got to this part. How could you let this man out of your life

he only knew that one song, and he thought it made him sound cool to know about that song, because then he could talk a little about british pub culture which is extremely cosmopolitan and sophisticated

he didn't know anything about the band's anarchist politics. he only knew that one song that got popular in the usa and he sincerely thought that people sit around drinking classy beers and talking about philosophy etc. in british pubs. british drinking culture and the imminent threat of japanese invasion in ww2 were two of his favorite things to talk about, and the funny thing about his obsession with pubs is that he was a complete baby who hated beer

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pick posted:

“best party kilt”

he had multiple kilts, and it took him so long to pick one i can only assume he wasn't picking his worst one to wear to a party full of strangers where he would be making a first impression

the worst, saddest thing about him - i looked over his shoulder once while he was playing skyrim and i saw he had 600+ hours on one character

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Meme Emulator posted:

How in the hell were the japanese going to invade america. America had a better capacity to project force, and a much smaller area to conquer and we barely manged to do it to a handful of Japanese owned islands in the pacific and that was only after we sunk their entire fleet

in case it wasnt clear this dude was a huge moron

he was super into guns and rah rah patriotism and defense of the homeland etc. so the idea of people invading america so he could prove his manliness by fighting to defend the Flag really gave him a big stiffy. he was also into the idea of la raza mexican invasion, canadian invasion, could basically quote the movie red dawn etc

which is probably why he had his pistol taken away by the state when he "intervened" in a domestic dispute he witnessed while working as a valet and ended up going to jail for a weekend on assault charges. that was a nice weekend

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jun 5, 2018

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Haifisch posted:

Skyrim, sex, and a very confused gf...

its not cheating

but downloading violent sex mods for an eight year old game is somehow worse than cheating

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

LethalGeek posted:

Seriously, this lady is the worst. Get your loving brain fixed! TRY!

she took the easy way out (neglecting basic relationship maintenance and outsourcing same) and is now upset that her husband built a happier life without her

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

La Brea Carpet posted:

My[23M] girlfriend[29M] won’t let me eat enchiladas.

this lady better come to the loving table if she's going to throw down an ultimatum about enchiladas

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Clark Nova posted:

Me (35m), wife (32f), friends (29f/29m) and the mystery of the missing pillsRelationships (self.relationships)

Definitely the wife, IMO. Maybe the friend's boyfriend is taking them as well, but definitely the wife.

lock them up and see who gets pissy first. it will be the wife, who is stealing the addictive pills

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TheScott2K posted:

Honestly skilled trade jobs are plentiful enough that it's worth giving a shot. His wife wants his knees and back to still work in 20 years.

being a mechanic is pretty safe as far as trades go, and it pays well too. whatever her problem is it isn't worth loving her husbands career

La Brea Carpet posted:

I [27/F] walked in on my husband [29/M] cheating on me.

haha good on her documenting the affair, should be a pretty slam dunk case for child support and some alimony (assuming as a military wife she doesnt have a steady job)

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 12, 2018

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Bardeh posted:

I think the security camera in my [19/F] house is ruining my relationship with my new boyfriend [21/M]

:stare:

yes her parents are absolutely using the camera to police her morality and yes she should go gently caress at his place, what the hell

Scathach posted:

Seriously. That's way loving creepy.

it's creepy but she is technically an adult and she can make decisions like turning down her parents money with strings attached or just dealing with not being able to gently caress in the apartment they pay for because they want to be the cum police

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

fruit on the bottom posted:

It’s a mutation of a reasonable rule just like the snooping thing. It’s “their money their rules” in the sense that if they catch you breaking the rules they may stop with the money so factor that risk in accordingly.

yeah. the price of disobeying rules like this is to have your parents nag you about who you let in your house. the easiest solution is just to go to the boyfriend's place, assuming he lives under a roof somewhere

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

I... don't think they can do anything to him? He quit, what are they gonna do, fire him?

they could try to go after him for fraud if he knowingly cashed a paycheck without having any job duties. he definitely needs to lawyer up and not talk to anyone, depending on what his pay rate was he just needs to be more trouble than he's worth to go after. this isn't a slam dunk but depending on how much money they paid him in error it might be worth it to try to claw some of it back

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

chitoryu12 posted:

At the same time, he was given paychecks without being fired. Even if he had no job duties, I can see a judge simply going "That's your problem if you didn't fire him" and letting him keep all the money.

it could go either way. like, the company had a duty to ensure they were getting their money's worth, but at the same time if this dude was fully aware that he was 'fired' and was being given no responsibilities yet continued to draw a check, cashing those checks could be seen as fraud

he's probably safe if he shut up and routed all communication through a lawyer

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Xun posted:

I mean he had some guy actually sign off on his time cards, I can't see them getting him for fraud for cashing the checks.

not unless he goes to HR and admits on a hidden camera that yes he did know he was fired and yes he did cash the checks and no he didn't tell anyone and

if someone writes you a check in error and you cash it and refuse to give the money back that's fraud. now if they write you a few dozen checks in error, that's more their fault, but still

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

chitoryu12 posted:

Employees don’t have to assume that they’re fired because everyone else is if they don’t get a notice.

this is why they're trying to get him to come in and explain exactly how fired he knew that he was to HR

"look, we'll give you your two weeks, we just need you to come in and sign some paperwork" *prints out my_crimes.docx* "its just a formality"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Freudian posted:

You have friends?

MIGF is not the only toy that comes to life and roams the halls of the department store after the shoppers leave and the gates are locked

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

chitoryu12 posted:

I (32F) love drinking IPA beer. My husband (32M) of 3 years says that it makes my skin smell and won't be intimate with me when I drink. I think he's just making excuses and doesn't find me attractive and won't be honest.

I agree, IPAs suck.

this lady has a drinking problem and she probably does smell like alcohol but she's also completely right about her husband checking out with lame excuses

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pick posted:

Do o just have high tolerance because 3 shots is like who even notices

if she's clearing 4 a night ("i drink between 1 and 4" is alkie code for "i drink 4") then her tolerance is probably up there, but more than a couple hoppy beers in a night on the reg is going to give you that persistent drunk funk

chitoryu12 posted:

6 beers a night, though? That's probably making her stumbling drunk every time.

eh not unless she has unfortunate genetics, weighs like 100lbs (which, if she's drinking beer like this, she doesn't) or powers them down. a seasoned drinker having a few beers over the course of an evening is going to get a nice buzz going on but i wouldn't guess she gets worse than clumsy

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

cumshitter posted:

Because it owns. I used to babysit a roommate's dogs when they were on vacation and I would walk them with a beer in one hand, a cigar in my mouth, and their leashes in the other hand and everyone I met thought it owned.

weird, who walks dogs in a carnival funhouse full of mirrors

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ziv Zulander posted:

For a little history on the IPA, they got popular in England as a cheap beer during the time of the east India company. The reason they were cheap was because the fastest way to get from India to England was by sailboat, which meant that they would invariably get skunked on the long trip over. So, to cover the foul taste, they loaded them with a poo poo ton of hops.

not true - it doesn't make much sense to ship lovely beer across the world. also, the beer was brewed in england, not in india, for english drinkers (but also the export market), and there were other kinds of beer that were shipped long distances without getting skunked. brewing beer is really easy so there's no reason to ship beer across the globe if it goes rotten, nobody would choose rotten beer over fresh local beer - in fact, some bottle or cask aging (but not too much, like, less than a few years) makes beer better

the brewery that started brewing this kind of extra hoppy beer was located near the east india company docks and so became popular with that crowd enough to become associated with them, and then when other breweries started copying the brew to get in on that market they just called it "india style beer"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Fatkraken posted:

When an American talks about drinking "a" beer, how much beer are we talking here? pints? Halves? 330ml cans? And how big is an American shot? a couple of 12 oz tinnies of 4% is a bit different than 6 pints of 7%. Though even in the first scenario you're exceeding your weekly recommended limit if you do it every day (yeah it turns out that even what's thought of as pretty light drinking isn't great for you)

a medical Standard Drink of beer in the us is 12 oz or 355ml, and that is the typical serving size of "a beer" though you often see 16 oz/1 pint/473ml servings as well as this is a more traditional bar serving. 3 pints = 4 "drinks"

one standard drink in austria is 2.5 standard drinks in the uk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_drink

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

NihilismNow posted:

What? Hops is not psychoactive is it? Shouldn't matter if you have 4 shots of vodka or 4 beers.

not all beers have the same alcohol content. hoppier beers tend to be stronger than your average american pale lager session beer like pbr

you've got a spectrum from non alcoholic beers that clock in at less than .5%. then light or diet beers that usually are around 3%. your regular budweiser just standard pissbeer is around 4.5%. ice beers around 5%. IPA ranges a lot but the middle of that range is 6%. most craft beers or styles are heavy as well, then you start getting into double stouts and barleywines and belgian tripels that are over 10% and then north of that you're basically drinking thick wine

your average well known microbrew IPA like sierra nevada is typically about 1.5x stronger than high life or other "cheap" beers. so someone who definitely likes to drink a lot of craft beers and does this as a hobby is typically masking alcoholism because six or seven craft beers in a night can equal a briefcase of lovely beer in terms of alcohol

e: oh but the difference here is, hoppy beers make you smell bad. the more adulterants and flavor compounds and poo poo in a drink, the more you're going to smell like it. four shots of vodka will make you smell like nothing, four IPAs and you'll need to shower in the morning

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 15, 2018

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

LadyPictureShow posted:

I’mma make it up to you all!

Is it unfair of my (25f) boyfriend (27m) to not let me cocktail waitress at a strip club?

‘I don’t have a degree, but my time is too valuable to work for minimum wage!’

the only reason i'm saying that this is a repost is because last time around everyone agreed that this woman is going to relapse hard, probably slide into prostitution, and the boyfriend is aware of this

"i had a drug problem that i handled four years ago and i've been sober, except for this other drug problem which i tackled two years ago except i had a relapse six months ago. but i DEFINITELY wont do drugs when i'm working in a place full of drugs, alcohol, substance users who encourage each other to relax and use, and i get paid nightly in wads of cash"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

La Brea Carpet posted:

Batshit DnD DM is threatening legal action for using characters my friends and I used in his session as promotional materials for my art.

PLEASE let this guy explain to a civil court judge how filling out a character sheet constitutes a copyright

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

LeafHouse posted:

Now those are some juicy finances. The combo of working 2 hours a day but still paying for human and horsey daycare and not having enough time to make the house food safe is stunning. What does this lady do all day?? They’re lucky they have rich and moronic friends and family willing to give them a total of $30k. What that and their credit card debt could have possibly been spent on is beyond me. Value Meals and Horse grease?

if the boyfriend isn't a drug dealer, he god damned well should be

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i just noticed the third credit card with a mere $285 on it so far - this is definitely how they are affording their expenses and it too will bloat and fester

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
oh my god it just hit me

that motherfucker runs a vape shop

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dienes posted:

My Husband (M31) wants me (F27) to stop giving rides to co-workers.

My husband is a very black and white person. Things should be one way, and has no qualms about addressing it.

:thunk:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

3 healthy boys, and my wife is obsessed with trying for the girl... I don't know what to do

get your wife to more therapy before she ends up committing suicide about her six large sons

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

she has a golden opportunity to goad some moron into getting expelled during senior year, it's like bullfighting

if she lives in the kind of community that is so backwards and sensitive that they collectively freak out if she put a drawing of anime jesus on the internet then she will definitely be held responsible when some broken god warrior has an episode and pees in her locker or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Haifisch posted:

I (28M) am a groomsman in my friends (28M) wedding. He wants a 7+ day bachelor party. My fiancé is pissed. Thoughts?

:thunk:

that guy (not the OP) to his fiancee: "honey, before we get married, i'm going to take a week long surfing trip with the boys"

fiancee: "nope"

that guy: "technically there is no rule stating a bachelor party has to be an actual party per se, and furthermore"