Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

That's a butt like a german fairytale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

This presidency is like an awesome old school GBS meltdown thread. President Gorgeous George

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

haha woww. oh well seems like it would be difficult or impossible to trace back to trump anyway if it is true

The dude pissed of journalism. By spring semester there'll be entire courses at Emerson and NYU devoted to destroying him. The journalist who nails him will win a Nobel prize. Promise you reporters are on a Mad Mad Mad Mad World -style treasure hunt right now.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Confirmed level 16 rogue

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

H.R.861 - To terminate the Environmental Protection Agency.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/861/

LOL Matt Gaetz of FLORIDA.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Egbert Souse posted:

It's scary how perfect Melissa McCarthy portrayed Spicer on SNL.

I kinda disagree. She made him out to be a bully, when to me he looks like a guy constantly on the verge of a panic attack. I would have preferred a hyperventilating dude suffering impostor syndrome.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I feel like we're watching a real life game of Illuminati and the power structure against Trump is already unbeatable.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

whoa whoa whoa I did not say killing 8 year olds is "cool." It is very tragic. but pretending like it's not a regular occurrence in war and that somehow it is unique to Trump's administration does you snowflakes no favors.

What makes it funny in this case though it Trump is sending people to die and he can't even do them the respect of reading the security briefings first or make a thoughtful decision. Like, the parents of the dead marine probably spent more time voting for Trump than Trump did ordering their son to get killed.

Did I say Marine? I meant Seal.

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Feb 9, 2017

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

LOL that Trump literally spends more time tweeting than he does worrying about the lives he's responsible for.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Lol at "Trump did exactly what he promised."

I guess the European Space Agency kept their promise and landed on Mars, too.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

On the one hand, getting impeached in your first month of presidency is hilarious. On the other hand, staying in office is hilarious.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Code Jockey posted:

I love that this is happening in the information age, where it's basically impossible to keep this poo poo under wraps

it makes me wonder how many lols could've been had at former presidencies, pre-internet

What sucks is while we get to see retaliation by the news media and the courts, we might never know what the CIA is doing.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

What's a president's favorite letters? Capitol letters.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Back to the topic of Poles, when will trump start gassing them?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

mike12345 posted:

he probably got this from some "how to assert dominance in a corporate setting 101" book list

He's a PUA of business.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

lol I picture Barron Trump kissing an avatar of his Dad goodnight, clutching his Ipad - his surrogate father - as he rolls over into a fetal position. The camera pans out, revealing an impossibly large bed decked in hotel sheets, surrounded by expensive toys that no child would get much enjoyment out of, though they compliment the decor.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

we live in times where there is a small non-zero chance of the president of the united states of america giving something awful dot com a twitter shout out and maybe even starting a beef.

we just need the right catalyst.

i don't have a twitter but i'll start the wiki and you guys can handle it

An ad on Morning Joe would do the trick. I'd donate to a gofundme.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

The origin of Stephen Miller

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

We live in a world where a political assassination was just carried out with a squirting flower trick.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Lot of people in this thread not loling. I had to go to Twitter to lol.

Does anybody know what woke Trump up at 3:30 in the morning last Thursday and triggered his massive weekend-long meltdown?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

Like, finish?

LOL

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

In Trump's defense, I wouldn't know what a russian flag looks like either. I haven't been to Crimea lately.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Jukebox Hero posted:

What an awful start to a new page

Donald Trump eats his steaks well done with ketchup and has already caused the death of an eight year old.

lol

Trump likes his steaks like he likes his eight year olds

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Fasdar posted:

I'd quibble but the presentation was just too good.

In other lols:

House Bill 637

"The bill declares that current law does not authorize or require the regulation of... volatile organic compounds emissions, including methane emissions.

America needs more methane

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

-explosive methane

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I haven't been following Trump for two weeks. Did this really happen?? LMAO

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Shoot. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Back on track: Trumps paranoia about wiretapping reminds me of the Telltale Heart, which makes me think he has something under the floor boards he's worried about.

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Mar 4, 2017

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Mr.Tophat posted:

Every newspaper should band together to all publish the same headline so that when Trump looks through all the papers on his final day he just gets madder and madder

This, but add a kicker about Obama doing something rad like water skiing with Miss America

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

lol at Kim Jong Un throwing a temper tantrum. Sorry, sport, you got a younger brother now who's getting all the attention.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

MSNBC cameramen framing forced perspective like they're filming Darby O'Gill and the Little People

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Holy poo poo everyone watch the video. Female Trump kinda owns.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

She only hears what she wants to.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

"I don't have a microwave oven, but I do have a spy camera, that occasionally cooks things" - Mitch Headberg

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

proof of concept posted:

That's a photograph of the actual president of the United States by the way not a still from that snoop vid with the trump clown

Is there an easy Photoshop trick to apply the correct color to the rest of his face? Like a computer simulation of what he really looks like?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

*increases defense budget

*complains we're paying too much in defense

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

gonadic io posted:

aww i thought that was a typo but apparently "defense" is just an americanism. i was hoping for a practice/practise thing

yeah no if there's anything Trump can spell, it's the root word of "defensive"

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Posting cause I lol'd

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Efexeye posted:

at dinner with the inlaws last night, as usual desperately trying to avoid politics i let it slip that trump was on track to spend a billion dollars on vacations during his tenure. mother in law asked me 'what was that' and i repeated it and she said, oh nowhere near as much as obama. i said it's about 10 times as much. she said 'obama flew all over the place' and went back to her meatball

you can only talk to a wall for so long before you're the dumbfuck so internally lol'ed and ate my risotto

Don't we all have a Mexico, around which we build walls?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

America: *Elects new president

France: "We Surrender!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Hands off the Freedom!