Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

imagine having to share a bunk with, or trust your life to one of these loving c-spam mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

You can feel bad about a chud dying if that's how you really feel.

sure but if you post about it itt im giving you a sixer.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I'm sittin here at my desk and out of nowhere I just remembered the loving SPACE FORCE lmao

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Splatmaster posted:

...and they couldn't handle a "First Woman President" follow-up because it would be "too progressive"
I don't think you can get more progressive than electing a C-Spam mod to the Presidency. It shows a tremendous commitment to equal opportunities.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

opened the old trumplol thread to catch up and this gave me a full on uncontrollable belly laugh.

The hell timeline owns

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Kashuno posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080447092882112512

Didn't someone say he was going to start this up today?

Aint Romney the Senator for Utah? Isn't Utah like... a thousand miles from the border with Mexico?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

jyrque posted:

The joke of making GBS threads one's pants gets tiresome on repetition.

No it doesn't!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
This fuckin cspam mopd lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

George H.W. oval office posted:

Take the smaller closer place. Purge useless poo poo you don’t need. Enjoy your time to do things not in the house if that’s your thing.

Yeah that was the wrong thread let's pretend this never happened

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I said this 10,000 years ago in this very thread but my idea of a retard is somebody who's like a wilful loving idiot. The sort of person who had every chance and opportunity for a good education, who has the capability to stop and think before opening their big loving mouth and saying something dumb, but who obstinately refuses to do anything to improve themselves.

People with congenital or acquired disabilities are not "retards" it's a horrible word we should reserve for stupid, useless cunts. Like the President!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1080613832102359040
these people are fuckin insaaaaane

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

welcome to thge resistance, kid :madmax:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Chuds McGreedy posted:

If I remember correctly, he waited until the girls were on their final lap before he jumped the fence and "outran" them

Competitive long distance runners should be running negative or at least neutral splits :colbert:

(but still a lot slower for any long distance than for running a single lap ofc)

communism bitch fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jan 3, 2019

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This was a smart ant, a Jewish ant. I named him Yakov. I began to weep inside of me. And then the Lord said, ‘Son, take your finger and touch the ant.’ The power of God shot out … and the ant, it came alive and the pieces all were together and it jumped up on my finger, came up very slowly into my palm, and stopped right there as if it was looking right at me.”

that;'s it i'm loving done

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
So uh..... lol?

quote:

The idea for building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border came from political consultants seeking a way to keep Donald Trump’s mind focused on illegal immigration.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/01/04/where-the-idea-for-donald-trumps-wall-came-from/#33c475594415

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
So I'm morbidly curious. Did Steve Scalise actually get his dick + balls shot off? Because everybody says that, but the :decorum: news sources always say he got shot in the hip.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rod-rosenstein-to-leave-justice-department-deputy-attorney-general/

Rod Rosenstein (who oversees Mueller) is quitting.
Internet scuttlebutt is that he has said previously that he was gonna quit once the Mueller report was far enough along that he didn't need to protect it anymore.

Happening status: it's.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I am sure people who are not working thinking it is a blessing

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/1083059658221211648

hes so close to saying final solution fuckin say it YOU FAT BITCH

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ2rjcP_ajY

this never stopped being funny

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

That's #blessed af

wait i mean MS 13 ANIMALS

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

red19fire posted:

:hmbol: I love that the investigation is simultaneously rigged AND botched. It’s the hallmark of brain genius conspiracy theorists: the government is all-powerful and completely incompetent at the same time.

It's also a legit hallmark of fascist narratives - the "enemy" that the fascist ideology must establish itself in opposition to has to be at the same moment both contemptibly inferior and present an existential threat to existing society. Jewish people were portrayed as racial inferiors, weak and debased, while also apparently undermining and subverting all of western society according to the Nazis. It's the same poo poo. President Donkey Brains is just using a pick and mix of new enemies.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

this wouldn’t even make a good spy thriller/Manchurian candidate plot, it’s much too obvious and poorly thought out

But enough about the Trump Presidency :xd:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I know this is like the trumplol thread but if you want a momentary relief from your suffering: over here in Brexitland the chairman of the conservative party has just been photographed voting against the brexit deal the conservative prime minister has put before the house. lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

old beast lunatic posted:

How can we murder conservative thought? Burn all churches? Forced retard sterilization? Maybe a nuclear winter weed cloud that covers the earth for a few years?

ak47s

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

someone needs to make a wikipedia article for this historic feast. Served on the loving Lincoln silver service lmao

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

What I love about this is Rudy's excuse for all of this is that Trump didn't know about any of it because he didn't give a poo poo about the platform or the campaign he was running and didn't know anything.
If that's the best defence he can muster for the CSPAM mod you know it's bad.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

I'm loving dying here this dipshit couldn't rig some bullshit poll of influential businessmen with his dirty cash and he still thought he could get away with rigging the presidential election with the help of foreign intelligence. :hmbol:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Cacafuego posted:

uh, he has gotten away with it and we’re all living with the consequences. Unless you think that when his dirty crimes are discovered that anything will happen to make him pay for it or unfuck what he has done, then :lol:

The President's going to jail. We're going to see a US president in shackles and an orange jumpsuit.
He's going to gitmo lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Post the text. Ain't nobody got time to be clicking links

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

HE WAS COMMITTING PERJURY aND Fraud DIRECTLY ON YOUR BEHALF YOU PISS REEKING gently caress

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
God I hate this loving retard and he's not even president of my country

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Gat dang it seems like this was only a few weeks ago, but it was actually 65 trillion years ago, when dinosaurs ruled the world!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
If someone wants to make a new Trumplol thread do that I guess and link it here and then this one can be closed.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Yall are as useless at making new threads as the president is at making his WALL

Why not done??!

We

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
NO COLLUSION