Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does Rosenstein fit this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Look, Russians can’t all be bad. Let’s see here...Stalin got...100% of the vote?! We need to nuke these sick fucks!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does that account name match the Russian bot naming pattern from last year?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

St Patrick’s Day in the us mostly seems like a holdover from the days when Irish or Irish-descended people were denied full whiteness and used cultural celebrations as a way to consolidate a positive ethnic identity and sense of community, like how Columbus Day is a big deal in New York but not on the west coast because New York had Italian communities trying to endure against anti-immigrant sentiment.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Megabound posted:

Man their website is creepy as hell.

Membership seems not to be going too well.

That “wisely” in particular creeps me out. They probably have a “it was your fault, bitch” form letter that gets sent out if anyone tries the report button for things other than “secret octoroon.”

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Blast of Confetti posted:

hey is chapo trap house worth a listen

They’re kind of mean-spirited for my tastes but have the novelty of hating democrats far more than chuds because at least the chuds are fundamentally honest and know what they are.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Avirosb posted:

Chapo doesn't think Russia influencing elections is that big of a deal.

They’re right in that whatever nudging russia could accomplish wouldn’t mean poo poo if America weren’t a badly teetering empire in decline hollowed out by decades rapacious dismantling. And they’re mad about the russia talk because democrats will rally around it instead of fixing the problems that brought about our current situation.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Heath posted:

Why is it every time anyone talks about Chapo's impurities that they're extremely nonspecific about it

Yeah, who are these dodgy characters? Angela Nagle (who has dumb ideas but isn’t a nazi, also they just interviewed her one time when her book came out)?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Nagle is not a reactionary. She’s just dumb. Also they don’t like her. They did an interview with her after her book came out.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

There’s no reaching trump people. Perhaps once there was, but Trump got them across a threshold and the quiet part will always be loud for them.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

White is a hell of a supremacy. Also male, even if you don’t have any particular interest in dominating and destroying women.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Victory Position posted:

it remains to state that the guy who hosts that, Andrew Aurenheimer, still owes some sort of blood debt to the Nazis that harbored him while in prison

so, he's simultaneously on the run from them and guffawing about living in a country without an extradiction treaty with the US

That’s Mike Peinovich, who was disowned by his father and dumped by his wife (who is probably not that great herself, considering how she married a nazi) when his identity became known. Aruenheimer used to call in fairly frequently, though.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The_Donald is on suicide watch

Who’s semengirl? Sinema?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

quote:

Dear Donald Trump, Maybe we need "Election Marshalls" the way we needed "Air Marshalls"?? You don't know if they're there or not - who knows! You better be on your best behavior - Cuz we're watching....

Expect to see this text featured on the news after this guy shoots up the polling place for a local election in his town.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Thundercracker posted:

Nah. You only have influence over Trump if you agree with everything he does. Then you can steer him in a direction.

It was easier with Sessions, as you could gain power over him by tricking him into saying his name backwards.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

vietnamese flying ace john mccain

Launchpad McCain

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Former DILF posted:

IM WHITE AND I THINK THE CONGRESSIONAL BAN ON WHITES SHOULD BE ENACTED

I’m white and I say kill ‘em all!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why do they hate starbucks anyway? Don’t they go out of their way to employ Are Brave Troops after they get tbis and poo poo?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1064771257953079297

Let's check in on reddit to see how they are handling this

Surprised to see criticism of Terry Nichols in a post calling for the day of the rope.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If he’s not American, what is the first thing he’s going to do when he turns 18? Move to America, get citizenship, register to vote, and vote?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

She may not be at Ben Shapiro’s level, but she sure is getting the full Shapiro treatment. And her helicopter parents can only save her by paying her rent and expenses.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Cacafuego posted:

I haven’t read the article, but I’m going to guess in declining order of probability she’s attending:
1. business school
2. law school
3. medical school

which is it?

I’m voting for some species of grad-level engineer.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Apoplexy posted:

https://twitter.com/Communism_Kills/status/1069737448937144321

Ashley Rae still cold somehow after 1 year, 8 months.

Another Jewish nazi-lover. What a curious pathology. At least it’s obvious most black conservatives are running a self-consciously transparent grift.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He’s looking extremely Biff from the bad 1985.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

When that chud said that he had bled for Trump, what did he mean? That he posted about qanon on the internet a bunch?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Kent State gun girl just lost her grift, at least until one kid accidentally shoots another or the dad goes family annihilator.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

etalian posted:

White boomers at my workplace always whine when the company hires young people or minorities.

It's affirmative action taking over the workplace!

May the same fate greet their white daughters.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The most surprising part is that he’s an Avengers fan. I would think these people would see Disney as an agent of the deep state.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

fishing with the fam posted:

Holy poo poo that second audio. I highly recommend the 17 minute mark. A dude just asks him why he thinks they are having the meeting. And he is incapable of answering. He keeps on obfuscating and twisting a super simple question. What an absolute chore of a human being.

He’s doing the same kind of “always accuse” strategy that scientologists learn. It’s almost certainly a coincidence and maybe just a symptom of whatever mental illness makes scientology seem appealing to those who rise through the ranks.

It would be sad if he weren’t a chud, as they’re clearly trying to find a solution that would allow him to continue and he just hatefully pisses all over everything they try to extend.

Will he do a Damore and self-diagnose autism?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/patchouliDoll/status/1087609932604534786

donald trump, who famously campaigned on animal welfare and environmental protection

I know there are environmentalist nazis, but how could you care about nature and be a republican?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Kraanerg posted:

as much as I love hearing the hogs squeal in pain, I have a hard time imagining that every single one of them won't line up and vote Trump in 2020

Trump is the addiction that feeds their hatreds and validates their worldview. They’ll never leave him. Every addict swears off the addiction, but they all die with the needle in their loving arms.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

She’s as stuck in the 90s as Trump is stuck in the 80s.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

HobbitGrease posted:

Dees is truly batshit crazy, but it's the little details of Dees cartoons that always get me because he either A) wants to fill out the comic for... verisimilitude? or B) it speaks to some weirdo symbolism that i need to be a 97th-level crazy person to get

what's with the birds awkwardly photoshopped on the one picture (I see your copy-pasted wires below the 5G box, Dees!)
what's with the tree awkwardly photoshopped on the kid's shirt that bleeds over onto the hand
what's with the weirdo skulls and the wifi symbol photoshopped on the first picture
how did the one toddler jedi leap up the smart antenna pole
why is one Maori (???) pissed with a red Kaio-ken aura but all the others aren't

The burning Elmo has special significance, as Dees used to illustrate Sesame Street children’s books for CTW before he...ended up this way. And possibly after for a while. He’s no longer employed there.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He’s the artist for There’s a Monster at the End of This Book, iirc.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

jobson groeth posted:

Talking about how the butterfly sanctuary is getting demolished for the wall and that is bad but it it was a Trump voters sanctuary so that there is schadenfreude to be found.

The sanctuary was live-streaming a protest/direct action to block the demolition crew on facebook, which is pretty lol given how the owner probably felt about standing rock or even kneeling football men.

I hate that animals are dying senselessly, but humans and animals die senselessly every day because of republicans. If the dude dies throwing himself in front of a bulldozer, I’ll reassess.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is there any chance these people actually stay home next year?

They weren’t thinking about economics when they voted for him last time.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Tetrabor posted:

With what?

The only reason why we don't have pure anarchy is because we have three institutions of law that protect us, remove one and people will have no reason to follow any semblance of morality.

All I'm seeing is whining with no suggestions to fix the broken issue.

Is this radical centrism?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Tetrabor posted:

I absolutely hate Nazis and fully support Antifa up until the point of anarchism.

Is this like when Eichmann said he was a kantian?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"I hate trump but stand with him because the FBI are cops"
This thread, apparently.

The fbi are his friends and enthusiastically support his agenda to ruin and murder millions of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Mostly posts like this calling me a bootlicker for saying "I hope they do the right thing and arrest the criminal"

The fbi consider their most important function to be protecting people like Trump. To them, criminals are anyone who would like to hold him accountable for his transgressions.