Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Is the Klan actually showing up at Durham or are they being cowards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
The gently caress are Proud Boys?

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

comingafteryouall posted:

hey, this song about proud boys is pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot19ELf7Gqs

Need more of this in my life.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Should've kicked him while he was down imo

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

zegermans posted:

between Wolf II and far cry 5 I might be able to work out all of my rage at this administration

Not a moment too soon. I can't keep on playing just the Berlin levels of World at War over and over again until the revolution.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
making GBS threads is counter-revolutionary. keep your poop in for proletariat power

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Nice

Also why does Prison Paul look like a loving alien?

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
it'll be both

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

yes Yes YES YES

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
thanks i hate it

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
broke: making GBS threads on Nazis and organizing against the right
woke: psychoanalysis chat

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Astrochicken posted:

i work with one of those "I'm just asking questions" alt right guys. I used to be combative with him but i've learned to more or less get along with him and have gotten him to open up about what he really thinks. And it's alt-right to the point of parody. Like using words like "neo-marxist" in conversations with ordinary people, blaming everything on the jews and even down to saying "I'm really just a centrist." He's one of those guys that thinks everyone agrees with him so he'll start talking about how retarded feminists or SJWs are with people who are more or less only acquaintances.

I have no desire to argue with him, it's just depressing to see a young hispanic guy in his early 20s bump shoulders ideologically with white ethnostatists. He's in deep.

guillotine

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Can someone please explain what the gently caress all that was?

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
lmao at this thread going into full loving witch hunt mode on a transwoman because some centrist/altright Twitter person posted a picture that MIGHT have hung out with Chuds once. real loving good look y'all. loving christ

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Race Realists posted:

blah blah had racist meltdown post Election Day put on ignore

Post that poo poo

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Jeb! Repetition posted:

In the streets: cyberpunk anarchist who's to cool to care
In the sheets: HR busybody who hassles employees for their social media avatars

shut the gently caress up Jeb!

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

fool_of_sound posted:

You're a perfectly average middle class person who has had to deal with crime once or twice in your life, and like roleplaying as a heroic defender of your family and community.

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, and none of that is "Lives in a ghetto and has 900 guns". I grew up and still live in a lower-middle-class neighborhood. You're not immune to crime in America until you start living in bougie gated communities with security guards, high walls, and cops on your payroll. So yeah, I've been the victim of crime and had to use a gun without firing it once. Lots of people have because that's the kind of place we live in.

I'm sure the next time Nazis start pulling out bats and pipes, you'll be fine just lying down and letting them gently stomp on your neck.

Jesus christ both of you shut the gently caress up? Who does this arguging help exactly? loving no one. This is why the left gets its neck stomped, because we have no loving unity in the face of fascism and reaction. Stop being so goddamn smug at each other and act like grownups, jesus christ.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

staticman posted:

And now for some old fashioned, spine-tingling spookiness!
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1053119177131724801

This is mostly just scaremongering, right? It won't really get as bad as all that?

Right?

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

i cant believe baked alaska actually loving wrote 'rise up gamers'. what a loving nerd

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

THC posted:

check out how mad Tim Poo gets when you remove his dumb little hat lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I

oh my god i wanna steal his loving hat so bad now

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Toxxed for avanetti

my motto of 'never toxx for anything' still remains strong and powerful

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

i love being a coward. i will never loving stop being a coward. this is how i get my shonen protag powers

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Lightning Knight posted:

Nazi Twitter is pissed about Fields lol.

loving :justpost: some screencaps my friend

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

SunAndSpring posted:

I'm so loving baffled dude. There's not a single black character in that show. It's all just Asian people, with a few bits of Native American and Polynesian influence in the Water Tribe. Does he just call every PoC the n-word?

Look in your heart, you know it to be true

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

cargo cult posted:

immigrants are destroying the NHS, privatize it to save it imo

:ohno:

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

this is the same data as the old hate map but it's using new tech:

https://twitter.com/splcenter/status/1098341618992721923
some of these groups though can often be just a single guy or a P.O. box. there's one "group" in my state for example which is just a holocaust denial writer who has a website.

I'm not surprised loving Vegas and Carson are hotbeds of racist bullshit, but I'm surprised Reno doesn't have any recognized groups. I'm also curious about where all those Proud Boys are coming from, again Vegas or Carson I assume.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

univbee posted:

But it has fabulous boys.

:gay:

Thats a cute boy

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Is there a mirror of this twitter thread out there? Cause I'd like to read it but the account is protected and I don't have access

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Silly Hyena posted:

buh buh buh but the woketubers saved it from being bad!

please, plese turn off ur monitor

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

CuddleCryptid posted:

https://twitter.com/swodinsky/status/1139577560835284992?s=19

Apparently 8chan is run out of the Philippines but the physical servers are in Reno for some reason.

oh

i think i know where that is

good.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
I don’t understand the ping meme. Someone please explain it for my tiny brain.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
The last time I listened to them I found the Illenials were really good.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Wait, given his height are we sure he hasn't already been cut in half by a five year old?

No no no. He was cut in half when he was five years old.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

As fun as it is to dunk on Shapiro and Funeteesees and the other dregs of the alt-right; this guy and the mother fuckers like him are the dangerous ones. In the end the former are still loving around with decorum as much as the libs. Matt Shea and the militias and maybe Atomwaffen/The Base if they ever get their poo poo together are the ones who are gonna start killing people at the end of the day. I wish we focused more on those guys, but they keep their actives understandably hidden a bit better than the dumbasses in the alt-right.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Same Hyde is a pathetic piece of poo poo and MDE got really lame the harder and harder right he went; but Sugar Makes You Kooky is still really loving funny.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Inspector Hound posted:

Alright that was good, one more, try leaning in and kind of hissing on "dissssagree," and see if you can really grind those hard C's

very normal reply

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Jesus christ, maps like this make me really wish I had enough cash to buy a gun. Its not safe to be an unarmed gay and NB person anymore

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
loving Congress isn't actually gonna remove 230, right? Trump will ramble about it for a day or so and then get distracted by something.

Right?

....Right?

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

lmao these are my local proud boys. how loving pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Actually, there was a fairly large eco-terrorist attack in Colorado just a few days ago

https://abcnews.go.com/US/thousands-colorado-residents-heat-attack-gas-service/story?id=74948009

Now, there is some discussion, at least among the small group of friends where I saw it posted, about whether this was a false flag/fed thing or not. I at least lean towards it being real.