Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

LifeSunDeath posted:

if Lowtax dies before this thread is complete i'm going to be super pissed :(

C'mon Lowtax, not before 1/20/25!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Ryan is doing the slow jerk and Pence is mesmerized.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Egbert Souse posted:

Imagine hating brown people so much you ok with arresting a veteran

Do the crime, do the time.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mr.Tophat posted:

Do the crime, do the four years in office

It's all part of the process to become Commander in Chief.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

lol, wrong thread

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Thinking about snatching up one of these mugs so I can lol with my morning tea or coffee.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think she's angry about getting her hair shot off.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've never shot a gun before, but if this happens I'll be getting trained. Raises are few and far between since Mitch Daniels and Mike Pence gutted Indiana's public schools.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mono posted:

Teachers already get into enough poo poo for trying to break up fights and throwing kids to the ground

I've had to break up quite a few over the past 18 years and they've probably gotten a few extra punches in as I plan my course of action to not get disciplined or sued.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mono posted:

The cop we had at my high school (1997-2001) was pretty much just there to give Scared Straight talks once in awhile and handle anything illegal like drugs or wreckless driving

We have an officer where I teach, but she pretty much just deals with truancy issues and discipline issues that result in arrests.

However, today we had to have extra police because of a stupid rumor and idiot parents went full retard on social media. A student who's not well liked by students was given a couple days OSS and other students started a rumor that he was suspended for threatening to shoot the place up. Then, 12 hours of the "telephone game" the story had grown out of control, parents were tweeting lovely/threatening tweets at the superintendent because he wasn't thinking of the children when this kid had threatened to shoot their kids. So, to appease parents over something their kids made up, we had 3 extra officers in the building this morning.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

COMRADES posted:

hahaha "video games are causing this!" ahahaahaha holy poo poo

Keep going, I'm almost there!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Random Stranger posted:

What's the one blue stripe for? I assume it's a Nazi symbol because it's always a Nazi symbol, but that's one I don't know.

You're not from the US, are you?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Yes! LOLs for life!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The human being dog smile really makes this picture.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

super macho dude posted:

Unless you live in state that took away collective bargaining like mine, then really unions are only good for the lawsuit and unfair firing stuff

Used to be the only way we got raises was by the union bargaining. Then, our former governor (Mitch "The Bitch" Daniels) and his right-hand man Tony Bennett gutted Indiana's public education and took most of the bargaining away from the union. Now we get a "stipend" based on performance and they took away yearly increases for seniority so younger teachers were stuck at poverty-level pay.

Since that started, I've been in the two tiers that get a payout every year. It's been 5-6 years and I've gotten paid twice because the state underfunds the account the stipend comes from.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

twoday posted:

I haven't posted in a week, and saved up all my shitposting abilities to write this

You weren't kidding!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Methanar posted:

But when I visited virginia there were actually people open carrying pistols at the loving grocery store. I honestly didn't think that kind of poo poo was real. I thought that was stereotypes and news exaggeration but no. Virginia actually had houses that flew a confederate flag and people who carried visibly displayed guns at the grocery store.

:allears:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

RoboCop 3 posted:

Can we stop pretending that being a member of a “protected” group is any kind of protection in this shithole, garbage country? It’s always so ridiculous to me when someone here says, “You can’t fire me, because ____!” Bullshit. If you live in one of the 40+ states with unrestricted at will employment, they CAN and they WILL. Your boss wants to fire you because you’re not white? gently caress you, darkie, you’re fired.

My favorite that I've seen a few times usually involving an overbearing helicopter parent who makes a complaint: You're a teacher who posts a picture of you and other way-over 21 friends enjoying some beers at the local sports bar/pub/restaurant on your own time away from work onto your personal Facebook? You're fired.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Apr 5, 2018

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

exploded mummy posted:

I think Volvo

A Chinese-owned company has factories in China? Tell me more!

The Detroit big three all have a presence in China, but the Buick Envision and some Cadillac CT6 hybrids are the only current cars that are built there and sold in the US. The Ford Focus will be built there soon when the factory is finished (if it's not already). Chrysler builds Chinese counterparts of its US models for sale in China, but they aren't shipped here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

piss tape israel posted:

How many people did Nixon pardon?

900+

Namaste