Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Trump is giving Alex Jones and Infowars press credentials to the White House lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

the presidents of the usa and mexico basically had a twitter beef lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Some Dr Seuss poo poo right there.

Here on capital hill, a-doobileee-do
For each regulation, I'll remove two!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Spatial posted:

the guy from those funny gifs... is president. lmao

Home Alone 2's Donald Trump is president of the United States of America

e:rofl

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

There's a non-zero chance trump could pick judge Judy for the Supreme Court lol.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Trump promised to let medicare negotiate down prescription costs. Trump took a meeting with pharma lobbyists. Trump no longer wants to let medicare negotiate prescription costs. lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bootstrap boot camp

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yes Jerry loving Falwell should be in any sort of leadership position w/r/t education.

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

the "This is fine" meme only instead it says "lol"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lowtax posted:

When was the last Republican president who *wasn't* called Hitler? That's the problem with the slippery slope of literally hitlerism, another Republican president will pop up, and since folks have been calling Republicans "Hitler" for so long, it loses its impact. Now we've got literally Hitler in the White House, and all the Hitler comparisons have been watered down by the idiots on the left over the past two decades. We need another comparison, a Hitler 2.0, if you will.

I found out he can't be Hitler or a Nazi because nazis hated Jews exclusively.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Toadvine posted:

He's neither for entirely real reasons ya goof

Yeah I know I'm just relaying what I learned today.

To clarify: I don't think Trump is Literally Hitler.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Minimalist Program posted:

I don't think Trump is going to let there be another election.

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Sanctions are beginning to lift off Russia lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20170202_33.aspx

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

what if Trump's long-game is to cozy up to Russia in order to form a coalition against Iran so they'll renegoti-hahahaha no we're going to war and Trump's gonna get rich off it lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

LegoPirateNinja posted:

H1B visas make Silicon Valley CEOs rock hard.

Any move that makes it harder for San Fran to give non Americans tech jobs is haram.

Yeah the h1b visa thing is a pretty good move imo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Super great way to take advantage of affordable public education in other countries. I love how it saves the government the cost of providing the same at home. It's a really great move that benefits a lot of rich Americans.

My understanding was most guys working in tech on these visas are being paid much less because of these visas. My understanding of it is admittedly shallow and if there's more going on, well, there goes the one positive thing I'd be able to say about this administration. Not really the thread for this kind of poo poo though, so let's just lol.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The US will make a new ally in Russia, at the cost of all our old allies. It's going to be tremendous.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

well why not posted:

When are america gonna impeach Trump? I'm wagering early 2018.

He will never be impeached.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

How sad is it gonna be when a teacher shoots a student in class?

"I thought he was a grizzly bear"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Drain the Swamp

lol

Fill the drained swamp with more swamp water!

Lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

really not true, had Biden (or Gore, even) or any non hated, non scandal plagued, well known Democrat ran in the primary, they would have won and it would be business as usual

Just a uniquely garbage candidate in Hillary ran unopposed except for a relative unknown in Sanders who had a huge hill to climb (and had it rigged against him)

Two historically bad candidates broke american politics. I'd even blame it on the DNC more

There's plenty of blame to go around, for sure.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Not enough piss. lol.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Looking forward to daily lols for the next 8 years.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That's a lol right there.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

TotalLossBrain posted:

More like lawlfare.

Also I thought I was done lolling for a while, but then I saw this:

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/830051106705256449

Executive order: the following Patriots players are FIRED

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Do you think Easy D changes his own diapers or does he have someone do it for him?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

oh my god you're right

a WWE participant HALL OF FAMER is president of the united States of America

show some loving respect

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I tweeted the Donald my diaper question. I hope he answers :ohdear:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The past few pages have contained some powerful lols. Keep it up Easy D.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/14/russian-spy-ship-off-east-coast-us-officials-say.html

lol we got russians now

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

My sides are sore from all the lolling I can't take it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lodin posted:

I'm dying, Squirtle!

From one carnie to another lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lol at the spineless Russi--I mean Republican party.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Hahaha if you Google 'trump' it usually gives the latest lols and then 2 slots down shows his 3 most recent tweets

Today it shows his 2 most recent tweets, plus:

"If you read my last number of tweets, only one opinion can be formed - that our President, and therefore "leader," is grossly incompetent!"

which is one of his tweets from 2014. Trump must be clairvoyant, it's more true now than when he posted it!

God bless whichever Google employee slipped that little lol into our day

if you could link that tweet here i'd love to retweet it

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I tried but clicking on it just sent me to his twitter account main page. Maybe mobile is loving with it...

Neat, here you go, godspeed https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/495384828427374592?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

It took only 3 years and a regime change, but the statement is finally true! Thank you, comrade.

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

It's absolutely amazing how spineless republicans have been. It's not surprising at all, but wow they're trying their best to be complete toadies for ol' Cheeto Benito

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my new dog posted:

also the thing is loving illegible whoever scanned this is not a historian..

something sure happened!

I work in records retention, and the era those documents come from is notoriously lovely quality-wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

have some euro lols

http://europe.newsweek.com/allies-intercept-russia-trump-adviser-communications-557283?rm=eu

Can't wait till Trump calls European countries fake countries and criminals or whatever

Preemptive lol before trump calls Europe a country.