Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I died several months ago, this is an interesting purgatory I've been living in since. Seems a bit fantastical at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
trump will be an anchor around the neck of the GOP and we'll all be better off for having him in the White House.

Ah who am I kidding the opposition is the Democratic Party, who lost to this literal retard in the first place

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I thought Dubya was the floor no way in hell we could ever do worse than him. lol I thought there was a floor...

I'd strongly prefer Dubya at this point. Jfc

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
When did Trump go full retard? He seems reasonably intelligent in that congressional hearing from the early 90s. He seems like he should be in a rest home where his complaints about the modern world and how things work wouldn't be as alarming. The us elected Abe Simpson basically

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

thathonkey posted:

We have elected a literal bumbling retard to the highest office of the land, President of the United States.

If that isn't lol worthy nothing is. We're all probably going to die too heh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Stalin had huge hot air balloons around Russia with his picture on it. I wish the Us of A had similar hot air balloons everywhere with this pic on it

Kuato fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 11, 2017

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Grevling posted:

Lol, he's patting himself on the back on twitter here. He's not talking about Ivanka.

:agreed:

It hasn't even been one month yet and thin skinned babby can't take the heat. He's gonna stress eat and be 400lbs by 2020. Or dead.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
This is me lolling every single day since inauguration day when I saw "President Trump" on the chyron

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

He wasn't wrong :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Haha fantastic

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

cnut posted:

Trump advisor Stephen Miller: is that the most punchable face or what?!

lol

Looks like an 80s action movie villain. I can see someone telling him "you know when I said I'd kill you last, I lied"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
It hasn't even been a month. Idk if I can take four years of this. His dementia isn't gonna get any better either.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

I'll never not be able to see this

when Trump smiles thanks to this thread

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

:lol:

This is the good poo poo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I remember hating Dubya because I thought he was retarded. Trump is legit retarded (and its not just a gimmick to get votes like with Dubya) and I'm not sure what to think.

Since inauguration it reminds me of the Simpsons when Homer spins around on the ground saying "woo whoo woo whooo woo" and they think its funny at first, but he keeps doing it and they all look at each other with a concerned look.

Kuato fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Feb 14, 2017

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Lime Tonics posted:

Flynn quit, so um, I guess the russia stuff has teeth to it. lol

Geez get the news here sooner than elsewhere. Gibbis delivers again

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Glad to be a part of this timeline right now. Much more than we all deserved

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Kind of lol worthy the GOP and the left spent over a billion dollars to beat a literal retard and came up short.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Dude is gonna die of heart disease before intelligence agencies have a chance to take him out.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Code Jockey posted:

every time I see unread posts I click, and get excited, wonder what is next, who else will get canned today

while we're on the subject of the dog, is there anything in the constitution that prevents a dog from being president?

this is a good sign

You need to be 35. However it doesn't specify that it can't be in dog years.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Miller has that rapidly aging disease. You need to be some kind of oddity to work for this administration. It's all about showmanship

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Even the comments section on his social media are turning on him. I am getting some lols from imagining the tantrum he is having over it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
trump is like an evil Forrest Gump bumbling his way through life becoming more successful despite himself and his abilities. It's inspirational in its own way

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Egbert Souse posted:

Latest post from my far-right half-brother:

Rly makes u think

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I dont think theres any going back now; the country went full retard in 2016.

Dennis Haysbert should run pretending he is really David Palmer; there's a non zero chance he'd win the White House. Itd be no more an outlandish idea than Trump being POTUS

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
We're all gonna die hehe. Got my daily lol when looking at the news!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Our POTUS might be guilty of treason and people just figure "no big deal." If that isn't worth a sensible chuckle I dont know what is.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I kind of miss the days when our lols were Dick Cheney shooting his friend in the face and not apologizing for it either.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
It hasn't even been a month. IDK if I can survive another 47+ months of this. Literally haha

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

lilljonas posted:

I'm Trumps cute, cuddly, flappy old body

lol

Hehe got my lol in for 2/17/17

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'm beginning to think Trump is not the brilliant tactician he purported himself to be

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Minimalist Program posted:

I imagine Obama is pretty drat good at sex, and fit as heck. And I bet Trump is really bad at it, and not fit at all.

this is probably a cuck scenario on tube sites as I type this. not gonna search for it but I'm gonna guess its out there haha

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
To be so bad that Mike Pence looks like a favorable, AND preferred, alternative is quite an accomplishment. Can this go on another four years? Maybe!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
If uninsured trump supporters die won't that mean the supposedly favorable demographics for the democrats will be even more favorable in 2020 and 2024? That's assuming they don't nominate the one person more hatable than the GOP candidate of course (it'll be "her turn" in 2020 and 2024 so who am I kidding haha)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Nothing matters anyway hehe

Got my lol in for the day

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Our president might be a complete retard hehe. what a time to be alive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

hamtaro posted:

imagine walking into a classroom and seeing this

:ughh:

I used to think Obama beating Hillary was some big feat, and regrettably I was a participant in the Obamarama thread where a ridiculous amount was raised for Obama.

Here all this time it was no feat, and anyone with a pulse would've beat her apparently.