Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
can we also post from r/polyamory or is that shooting fish in a barrel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

I have heard several times from various adopted kids that they disapprove of cross-racial adoptions and I always considered it kind of a weird opinion but i guess now i know why

there are whole sub reddits dedicated to people being messed up by having a different race than their parents:
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/ (warning its hosed up in there!)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Milky Moor posted:

Pete owns.

I'll never understand the sissy fetish extreme humiliation prep the bull guy, though. That whole interest of his is bizarre.

it could make a twisted kind of sense to me if they guy was really rich. if it was just obvious to everyone why she was with him (for his money) than the sissy fetish and making it public could be a backhanded way of manipulating and humiliating her

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bonzo posted:

My [36f] son [15M] threw and stomped on a xbox game he got for christmas because it was not the one he wanted. My husband wants to let it go

I feel this is a fair reaction to getting Titanfall for christmas

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Dec 25, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

Ah, my post was pretty unclear. That's not what I meant at all.

What's the total petty cash you are allowed to use before getting authorization from HR? somewhere between the expense of a pack of gum and a lunch out?

most companies let you expense out lunch without authorization

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i would say thanks, and tell my pal how sexy the necklace made me look. so sexy I went out and got hosed by a dozen guys, which I will now tell you about in exhausting detail

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dienes posted:

Tell adoptive mom you want to arrange for payment, put her on speakerphone in front of estranged sister.
Probably won't help the situation, but it would be entertaining.

this is the correct answer. some sort of evidence needs to be gathered.

alternatively start giving your sister $2500 a month

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Incoherence posted:

People have this weird idea that bisexuality is incompatible with monogamy, or if you're in a heterosexual relationship that you're somehow just pretending to like both to gain entry to gay/lesbian spaces.

It is certainly seems less compatible with monogamy. There's a lot of cases where couples allow their bi partner a gay side piece, in order not to deny them the full expression of their sexuality.

there is always the nagging worry that a bi person can not be satisfied giving up half of their sexuality forever, putting an inevitable time limit on any relationship with them

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestheHammer posted:

You got conned into an open relationship.

:negative:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

there's a fitness/health food type cafe near my work called Prep Fitness Kitchen and I can no longer go in :negative:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Did this lady go to a midget lingerie shop or is the answer a lot more horrifying?

i think you have to special order from japan to get child's lingerie

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno that super reads to me as an incredibly one sided story. I can't imagine being super sick and going out to the market for a single item on the grocery list instead of eating w/e was around much less being incredibly sick and pregnant and doing it.

Yeah this story screamed at me. This wife is acting exactly like my mother, who becomes "sick" whenever she is feeling lazy and wants her husband to pay more attention to her. He puts up with it, but he knows she is mostly faking so she does not get the same sympathy that a genuinely sick person would get.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

when in doubt check with goatse

How do I [15m] Explain to my Parents That The Way They Play Board Games Makes it Really Tense and Unfun for Me?
My favorite types of posts are very quickly becoming ones from younger posters about their awful parents

I feel that playing Talisman might improve this family's game night. the dice will punish mum one way another, dad can not save her :twisted:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ranma Fan Art posted:

if you think girls aged 15 are barely legal you are a pedophile, read the loving post retard

maybe he lives in Saudi arabia

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

"and every time she and I have a fight and she goes to vent, he always immediately suggests she break up with me and move in with him."

Why does she keep airing her relationship problems to a person who openly hates her SO?

This is why I cafefully avoid any women that are currently stringing along a "nice guy" or two. Yeah, you know they will never gently caress em, but any time you have any relationship problems those nice guys will use it as an opportunity pour poison in her ear

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Dec 31, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

That'll be like every woman. They're just a fact of life.

it's alright if she introduces me to him as "that weirdo clingy guy who wants in my pants, but I can't tell him off because it will make D&D night awkward." if she says "meet my platonic BFF, he's like a brother to me!" that's a no-go

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

toiletbrush posted:

Hahaha there's no loving way this has ever happened to you, you're trying too hard, dude.

You don't know me, I could be really hot and charismatic! :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Barudak posted:

A professor of mine was on some back road one laner thing in his mercedes going the limit and a dude behind him kept honking tailgating you name it to speed up for about 15 minutes. Finally the road forks for a turn of and the guy behind him guns it to pass in front of the professor then dissappears as he goes barreling down the road. About a minute or so later the professor see the car stopped in the middle of the road blocking it completely, and the guy driving it standing behind it with a 2x4.

Professor exits the car holding his gun which the other guy clearly wasnt expecting which causes him to sort of freeze while holding the 2x4. This lasts an uncomfortable minute before the guy got into his car and roared off again. To this day the professor gets shaky around aggressive drivers because of that experience and the feeling that he was about to kill a man for going the legal limit.

what an idiot, id just run over the guy holding the 2x4 with my car